Omnibus's Natural Inclinations (concept thread for a possible game)

Zero295

Oct 15, 2015
Okay, so, for this game, the PC is a demon. The player can gain levels using 3 methods. Each method has it's own intricacies.

1: Sex - the main intricacy for this one is the random chance for PC or follower pregnancy.

2: Succubism - Consuming the soul of someone (demon souls give more exp)

3: Fighting monsters - need weapons and armor

Method 2 has transformative properties, and is semi-reliant on method 1. However, method 2 comes in pre-climax.

The omnibus can have any name, skin color, height, hair color, eye color or wing color the player chooses. However, it will still be a herm unless gender based TF's are taken.

Abilities and events are still in the works, and I'm also trying to find an easy-to-use and possibly free engine to use. That is, unless the staff are willing to pick this up and run with it. In any event, Ideas are welcome.

And that's where you, the potential devs/players come in. This game needs ideas, and a lot of them. After a week or so, I'll come in, and add to the first post, based on the ideas that I see here. I'll make selections based on criteria that depend on what sort of ideas are posted. Abilities, Events, Baddies, and TF ideas are needed. Each has it's own criteria.

Also, since the PC is a sex demon, lust effects them opposite from how it effects other species. They actually depend on it for magic.

Abilities:

[Name]: [how it looks] [how much lust it costs]

Everything else can be free form.

View attachment ONI-Default-1.0.0.0.exe

Last edited by a moderator:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
When you say there are 3 methods for gaining levels, do you mean that the three methods links all fill up the same xp for level gaining or each has their separate xp, like sex acts only levels up the sex level and monster fighting levels up your combat level?

Sadtaco

Aug 27, 2015
Well, it's better to actually make something like a prototype.  There are plenty of ideas out there.

Zero295

Oct 15, 2015
When you say there are 3 methods for gaining levels, do you mean that the three methods links all fill up the same xp for level gaining or each has their separate xp, like sex acts only levels up the sex level and monster fighting levels up your combat level?

well, each method provides a separate type of XP, but there's only one type of level. Whichever method you use predominantly between levels effects the perks and possible TF's resulting from level gain.

Also, I don't know how to make flash games.

Edit: Just gonna use GameMaker

art926

Sep 8, 2015
If I'll be able to play male character there (not just TG) and fuck everyone around, I would play that, lol )))

Zero295

Oct 15, 2015
I'm new to the software, but I suppose I can code that. Game Maker is simple to use, after all.

Edit: seems the tutorial I was using is outdated.

Edit 2: Just finished scripting the CC section of the game. Try it out and tell me if you like it or not. As always, I'm open to suggestions.

Zero295

Oct 15, 2015
i keep getting grey screen at the start game

if you mean after all the text windows, it's because I haven't gotten that far yet. if else, like I said, I'm new to this program.

Edit: If anyone here knows Game Maker code, I need some help. T-T