Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
If our coders were actually chipping at the backlog atm, we'd probably have that list whittled down pretty fast. Instead, Gedan is doing overhauls to stuff in the back of the engine, and I was stuck doing CoC or finishing up TiTS content that I'm writing.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
If our coders were actually chipping at the backlog atm, we'd probably have that list whittled down pretty fast. Instead, Gedan is doing overhauls to stuff in the back of the engine, and I was stuck doing CoC or finishing up TiTS content that I'm writing.

This actually makes me happier than if the backlog was being worked off, the game is fun and playable now...but better to have the fixable bugs worked out now rather than add  more work later.

As for Jim, he's one of my fav writers here but if he needs a break, all the more power to him...it's not like he hasn't contributed major content or number of waifus...not at all :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Jim is easily startled. But he'll be back, and with greater project numbers.

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
omg I need the tattoo and piercing parlor, it looks amazing, and I love the guy who runs it too!

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Just wanted to say I noticed Jim's "List" at the beginning has been updated and I have to say I'm looking forward to seeing the Milky Forest being updated and that Neri and the Matron will soon be in the game. Good luck with RL Jim and thanks for all the smut.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Still really looking forward to the fully Scylla girls in that forest as well. 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Just wanted to say I noticed Jim's "List" at the beginning has been updated and I have to say I'm looking forward to seeing the Milky Forest being updated and that Neri and the Matron will soon be in the game. Good luck with RL Jim and thanks for all the smut.

Wait, how the hell did he update the "List"? According to the forums he hasn't logged on since the 29th of November, yet the list states it was updated last on the 29th of December! 

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Wait, how the hell did he update the "List"? According to the forums he hasn't logged on since the 29th of November, yet the list states it was updated last on the 29th of December! 

He's sneaky like the butler from Mr. Deeds?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
He's sneaky like the butler from Mr. Deeds?

Very high level sneak then, so what exactly did he change in the "List"? Been awhile so I don't remember what it was like before, the only thing that probably changed was Anzhela being moved to the finished and coded pile.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Very high level sneak then, so what exactly did he change in the "List"? Been awhile so I don't remember what it was like before, the only thing that probably changed was Anzhela being moved to the finished and coded pile.

It was Anzhela and the Milky Forest being moved to the "working on" part I think.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Sacae, I'm so excited for Sacae!

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Still really looking forward to the fully Scylla girls in that forest as well. 

I want to know where the transition from Greek myth Scylla and weird octopus girls occurred. As far as I know it's a wholly Japanese thing. Not the octopus girl thing, mind, just the name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

That function is faulty, or is measuring something different to "Last visited forum". He was certainly here last month.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Hence the sneaky. If it's a choice between him writing more content and chatting on the forum...hmmm, such a difficult choice.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Maybe he put a cardboard box over himself as he visited? 

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Ok, fair enough, but just as a clarification, Jim is not another online personae of yours and you were merely updating the list for him? Not a big deal but mainly to satisfy my curiosity. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
please let this become a new meme...

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ok, fair enough, but just as a clarification, Jim is not another online personae of yours and you were merely updating the list for him? Not a big deal but mainly to satisfy my curiosity. 

I am not actually Jim, nor did I (nor can I) update the list.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
please let this become a new meme...

One can only hope it does, so I can say I was there when a meme was born.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
me too. i missed out or "Marble has no knees"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I imagine its because she has digigrade legs and therefore has stifles instead of knees. But the joke was that she had no knees and therefore no way to bend her legs at all, to humorous results. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Status
Not open for further replies.