JimThermic's Project List

Status
Not open for further replies.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'm not normally a Taur person, but you have made Aina a fun character and one I am eager to meet in game. 

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
We're already at nearly 60 sexable NPC's (or might have even passed it), and we're not even half way through the game's development!

Also woot, here's to another 10,000 views, you deserve the recognition!  :perfect:

For all we know, we might not be even a tenth of the way through development. Quite likely even much less.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
We're already at nearly 60 sexable NPC's (or might have even passed it), and we're not even half way through the game's development!

Also woot, here's to another 10,000 views, you deserve the recognition!  :perfect:

We're close to or over 70, not including the random encounters. I counted by memory. I'm sure I missed a few.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
We're close to or over 70, not including the random encounters. I counted by memory. I'm sure I missed a few.

To be honest I think I only counted the named individual ones, so you're probably right in that we're at around 70.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
To be honest I think I only counted the named individual ones, so you're probably right in that we're at around 70.

Most are named, but there's unnamed but static ones like the bath house girls or the doh'rahn in Beth's. At least i think the rahn is. Not too keen on mind control to go back.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Most are named, but there's unnamed but static ones like the bath house girls or the doh'rahn in Beth's. At least i think the rahn is. Not too keen on mind control to go back.

No I meant I didn't count ones like "Zil male" "Raskvel female", that don't have personal names and are probably numerous different individuals. (Well the Naleen Female is one person and not a variety of female Naleen's you bump into, but you get what I mean I hope)

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
No I meant I didn't count ones like "Zil male" "Raskvel female", that don't have personal names and are probably numerous different individuals. (Well the Naleen Female is one person and not a variety of female Naleen's you bump into, but you get what I mean I hope)

Yes, I get it. So are the unnamed static ones I mentioned. They just don't have 'repeat' scenes. Kressia Bath.

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
That's the plan. :3 Trying to future proof in light of PC Steele's tendency to collect NPCs. I mean, who knows how many Lys and Briha types players will want to collect?

Waifumoooon, gotta catch 'em all.

EDIT: Also, this thread just hit 10,000 views. Neat.

Well Jim your work tends to give people throbbing heart boners. To have the ability of making people emotionally invested in smut is quite a terrifying power.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Heard a rumour that the JimT cult is beginning to form. Not sure if that's true though.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Heard a rumour that the JimT cult is beginning to form. Not sure if that's true though.

Nope so not true. There is no cult of JimT. *Hides Cult Of JimT Brochures*

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Nope. It wouldn't be fan-art if I paid for it. At least, I think that's the rules, right?

I suppose I should have put quotes around "fanart"...

But in all fairness, I've got scared there a little bit that your commissioning of embry had gone out of hand :p

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
But, I just gathered the tributary chocolate pudding for the wrestling pit D:

No, that's for JimTs diet. Hes on a strict Pudding only diet.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm this fanart is nice but...umm I like Chessire more still than any other so far Embry pics -_-'

Does she charge much for drawning bust Jim?

Ohh other side note: did she drawn yet "base" form of Bess/Ben?

Status
Not open for further replies.