[Implemented!] Ciaran the Treated ausar, AKA "Hellhound"

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Hope you’re doing well, Night. I know it’s been a while and life has been extra crazy lately for everyone. But I can safely say, I hope you feel well enough soon to write Crew Ciaran, because he’s def one of the best NPCs in this game and we need more good boys on the Crew. <3

Reactions: Kesil and ShySquare
J

JRC

Thank you for the kind words! Ciaran has been intended to be a crewmember and lover from the beginning. I simply didn't want to leave him too unfinished in his initial release. You will definitely be able to have kids with him, though that's going to be the last expansion for him. His crew and lover content will come before that.

As for Randy Claws,
  1. You'll need to set your computer's calendar to around Christmas. Maybe even Christmas Eve specifically, though I don't know.
  2. Then just go talk to Ciaran, and he'll forward an email to you.
  3. Read that email.
  4. Go to sleep on your ship and enjoy a visit from no one's favorite holiday spirit.
  5. Enjoy the bonus scene after you wake up.
I'm apparently very late to this because I never realized there was a forum. But is any of this in play, or is it a future build, or has it been canceled? BTW he is one of my two favorite characters, the other is chaurmine.

J

JRC

Randy Claws is already in-game. Otherwise, what Narmlet said.
Thanks, I did the randy claws and it's pretty cool. I've gotten all the holiday events to work except the cabin one, that just will not show. I'm wondering if anyone knows if there will still be a plan to expand Ciaran or did they stop with him.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
hey! I know this thread has been kinda quiet but I just wanted to say I really Enjoy Ciaran's content and I can easily say he's my favorite encounter thank you for writing him!

Reactions: Foxxling

Gaihir

Jan 3, 2018
Hello @Night Trap , i was just writing in the hope you might see this, since i don't know where you can be contacted anywhere else. Anyways, just wanted to know how you're doing? I remember you saying having some issues back in 2017-18 and since then the world has gone tits up (no pun intended). So yeah hopefully you see this ^^ despite craving for more writing from you, i'd rather know you are safe and sound and doing at least moderately okay.

Much thoughts to you, take care -<3

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Hello @Night Trap , i was just writing in the hope you might see this, since i don't know where you can be contacted anywhere else. Anyways, just wanted to know how you're doing? I remember you saying having some issues back in 2017-18 and since then the world has gone tits up (no pun intended). So yeah hopefully you see this ^^ despite craving for more writing from you, i'd rather know you are safe and sound and doing at least moderately okay.

Much thoughts to you, take care -<3
Thank you very much for your concern. Yes, I am doing okay-ish. You can check my content thread for a more specific update on what has happened to me, but in a nutshell, I was hospitalized for two weeks this winter and I have only just been declared "mostly recovered" as of three weeks ago from the liver abscesses that put me in the hospital, but my Crohn's disease has remained untreated this entire year due to that + the heart issues the infection gave me, and has only been getting worse, and I won't be getting any form of treatment for it until the end of November. I still have written a little when I've felt okay enough this year, but that has been literally only four or five times since around May, for just a few hours cumulatively.

Gaihir

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you very much for your concern. Yes, I am doing okay-ish. You can check my content thread for a more specific update on what has happened to me, but in a nutshell, I was hospitalized for two weeks this winter and I have only just been declared "mostly recovered" as of three weeks ago from the liver abscesses that put me in the hospital, but my Crohn's disease has remained untreated this entire year due to that + the heart issues the infection gave me, and has only been getting worse, and I won't be getting any form of treatment for it until the end of November. I still have written a little when I've felt okay enough this year, but that has been literally only four or five times since around May, for just a few hours cumulatively.
Damn, i'm sorry to hear that, must have been though. I don't know what else to say or do... i wish i could help. Crohn's no joke already and not being able to get your treatment due to a painful infection ... shit. That's a lot to have gone through, i can only hope it gets better from here on out. Rest plenty, take care of yourself and don't forget about little pleasures to make things even a smidge easier. Stay strong Night and just think of yourself first as much as you can,
Much love and strength -<3 -<3

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Damn, i'm sorry to hear that, must have been though. I don't know what else to say or do... i wish i could help. Crohn's no joke already and not being able to get your treatment due to a painful infection ... shit. That's a lot to have gone through, i can only hope it gets better from here on out. Rest plenty, take care of yourself and don't forget about little pleasures to make things even a smidge easier. Stay strong Night and just think of yourself first as much as you can,
Much love and strength -<3 -<3
Thank you very much. I appreciate the support!