Dungeons and Dragons, Erotic Style! (For Jessica)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
She licks her lips at the sight of your swaying breasts, adding another hand to her efforts.

"Such a horny little bitch aren't you?"

She pushes at you, commanding your to roll over.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*feeling her push as i roll onto my back, placing my hands up as if im begging, a glare in my eyes, my face still red as she cups both of my tits* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The fox bites her lips and runs her hands all over your belly before straddling you and really getting a good grip on your tits.

"Mmmm does my little puppy like Mommy's tummy rubs?"

You here another whimper and a stray glance lets you see Shifter arching is back as the black fox rides him, her hand lowering to stroke his pointed puppy cock...

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i eagerly nod yes, barking again as my face blushes more, feeling her get a good grip on my tits as my nipples start to perk up a little, my tail still wagging with excitement* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Atta girl," She praises while kneeding your oversized breasts. She grinds against your belly and you can feel the feather-like touch of her tails creeping down and spreading your leg.

"Hey sis," The blue kitsune calls over to your mistress. "Why don't you help out your little friend here? I'm sure she'd appreciate it."

She licks one of your nipples.

"Wouldn't you puppy?"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i start to blush more, feeling her wet tongue on my nipple as it slides over my bare skin, i squirm a little from it as well as feeling her soft tail travel over my body and spreading my legs* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Two tails spread you apart while another teases your clit. Your new master shifts forward spreading her own legs and hiking up her skirts. You are treated to the sight of her itty-bitty panties moistening.

"I'm got a treat for you girl, eat up~"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i nod yes, licking my lips as she moves forward, leaning my head in as i start to trace around the outside of her panties with my tongue* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Mmmmm~"

The fox gyrates her hips, relishing the sensation of your tongue against her slit. She reaches down to brush aside her sodden underwear to give you better access. One of her tails slowly pushes into you, testing your tightness.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*my face turns an even lighter shade of red, feeling the pressure from her tail on me as i then trace around the folds of her lips, looking up at her as i see her smile grow* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"That's a gooood girl. Someone likes their treat. I think we might have to do something special for you~"

"Hey sis!" She calls over to her ebony-haired sister who is currently toying with shifter. "Why don't you get that pup ready to put on a show for us. This bitch needs some real attention"

She pulls off of you, her tails slickened with your arousal, and pulls at your collar, leading you from the pool. You don't quite understand her intentions until she snaps her fingers and a large wooden structure appears suspending what looks like a harness made of leather.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*my eyes widen a little in awe as i see the object appear, crawling behind her as i get a better picture of it* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"What do you say, puppy? Want to go for a ride? You're so worked up I bet you'll love this..."

You glance behind you and see the black kitsune leading Shifter along, ducking under his legs occasionally to assess his "readiness". Your demon companion seems utterly commited to his roll, tongue lolling, cock throbbing. It's like he's a real beast... Or maybe he just really wants to fuck you again.

"Come on girl, let's get you strapped in~"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*following along as i see shifter and the other fox start to make there way over to us, looking back over the straps  as i feel my body start to heat up a bit* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"W-wait that's not! I mean..." You fox friend stands awkwardly to the side, clearly not certain she's okay with all of this. Your "breeder" tuts.

"What's not? Are you saying you don't want to share anymore little sister?" She asks the white fox with menace in her tone.

"I-I... That's... No"

She gives you a miserable look and turns her head away.

"That's what I thought. Up we go, girl."

Soon you are suspended in the harness, the leather and ropes creaking from your weight. The blue kitsune gives your cunt a long lick, preparing you for your stud's inevitable entry. You swing just a little bit, your breasts and belly hanging obscenely.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*suspended by the ropes as i feel my tits and stomach hang down, squirming a little, feeling the wet and cold of the foxes tongue on my pussy, looking back at the two as i see my fox standing to the side watching* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
A breath of hot air pulls your attention away from the fox girl as Shifter draws nearer, acting the part of a stud in heat. He's grown so much larger than last time, easily the size of a horse. His tongue covers your entire pussy when he gives it a lick.

He must really like the taste because moments later, the demon dog is up on the harness's frame, his chest pressing into your back. You can feel the molten heat of his shaft. He's so big~

"Eager little bitch aren't you," The blue kitsune whispers licking your chin, "Getting hot for this stud's cock while you're old mistress watches... You're mine now, aren't you?"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i nod eagerly, feeling his heavy warm chest on my back as my body feels as if its on fire again, my pussy clearly dripping again as i start to grind against him* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
There is no foreplay as your stud rams himself forward, jamming his massive dock dick into your tight folds. He grunts and snarls over you, rutting like a bad beast, taking no consideration of your pleasure. You are a something to please him. To breed and bear his pups.... And you body sings with joy at fulfilling its intended purpose.

The two fox twins soon can't remain passive bystanders and begins massaging your tits ands Shifter's balls, urging you rougher and messier fucking.

"Ooooh I love it when we do this," The black kitsune moans to her sister before engaging her twin in a heated kiss. They fall to the ground, pleasuring eachother. Watching while you get bred.

You reach climax just as Shifter begins pumping his cum into you, swelling your already distended belly. It feels wonderful, but something is different... It's almost as if your body is freezing up. You can't- you can't move~

You manage to look down just a gold coating crawls its way across your belly and breasts you try to scream, but no air bursts forth. The last thing you hear is your foxy dominatrix's laughing as you are turned into a golden statue.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*trapped by my new body as the pleasure continues to assault me, never ending* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You are locked into eternal orgasm by the foxes' petrifying magic, the sensation of your stud pounding into you with his final titanic thrust and cum utterly overflowing your bowels permanently causing your nerves to sing with pleasure. Your golden from stands arched in utter abandon with Shifter's bestial hunched over you.

You can't breath much less move, but it seems like the curse has put you in a sort of stasis, removing the need for air. You can hear the muffled voices of the foxes around and can see quite clearly. You recognize the voice of your former owner and watch as she protests to her evil "sisters". It looks like she's getting ready for a fight, but a flash of foxfire sends her scurrying out the door. After things quiet down, the twins look you over.

"I think this is our best piece yet," The blue one remarks, her voice barely registering to your dampened senses.

"I love when you pull the rug out from under all these unsuspecting mortals," The onyx-hued sister purrs, sultrily, pressing herself up against her twin, "It get's me so excited~"

They fall to the ground in a tumble, clothes flying in every direction. A flash of foxy magic crackles and had you not been frozen, your eyes would have widened at the sight of the bulge growing at the blue fox's crotch. Stripping the last of her clothes, your suspicions are confirmed- she's grown an fair-sized futa-cock! Licking her lips, the dom kitsune sidles up behind her sister's raised behind and begins rutting her.

You lose track of time, frozen, forced to watch the incestuous coupling of the corrupted fox twins. It must be hours because they moan through climax after climax before finally collapsing in a panting, sticky heap. After cleaning themselves up, they leave the room with a slight wave in your direction, fully aware of the show they were putting on for you.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*unable to keep track of how many times ive climaxed or even what time it is as i continue to feel the un-ending pleasure, wondering if it will ever stop* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Time is fluid for you, your awareness numbed to a senseless haze. It may be hours or even days when you become aware of something beyond the storm of pleasure... A noise? No a voice. But who?-

"I hope this works... Please wake up! Come on!"

You feel a heat emanating from your belly, but its different from the sensations bestowed by your sensual entrapment. You feel your muscles begin to flex and your lungs fill with hair. You register shifter moving above you. Someone was freeing you!

You take your first gulp of air in a ragged gasp. Shifter's orgasm unfreezes mid-shot, gushing out of your cunt and pooling onto the ground. Your demon companion groans appreciatively as he finally attains release. After several long moments, shuddering through the tail-end of your own climax, you feel his massive doggy cock slip out of you. Blinking confusedly, you look around.

Your fox friend stands in front of you with what looks like a wand in her hand. She blushes at your messy situation but quickly moves to free you.

"Come on," She whispers, "They'll be wondering where I am soon enough. We need to get you to the well so you can change back and escape."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*feeling finally free as i take a large gasp of air, my eyes open wide as i fall to the ground panting hard, regaining my senses slowly as everything is still vary blurry* w...what happened to me? *trying to stand back up but my whole body still tingles from being frozen for so long* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Shifter seems to grasp the situation a little faster than you do.

"Mistress, perhaps we can spend time asking questions later. An eternity as a sex slave to these furry witches isn't ideal for either of us."

Between Shifter and the Kitsune's help, you manage to heave yourself to the wishing well. Your fox friend rubs your back, whispering magic words as you drink deeply...

You feel your massively swollen belly and breasts begin to shrink and your doggy features revert back into normal human ones. A few moments of the well's restorative magic and it's like someone turned back the clock, you look exactly as you had before stumbling into Shifter's cave.... Naked of course.