Queen of the Deep's Young

Brock

So, I'm on the free version...I don't know if that makes a difference...I was wondering if there's a place to have her young? I chose to hear her story then let her do her thing to me. Is there any more story to this yet? 

Edit: Never mind...I really should just look at the damn wiki before posting here. 

Last edited by a moderator:

AriaPhoebe

Sep 3, 2015
I learned the same lesson! Don't feel too bad. Though the wiki has gotten a LOT better recently. When I first started playing (and asking questions on the old forum) things weren't nearly so clear. :)

Lupus

Sep 20, 2015
Does anyone know if this is a repeatable event? I am trying to fight her again, and she refuses to show up, despite not being pregnant. I want to see if my current build can take her.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Does anyone know if this is a repeatable event? I am trying to fight her again, and she refuses to show up, despite not being pregnant. I want to see if my current build can take her.

At the moment, not right now.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
If Savin ever decides to do an X-pack for her, I don't expect it to be big. What I wish would happen is that you tell her at least that her young are alive and well. Another thing I could see happening is the PC taking her off-world, so she can escape that hell hole.

But that's just my opinion.

Lupus

Sep 20, 2015
At the moment, not right now.

That's a shame. Would have liked the chance to get her bow. Too bad I didn't realize it wasn't repeatable the first time I ran into her, or I would have saved a separate file. Thanks for answering my question, though.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The saddest bit is, as explained in another thread, that her kind are parasites and host species have built up an immunity to them. If possible I'd love to see a way for some genetic rejiggering to fix that and some societal conditioning for consensuality.

Brock

If Savin ever decides to do an X-pack for her, I don't expect it to be big. What I wish would happen is that you tell her at least that her young are alive and well. Another thing I could see happening is the PC taking her off-world, so she can escape that hell hole.

But that's just my opinion.

Here here! I love that idea!