What's on your Steele's "To Do" list?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
She's a criminal, and New Texas is (apparently) in the Core.

Don't ask why her actions are illegal and everything about New Texas isn't. That is the wrong question.

It is implied that she murdered quite a lot of people if you bimbofy her, which seems more likely to be the illegal part.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Killing the Wrong people and not paying the right ones off or having anything to pay them with.  This story can be oh so brutally real politik.   Though on wonders in the world of casual modding how exactly do you track criminals.  They have DNA scanners?  Can they not be spoofed without turning into goo. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
She's a criminal, and New Texas is (apparently) in the Core.

Don't ask why her actions are illegal and everything about New Texas isn't. That is the wrong question.

NT having its own special jurisdiction, even one as outrageous as this, isn't that strange. They can do anything they want to themselves in accordance to their BS local laws and traditions, but can't touch unwilling tourists. Plenty of RL examples, even though most of them aren't like that de jure.

It is implied that she murdered quite a lot of people if you bimbofy her, which seems more likely to be the illegal part.

That's a pretty strange piece of tacked-on fluff. Where did the 'no murder near boner fuel' principle go?

Edit: Answering OP's question:

1)Team up with Steph and get to some serious Xenobiology full time. Drive both Xenogen and her previous network out of business

2)Pour my moneyz into Synthetic Life Civil Rights movements, elect Gianna Spess President and make Bess Steele Tech CEO.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
That's a pretty strange piece of tacked-on fluff. Where did the 'no murder near boner fuel' principle go?

You obviously didn't see the bad end on the Stellar Tether where you get shot in the head execution style.

You know your all right, maybe we can be friend after all.

You know, I didn't read the original post and I wish I could unread this excerpt as well. At least, on the bright side, it proves I was correct in not reading the original post as I'm sure it contains even more of that "quality" of content. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You obviously didn't see the bad end on the Stellar Tether where you get shot in the head execution style.

IMO it's different. In that case, or several others in which death is involved, the situations aren't sexualized in any way. Badger's bimbo content, including her dialogue, is supposed to AFAIK be a pretty specific sort of fetish fuel, yet apparently talks about her murdering people.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Well it could just be fluff dialogue to make her seem dangerous, either in a femme fatale way or in the way "I have conquered this savage murderous beast and made her my slave!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I would, like, buy up all the space-weed and make it into a big planet-sized ball and have it orbit my own private planet in my own private solar system, bruh. Watch me, it's gonna be hella dope.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Find some new TFs that appeal to her [or as I usually think of it "some new retcons to change how she's always looked since birth."]

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Eria Steele my herm goo centaur goals
to gain a giant harem of subs 
to take jill down a peg or two or get rid of her totally
to own her own planet 

Seren Steele my trap semi goo demon vanae skined fairy
to find his own place in the world
to have a large family 

and my future run of Shiva Steele who will be a treated faux cow boy once that option is added 
to have lots of kids
to find the perfect dom

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Main Steele (male) to do list

Cure Reaha and help her earn her freedom.

Finally go on a date with Bess.

Get some pretty gals preggers. (I have a challenge to win, given by a sexy Leithan)

Jill, she needs some loving too.

Square things up with Shade. (This might become difficult if we add our encounter in Karaquest II)

Secondary (Herm) Steele to do list

Continue her TF quest for the ultimate dynamite body. 

Uncreated darker Steele

Treat Reaha

Get a bondage room

Jill (Not so much loving as being lust relief)

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Being an adventurer and becoming famous while defeating many great enemies.

And maybe trying to take down criminals, certain pirate groups, Xenogen (Umbrella), the Illuminati, etc.

I'm one of those people who plays more for the story and gameplay rather than adult situations.....a gamer through and through.

So I'm not alone.....

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
What they'd like to accomplish or just do with their lives depends on the kind of person said steele is...

Ann Steele

1. become a real goo-trap

2. get a job as a librarian and part time secretary somewhere at steele tech

3. aquire appropriate clothing

Antal Lian Steele

1. shoot up all the bad guys

2. earn a badass reputation

3. have a gun that really suits her

Appaynn Steele

1. be famous for saving the known galaxy (or at least some solar systems in cluding some in the core)

2. be famous for being an ingenious trap

Beliss Steele

1.become a famous pilot

2. win a race (in space)

3. get a new (and faster) ship

Bern Steele

1. take down the head of the black void pirates

2. become the head of the black void pirates

Bevaldis Steele

1. get a gold myr sub lover and slave

2. get a naleen sub lover

Bloom Steele

1. invent her own method of effective transportation

2. be the first to publish her own map of the planets she visits

Carlota Steele

1. become a courtesan

2. aquire enough money to live happily ever after on her own planet in the core

Janie Steele

1. be a good person

2. help out people who need help

Jest Steele

1. blow up a few planets

2. have fun

3. have oral sex with everyone

Jo Steele

1. find out who he/she really is

Lecter Steele

1. build a reputation of killing everyone who get's in her way

Loo Steele

1. be first place in every competition

2. be the fastest rusher out there

Lucid Steele

1. become an assasin

2. be a good dad

Malthak Steele

1. become ceo of an intergalactic first aid service

2. take down criminal organisations

3. end slavery everywhere in the known galaxy

Molly Steele

1. be a slut

2. fuck everyone

3. get fucked by everyone

Norwin Steele

1. build his own ship out of junk from tarkus

2. be a total slut

Prox Steele

1. get pregnant

2. be a rich single mom

Sesami Steele

1. learn martial arts

2. master martial arts

3. beat up everyone who deserves it

Tam Steele

1. become a dog-morph with muzzle and fur everywhere

Tamna Steele

1. help the red myr win the war

Zivadin Hana Steele

1. build his own harem of sexbots

Draconic

Sep 7, 2015
1. Sex all waifus

2. Get all the money

3. ??????

4. Use all money to create space communism

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
4. Use all money to create space communism

Proper communism or historical communism?

Either way is dumb. Especially considering you were basically born with a factory that produces silver dining sets in your mouth.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Inherit Steele Co.

Maximize Steele Co. profit.

Collect every unique item possible.

Get everyone impregnable impregnated.

Get impregnated by everyone that can impregnate.

Max relationships scores with everyone.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Proper communism or historical communism?

Either way is dumb. Especially considering you were basically born with a factory that produces silver dining sets in your mouth.

Draconic's Steele won't be the first rich douchebag to throw their lot in with communism, and they won't be the last. The big E himself was arguably one of those.

Besides, we all know what that would be really about - orgies and collectivization of wifus/husbandos. Even RL communes tended to be quite kinky compared to the contemporary societal norms. Bringing all of that up to snuff with TiTS' perversion level could be pretty fun.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Draconic's Steele won't be the first rich douchebag to throw their lot in with communism, and they won't be the last. The big E himself was arguably one of those.

Besides, we all know what that would be really about - orgies and collectivization of wifus/husbandos. Even RL communes tended to be quite kinky compared to the contemporary societal norms. Bringing all of that up to snuff with TiTS' perversion level could be pretty fun.

You don't need to be a commie to get that status with your waifus. You're going to be rich enough to basically do whatever you want even if the Federation doesn't support you marrying like a dozen people at once when you're already probably married.

ShinkuTear

Sep 9, 2015
Something along the lines of...

Get perfect boobs. This includes lactation.

Get perfect size cock. Ideally horse, with canine knot <3

Become very fertile, very potent, and produce lots of cum for each and every orgasm. I want pregnancy every time someone cums inside someone else <3

Acquire a harem, even if it means beating people up first.

Acquire an overall transformation I can be happy with the appearance of, like the Kistune from CoC.

I want to be a sexy futa broodmother/father, who can actually fight worth a damn.

Samhaine

Feb 1, 2016
1) Find the most advanced military warship possible. Infiltrate it in any way possible, and release Hand So on board to take over the ship's computer systems. Use said warship to eliminate nearby competition, disable tracking devices and then disappear into space. 

2) Descend upon Tarkus and remove or eliminate everyone in Novahome. Steal Novahome and keep it hidden on a remote and barren planet/asteroid. Tarkus is too unsafe a location for my goldmine.

3) Secretly develop the gray goo technology to appeal to the fashion industry. Clothing, makeups made with it, etc and market it as the new thing while also restricting it so only the elites can afford it (since no one else can craft it). Create a similar demand for 'silver galotians' as pets. Hype it and make it the new craze. Ensure that gray goo of one form or another finds its way into the hands of politicians, military leaders, corporate leaders, and financial leaders.

4) Instill hidden programming within the grey goo materials that is activatable and will cause the goo to coalesce and attack/restrain the societal elites and people of power upon command.

5) Utilize skilled strikes of grey goo, mercenaries, AI's both mine and recruited...and subvert/control areas of my choosing. Infiltrate military and corporate databases and R & D facilities to steal top-notch prototypes of weapons, armor, and spaceships.

6) Consolidate Steele Tech to integrate weapons, armor, and starship construction to the materials that Steele Tech acquires as a mining corporation.

7) Ruthlessly subdue my competitors as well as any politicians that attempt to stand in my way.

8) Rule the galaxies from the bridge of my own private and upgraded Death Star command carrier, with waifus aplenty kneeling before me dripping juices from every hole. 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That's a rather conquesty set of goals you got mate.

Even I do want to do much more than Conquer the ant planet.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Eh. That's a rather bold plan. And something that happened before. They have working AI and have had synthetic rebellions and assholes hacking bio virii. 

Luka32

Jan 8, 2016
1. Buy a kickass luxury space yacht. Fill it with lovers, sexy daughters, and all my favorite waifu. Outfit the ship to act as moving corporate headquarters for planet rushes.

2. Take my cousin Jill, and hook her up with a shock collar. Put her in a sexy maid outfit, and make her clean up after me and my harem. Maybe fill her up with a liter or two if she behaves.

3. Make Bess my shadow accountant of Steele Tech. Can't beat a AI looking over your fiances.  

4. Make Anno R&D director of Steele Tech.

5. After curing Reaha make her head of security, or maybe head of PR. She is ex-military, and an ex-prostitute so she has experience in both fields.

6. Make Taivra a executive in some capacity. A queen would make a hell of a board member. 

7.Set up a genetic alteration program for the rashvel on Tarkus. Have the cost be borrowed against future gdp gains of tarkus. The gains of a tech obsessed race also being obsessed with development would be indispensable to Steele Tech. The Shekka movement!

8.Create a sexual themed amusement park on New Texas. Call it endless desire. Hire gene splicing addicts who have gone into debit to work there alongside New Texans. Sell food, drinks, and liquor infused with low levels of Kerokoras Venom, Red Venom, and Faux Treatment.

9. Pay for a legal team to draw up, and push forward an AI civil rights bill. Picard this shit out it!

10. Put out a million credit live capture bounty on your uncles head. Put him in stocks on New Texas and leave him there. 

11. Help set up a government on Mhen'ga. Hire locals for a green as possible mining operation. If there is rare mineral deposits that close to spaceport then there has to be more.

That's all I've got for now, but I think this list is just going to get bigger. I'm all about making Steele Tech the new general motors.

K367

Oct 4, 2015
My mercenary character-Help Sera along with her business, terraform and colonize my own planet, and become a park ranger.

My smuggler character: Bring the entire Black Void to its knees and re-purpose their tech and resources to build my own empire.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
My mercenary character-Help Sera along with her business, terraform and colonize my own planet, and become a park ranger.

My smuggler character: Bring the entire Black Void to its knees and re-purpose their tech and resources to build my own empire.

Hey.  Don't forget to pop Chow. He's got Kara Kitty by the balls. The Eyeballs that is. Hyuk.

Feb 14, 2016
To do list:

Get all the best loot for a Smuggler

Blow a hole in Jack's god damn face

Blow a hole in Uncle Max's god damn face

Have a baby with my Bess-13, Silver

Marry Silver

End the Black Void Pirates

Use the company to fight for the rights of synthetic sapients

???

Profit!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Speaking of Steph, I kinda want to bang her on live tv. Maybe under the guise of her doing a bit on the "invasive species" that is rushers.

Should give a fat boost to exhibitionism too.