JimThermic's Project List

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Let's let Doctor Badger and Doctor Lash run the nursery together. I'm sure nothing could possibly go wrong.

Would it be bad to say I would love to see that? Cause I would find it hilarious.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
"Why are the mommies all beating Daddy over the head and yelling about 'delusional sitter choices?"

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Xanthe's X-pack.

Oh geez, I forgot you mentioned this. Can't wait.

Regarding The Bull, what if I went in with 100 Tone and Thickness, multiple huge dicks, but 65 femininity? Looking like Zephy I'd still get in right? Not complaining or anything though, obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Regarding The Bull, what if I went in with 100 Tone and Thickness, multiple huge dicks, but 65 femininity? Looking like Zephy I'd still get in right? Not complaining or anything though, obviously.

Yeah. The idea is that he's responding to your lack of masculinity / high femininity. That's how he decides the difference between who he's going to get territorial over, and who he's going to mate with. 

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
For the NPC Rhett will their be any naga on naga action if the PC's lower body is serpentine?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Gotta love the detail you give to your various works. Kinda makes me with I could help with coding, but honestly I'm barely a step past "hit it until it works or has valid reason for not." so I'll abstain from creating code soups of Cthullu.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I found little blurb about Inessa vanilla sex interesting (and well probably will not happen unless Jim goes in that direction someday - otherwsie she's as fun to interact npc as her sister ^^)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh dude nice. I especially like how Embry was given at least DD's, lol. Now I can start imagining those images in my head.

Spikes

Aug 27, 2015
Jim's dastardly plan has come to light. He intends to kill us with cuteness!

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I'm not even into girls, and yet when I see Embry I just wanna give her a big ol hug. x3

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
If you look at the pictures, you can clearly see that Embry is made of 99.999% cotton candy, which in itself is pure sugar.

Well I just got back from the hospital. Doctors have confirmed that I now have Type 2 Diabeetus from those Embry busts, thank you Jim and Chesire for the health problems. Gotta make sure I have my insulin shots nearby when the time comes to read the GDoc for her X-Pack

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Well I just got back from the hospital. Doctors have confirmed that I now have Type 2 Diabeetus from those Embry busts, thank you Jim and Chesire for the health problems. Gotta make sure I have my insulin shots nearby when the time comes to read the GDoc for her X-Pack

You might as well stay in the hospital since you'll probably go through cuteness overload and whatnot when more Embry content comes to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.