[Implemented!] Ciaran the Treated ausar, AKA "Hellhound"

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Guys don't make Night do a content bloat on his submission. :U
As fun as these ideas are, I'm just waiting for Treated Hellhound Doggo DILF to be finished and ready for submission.
:negativeman:
More than likely I'll only do the long tongue/venom fellatio scene, unless the edging scene just totally overwhelms me one day and gets written all in one go. That being said, I'll be writing a short-ish voyeur scene with Ciaran in which he "looks out for" a young waitress named Annebelle, being written by @Altair Hayes . Look forward to seeing more interactions between the two in the future; they've got a very cute (in a New Texas way) relationship.

Edit: Voyeur scene is finished. It's currently labeled "Mr. Eildean" in the document. I'd appreciate feedback on it if anyone has some. I'm curious if some of the word choice and sentence structure came off as a bit...awkward I guess I'd say? I may also try to go back and add mentions of other people watching the scene unfold: locals masturbating, tourists recording the scene, etc.

Last edited:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I realized that the only scene taurs are going to be able to access with Ciaran is the Red Myr Venom/Prehensile Tongue Blowjob, and I was wondering if people wanted a dedicated scene for taurs to keep them from basically being locked out of sex with Ciaran. It probably wouldn't be super duper involved or anything since he himself is not a taur. He can't kiss you, grope your boobs, or give you a reacharound, but I guess it's something. I was mainly curious if any taur players wanted support for Ciaran's initial content, even if it wouldn't be super in-depth; I really don't know how many of you folks care about Daddog.

Draconoid

Feb 14, 2017
Atlantic side of the USA
I was mainly curious if any taur players wanted support for Ciaran's initial content, even if it wouldn't be super in-depth; I really don't know how many of you folks care about Daddog.
I don't see why a taur couldn't mount/get spanked by him in the Lapfuck and Spank scenes with much issue. I'd be happy to bounce ideas for adding the slight scene variant blurbs.

Taurs deffs need more representation. It doesn't need to be in the form of "strange contorted position where your nipples are as reachable as your holes," I'm sure a taur's inner thighs, back-of-knees, and that place just before the tail are all very sensitive in their own right.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I don't see why a taur couldn't mount/get spanked by him in the Lapfuck and Spank scenes with much issue. I'd be happy to bounce ideas for adding the slight scene variant blurbs.

Taurs deffs need more representation. It doesn't need to be in the form of "strange contorted position where your nipples are as reachable as your holes," I'm sure a taur's inner thighs, back-of-knees, and that place just before the tail are all very sensitive in their own right.
Because it's a niche fetish that not everyone wants to write for. And a lot of writers are pretty lazy.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I don't see why a taur couldn't mount/get spanked by him in the Lapfuck and Spank scenes with much issue.
It more or less boils down to the logistics not being worth working through to me. That scene deviated wildly from what it was originally intended as and became a scene showcasing both Ciaran's potential for aggression and rough sex and his paternal, nurturing side. Much of the scene is about looking into his eyes and kissing him. His face being buried in a horse/leithan belly prevents much of that from happening. Having him bite your throat as he fucks his knot into you gives a way different feeling from him pressing his face into your underside where you can't even see him.

Because... a lot of writers are pretty lazy.
:negativeman:
This is pretty much the real answer...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Read that as "a lot of writers are pretty lonely."

Now I'm sad. ):

Reactions: Night Trap

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey wait a minute, these sex scenes are all vanilla! Everyone knows all Ausars are deviants.

This guy's a phony!

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Hey wait a minute, these sex scenes are all vanilla! Everyone knows all Ausars are deviants.

This guy's a phony!
tenor.gif

In all seriousness I'm just a vanilla kinda dude I guess. :cool: The variants for traps getting buttstuffed and the long tongue/red myr venom scene are a'comin' though. Petplay miiiight make it into the base content, but that's doubtful. Until then, enjoy your vanilla you deviants.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well if some say your stuff is too vanilla you can call Hugs...or Savin to help spice it up Night ;)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Holy shit dude, your sex scenes are pretty long, even for TiTS, which I always found had scenes way too long when compared to CoC.

Maybe just have a larger number of scenes that are shorter instead?

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Holy shit dude, your sex scenes are pretty long, even for TiTS, which I always found had scenes way too long when compared to CoC.

Maybe just have a larger number of scenes that are shorter instead?
They are super long, yes. The Lap Ride in particular is almost certainly too long, though a good bit of its length comes from variables. I tend to use a lot of variables when I write, which lengthens the scenes I write in the actual document, but they are still a lot longer than normal even in-game. I'm trying to reign myself in in the future, but I think just because of my style most of my scenes are going to be longer than the average TiTS scene.

Also I think a lot of TiTS scenes are way too short. Details are what get my rocks off, not dicks going into holes. Different schlicks for different chicks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh no, I have nothing against details, I just think oversaturating a single scene kind of gets you diminishing returns at best and the opposite effect at worst.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Oh no, I have nothing against details, I just think oversaturating a single scene kind of gets you diminishing returns at best and the opposite effect at worst.
Definitely agree, but my personal taste when it comes to details is "basic details of a lot of things" rather than "great detail on a few things". I read smut like it's painting a picture of what's happening, so the more (relevant) details there are (to me at least) the better. I like large amounts of text in a text-based game. Who'da thunk? :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I noticed this:
Code:
Silly: "Do you even knot, bro?"
And wanted to suggest this:
Code:
Silly: "Can you fucking knot?"

Also I'm a little confused, was this is a collab with Altair?

Last edited:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Just a status update for folks:

I am alive and well, and still working on Ciaran. Talk options are all done. I'm just fumbling around with the remaining two sex scenes. Hopefully inspiration will strike and I can finish them soon. Sorry for the long delay folks.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Hey hey, kids! The wonderful @Rorai has given us a beautiful picture of everyone's someone's my favorite doggo dilf!
Ciaran_Rorai.jpg
Thanks once again to @Zevos for swapping places with me in the art queue! Hopefully this will light a fire under my ass and make me finish the last two sex scenes I need. :negativeman:

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Hey hey, kids! The wonderful @Rorai has given us a beautiful picture of everyone's someone's my favorite doggo dilf!
Thanks once again to @Zevos for swapping places with me in the art queue! Hopefully this will light a fire under my ass and make me finish the last two sex scenes I need. :negativeman:
I had pictured something similar to Mc'cree, just with horns and ausar features. This is a thousands times better!! :yes::yes::yes:

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I prefer your avatar.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I had pictured something similar to Mc'cree
didn't you.jpg
I don't play Overwatch; I never considered McCree when designing Ciaran, yet this isn't the first time I've heard the comparison. :negativeman::negativeman::negativeman:

At least McCree is hot I guess.:negativeman:

Also, hopefully we're in the home stretch on Ciaran. The end is in sight, but can I reach it? Find out, after a word from these sponsors.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I don't play Overwatch; I never considered McCree when designing Ciaran, yet this isn't the first time I've heard the comparison. :negativeman::negativeman::negativeman:

At least McCree is hot I guess.:negativeman:

Also, hopefully we're in the home stretch on Ciaran. The end is in sight, but can I reach it? Find out, after a word from these sponsors.
Hey, no fair, I said similar... wasn't trying to say he was Mc'cree. Just a few features match that I could steel to picture Ciaran. Mc'cree has the bandit outfit and hat with facial hair and signs of age. I then just had to imagine the facial hair as Ciaran's cut, along with the muscle tone, horns, scars, and ausar features. I've a tough time visualizing characters with words alone.

Reactions: Night Trap

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
God damn, has it really been almost two months since I posted here? Is this how you guys waiting for so long have felt?
Wolverine Ciaran meme.png

Just wanted to pop in to say that I've finally finished the Vanilla sex scene. Now with an anal version available to both sexes! :toot: I'm most likely just going to cut the Heat scene and save it for an expack. Sorry folks. :oops: What that means though, is that as soon as I finish the short scenes I'm writing for the Miscellaneous section (stuff that has a chance to trigger every few days) I will be done with Ciaran's inital content. :toot: :toot: :toot:

To prematurely celebrate, enjoy some art I've commissioned of Ciaran from the very talented @FubMistress .
Ciaran_suit_no smoking reject all tobacco.png
I'd share both of the pieces I commissioned, but one is too big, so I'll just share an imgur link for that. That's Ms. Kitty he's being fucked by fucking. And he's knotting her goooood. :allears: :yes: :allears:

Last edited:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Well I submitted Ciaran. That's the end of a 7 month saga in my life. :toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:

Thank you everyone for all the support and patience through this whole thing. Special thanks to @Tacit for letting me collaborate with him by weaving Ciaran's backstory with Mrs. Reasner's. Thanks to @shadefalcon , @Nik_van_Rijn , @Lashcharge , @SoAndSo , and anyone else I may have forgotten at the moment for the editing. And thank you to @HugsAlright for being supportive of this endeavor, even though Ciaran is a gross man with icky muscles and dumb facial hair. :catte:

EDIT: And thanks to @noobsaleh for distracting me from writing. You should get banned more often so I can see you more. :smuggo:

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Well I submitted Ciaran. That's the end of a 7 month saga in my life. :toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:

Thank you everyone for all the support and patience through this whole thing. Special thanks to @Tacit for letting me collaborate with him by weaving Ciaran's backstory with Mrs. Reasner's. Thanks to @shadefalcon , @Nik_van_Rijn , @Lashcharge , @SoAndSo , and anyone else I may have forgotten at the moment for the editing. And thank you to @HugsAlright for being supportive of this endeavor, even though Ciaran is a gross man with icky muscles and dumb facial hair. :catte:

EDIT: And thanks to @noobsaleh for distracting me from writing. You should get banned more often so I can see you more. :smuggo:
Eagerness intensifies. Congrats! Can't wait to play with em. :p

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Hi there @Night Trap ! Congratulations on Ciaran being implemented. I forgot how long ago that was since I read him in the docu file. Now that he is playable; hats and celebratory cakes to you for this to finally being implemented. Hope that you continue his expansion where I remembered Ciaran being a potential romantic interest and crew member in the future. Anyway presently of course, huzzah!:toot::toot::toot::toot::toot: out of 5 (with imaginary cake included)

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Hi there @Night Trap ! Congratulations on Ciaran being implemented. I forgot how long ago that was since I read him in the docu file. Now that he is playable; hats and celebratory cakes to you for this to finally being implemented. Hope that you continue his expansion where I remembered Ciaran being a potential romantic interest and crew member in the future. Anyway presently of course, huzzah!:toot::toot::toot::toot::toot: out of 5 (with imaginary cake included)
Thanks a lot! I hope you enjoy the character.

Yes, I'm plotting out his follower expansion already. He's supposed to be quite a valuable crew member, as he's intended to give big bonuses to your ship, so I'm planning on having the player do a quest that ends with being able to recruit him. I can't say if it will be out before Christmas or not, but maybe if I can return to the sort of productivity I had when I first started writing Ciaran, we'll see it before 2018. Quests and followers can take a while to review and code though, so even if I do, who knows how long it being implemented would take? :iiam: