JimThermic's Project List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Well I just got back from the hospital. Doctors have confirmed that I now have Type 2 Diabeetus from those Embry busts, thank you Jim and Chesire for the health problems. Gotta make sure I have my insulin shots nearby when the time comes to read the GDoc for her X-Pack

If those gave you type 2 then I'm pretty sure the actual doc will somehow give you a new type 3 super diabetes. Like enigmatic d says, just stay in the hospital. ;p

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
If those gave you type 2 then I'm pretty sure the actual doc will somehow give you a new type 3 super diabetes. Like enigmatic d says, just stay in the hospital. ;p

I couldn't possibly do such a thing, if I'm going out, then what better way to die than by Jim's hand through his cotton candy Spess Monkey Waifu. Tis truly an honorable death.

Just thinking of how Embry would use her cinnamon roll innocence compiled with her motherly glow due to pregnancy on my playthrough has me feeli-

tumblr_mz59sxDCdC1s8rhj4o7_250.gif

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
It's all to easy to imagine reading one of her "attempts" at writing and not having the heart to be completely honest because she looks so earnest and adorable. Diplomacy will be key in that situation to prevent the flood of tears.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Jim's dastardly plan has come to light. He intends to kill us with cuteness!

Son of bitch....hes like Kanji and his Stuffed animals he makes! They are so cute they will give us diabetes.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Son of bitch....hes like Kanji and his Stuffed animals he makes! They are so cute they will give us diabetes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jim creates a character that makes stuffed toys. Would probably make a stuffed toy version of Embry.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I for one would want a stuffed Vanae. If it existed as merchandise, I would grab one.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Give me stuffed versions of the Dorna Sisters, and I'll be good. And Embry and Female Naleen.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
They'd have to be SFW, no? In which case it doesn't matter if the manufacturer does adult merch or not as long as the design is SFW.

L

Lawleious

and now embry my adorable little similli for my 2nd character is even more sweet how fucking glorious!

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
WELLLL. They COULD be. 

That would probably be the safer/easier way to do it. But, you know, there's something to be said of a Syri plushie with a little felt red rocket sticking out. >_>

That's where my awkward alarm goes off. Then again, we are talking about making waifu plushies so I guess that alarm  should just stay broken :p

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
WELLLL. They COULD be. 

That would probably be the safer/easier way to do it. But, you know, there's something to be said of a Syri plushie with a little felt red rocket sticking out. >_>

Embry and Saendra would have optional velcro or something cocks to stick on/take off

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
WELLLL. They COULD be. 

Why can't the Syri plushie be fully clothed? As in y'know pants, shirt and old military coat.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Fenco trip down to a build-a-bearish sex shop, 100$ donation per a thing >:3  

Or just get some of those elongated pillows with your favorite waifu on it

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Jim, harkening back to the conversation of em dash vs tilde, would you mind if I went and suggest-swapped them?

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Jim, harkening back to the conversation of em dash vs tilde, would you mind if I went and suggest-swapped them?

Sure. I mean, probably in this instance, if there's a — on the end of any of Fyn's talk instead of ~, it probably means it should have neither, contextually. I'd play it by eye if it needs a tilde, em dash, or neither.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Sure. I mean, probably in this instance, if there's a — on the end of any of Fyn's talk instead of ~, it probably means it should have neither, contextually. I'd play it by eye if it needs a tilde, em dash, or neither.

Yup yup, by context was what I meant. Thanks.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
May as well post these here, since I've got a large enough chunk done for public viewing.

Tavros Residential Deck (Main Doc)

Tavros Residential Deck (Layout Plan)

Holy jumping Jehosaphats! That's a lot of room for NPC's!

Guess Tavros isn't just a baby and starship storage location anymore, but people locker too. Not that that's a bad thing IMO, we need a convenient place to put any NPC's that might wanna leave their worlds without putting them on the PC's ship or Anon's Bar. Plus it would make visiting folks easier since you don't need to cross twelve star systems to reach 'em all, especially later on in TiT's development when we have way more NPC's to interact with.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Guess Tavros isn't just a baby and starship storage location anymore, but people locker too. Not that that's a bad thing IMO, we need a convenient place to put any NPC's that might wanna leave their worlds without putting them on the PC's ship or Anon's Bar. Plus it would make visiting folks easier since you don't need to cross twelve star systems to reach 'em all, especially later on in TiT's development when we have way more NPC's to interact with.

That's the plan. :3 Trying to future proof in light of PC Steele's tendency to collect NPCs. I mean, who knows how many Lys and Briha types players will want to collect?

Waifumoooon, gotta catch 'em all.

EDIT: Also, this thread just hit 10,000 views. Neat.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
That's the plan. :3 Trying to future proof in light of PC Steele's tendency to collect NPCs. I mean, who knows how many Lys and Briha types players will want to collect?

Waifumoooon, gotta catch 'em all.

EDIT: Also, this thread just hit 10,000 views. Neat.

We're already at nearly 60 sexable NPC's (or might have even passed it), and we're not even half way through the game's development!

Also woot, here's to another 10,000 views, you deserve the recognition!  :perfect:

Status
Not open for further replies.