A Space Age Private Zoo

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Phil your dream put it here, Dracomic go ahead here and Dalgon don´t put anything between (()), put directly your post and take this game serioulsy or almost serious)) ((I will add more after your posts. This game continues from now))

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Guys, the game continues. All the actions that you have in your PMs, pass or post here your posts))

Captain Shepard

Captain Shepard is alone with EDI and the Vid-Comm of her grandmother changing, but in the deeps of her heart, shi continues looking the Vid again and again, shi goes out without any word to EDI and goes to hir bedroom closing it, and shi goes to hir bed, starting to see again the Vid while shi masturbates more and more hir cock and also fucks herself.

While in all the ship, an invisible cloud of lust grows and grows more inside it, and also the drone shemale corrupts more crew members of the ship, because shi (the drone) obey Advespa but shi obeys to an unknown and different person or alien that is near to the ship more important than Advespa and the crew doesn´t know it.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Ama

After comforting the capitain breifly, I leave and go to my room.  Once there I open my persoinal Comm and watch the odd video that was ent to me.  Immedaitely upon it's completeion I feel so tired I barely make it to the bed before I fall asleep.

(Quiet moaning in response to a vivid, oddly arrousing dream)

I awake with a start an unknow amount of time later.  Images from the dream still eching in my head. I sit up and run my hands over my legs, both relieved and slightly disapointed to find them there and normal.  Still turned on by the dream, I ildly rub at my crotch.  The lack of sensation reminding me the chasity seal I got at 16 was still in place.  For the first time I regreted not getting the permanent version, sex and relationships are entirely too complicated.   But the dream wouldn't leave me alone, causing me to wonder if the medbay had the equipment to undo the chasity sealing, I could always ask my moms to replace it when I get back home.

Pushing to the back of my mind, I check the clock and go looking for the captiain.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((If Dalgon and dracomic don´t say or don´t post anything in these 36 hours, the game will finish here and abruptly))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ama

When you go to the bedroom of the Captain Shepard, you listen some noises inside the bedroom, but before of that, you saw that part of the crew acts strangelly like there is somebody more aboard of the ship, but your mind say that it´s better goes to your room and fuck yourself until the dreams realize with you melted with the unfamiliar woman

---------------

Sophia

After your continues pleasure ministrations do that the head of the shower finishs inside your cunt, you lose the conscious and after a biig time you wake tired in the shower, and the shower gel still inside it like glued to it, but more strangely you feel that the shower gel don´t hurt your cunt, and it´s like fused and the gel of the shower gel is inside your body, and in a moment, you see that in your belly, it appears a lump permanently of pink color and appears more lumps in all your body.

All these changes with a lot of pleasure in your brain assaults...

((In general))

While in all the rest of ship, it sounds the approximate alarm that says to the crew that an unidentified object is approach to the ship but nobody is listening now the approximate alarms...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Sophie Victoria 

After taking a moment to see all the strange things growing on her body .. maybe she should go check the med-bay before they reach the other ship ... trying to get some cloths that could hide all of it she head towards the med bay running trough the corridors ,she knock on the door once she arives "hum ... anyone there?" she wait for an answer 

(sorry was away for the weekend only checking out the forum)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Sophie Victoria

((First an aclaration, you have inside of your cunt flexible all the shower gel bottle and the gel is extending in all your vagina and cunt, giving you a lot of pleasure, like the cum of a man after the cumming, after of the shower gel bottle, the shower head is inserted in your cunt but you can extract the shower´s head of it, seeing that all the bottle of the gel is changing into a very reallistic fake cock))

When you arrive to the med-bay after you put some clothes covering the strange lumps that give you more pleasure, the lumps grows more and the t-shirt does it possible to cover more or less all but not some that are more downside in your hips, some of the lumps grows more and changes into more breasts but deep pink of colors the new breasts under your ¿normal breasts?, because the nipples of your breasts reals are changing into a worm similar to the dreams like tentacles blinds...

The med-bay door opens and you don´t see anybody inside it, the only thing that you can see it is a large and long sphere oiled black or deep blue like a cocoon on top of a bed of the med-bay and the rest of the med-bay is clouded with a sweetly smell like the salty smell of the cum when a man explodes his cock inside your vagina. And the smell hits your brain with images of women and men, or women with other women doing wildly the fucking session with you like their Goddess Mistress...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Ama

After hearing the noises coming from the Capitain's cabin, I decide to leave hir to indulge in those urges I myself cannot.   Howeve needing to distract myself from that dream, that strange and wonderful dream, I decide to go to the bridge to investigate the alarm.

Try as I might to prevent it, my mind wonders to that dream.   The strange intamacy of literally sharing a body with another.   The oddly erotic feelings of being at another's mercy.  I loose track of where I am in the ship.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ama

While you walk to the bedroom of the Captain, you see with the limits of your eyes, a ¿woman? naked in that corner calling you with her hand, saying without any words, that it could be better for you, if you go with her, also with your dream pleasurable, does that you lose the direction of your way.

Doing that you go in the direction of a sealed dock of the ship, that by unknown reasons opens suddenly when you stop in front of it, the naked woman of your dreams, because you recognized her, she points to the other side of the conduct that goes to the unidentified space ship while she walks or goes to the other part of the conduct

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Explication, Sophie Victoria has fused her outer lips of the cunt, with only the bottle soap that changes into a very reallistic fake cock that shot constally cum. The shower´s head is out in the shower bath))

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Ama

I follow the mystery woman without really paying attention, until she enters the other ship.  Logic breaks in and insists that following her into there is bad idea.  A VERY bad idea.  I should at the very least grab some security personelle to accompany me.  But I've almost always worked alone and I've gotten myself out of some rather bad situations by myself in the past.  

While I hesitate she is disappearing into the other ship.  Unwilling to lose her completely I look around and failling to see anybody to rope into acting as backup, I charge through the airlock into the other ship.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ama

When you put a foot in the unknown space ship, the door in the normandy airlock is closing, but you see that you haven´t time to arrive again to the normandy and stay secured there, you are alone now in the unknown but a little familiar ship.

The familiar woman appears again and animate you to follow her to the deeply of the ship, after some moments you decide to follow her by unknown reasons, and there is an opened door in an alone corridor, while your woman goes inside it, and when you arrive to the door, she is staying in a bed rubbing her cunt and say in human language to you

Lick it, my pet

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Ama

Drawn forward by thoughts of the dream, I don't even hesitate to follow.  The room she stops in looks exactly like the one from my dream.  Then she invites me to do what?!  But the attraction of the dream is too strong.  I quickly strip all my clothes and climb on to the table with her.

As soon as she presents her pussy, I start to tease her flods with my tongue.  Oh god! She tastes so good.  I start rubbing at my inpentartable sealed cunt, wishing I could feel what she is.  A pleasant tingling sensation fills me and I shift position to be able to get deeper into her.  My legs start to go numb.  Unwilling to move from her pussy I feel my legs with a hand.  I find my legs seem to end too soon and connect to different flesh that shouldn't be there.  I am starting to get scared, but something won't let me stop.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Continue to lick it, my loyalty pet

The familiar woman, from now, she is your unique Mistress Goddess says to you while you continue licking and sucking her cunt and her hips, and suddenly you feel that her hands goes to your neck and you offer it immediately to her and...

She is putting a pet collar with these words

I am the Pet of my Goddess Mistress

You feel the pressure of the pet collar in your neck and continue the orders of your Goddess Mistress

Talk to Goddess Mistress of all your ex ship and its crew, my Pet while you continue to join our pleasure

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Ama/Pet

I don't resist as she pulls me from her pussy and places the collar on me.  The Snick as the collar closes is frightening in itys feeling of permanence, but it also some how feels right.  The tingling numbness in my legs intensifies and spreads.

"Yes, Mistress.  I understand."  I turn and point to my discarded clothes, "All I know about the Normandy, its crew, and more is contained on the Comm device in my pocket."   What the Hell am I saying, why am I betraying them so easily?

Needing to pleasure the other woman more I try to move back to licking her pussy, but I can't reach.  My thighs are merged into hers.  My legs are almost completely gone, but so are her's.  I fall back onto the table as my cunt is drawn toward her pussy by the vanishing of waht reamins of our legs.  I cum, forthe first time in my life, as my cunt is absrobed into her pussy.  I watch helpless do to the plaseure as my body is absorded further into her.  Until my torso emgerges from her hips, our shared pussy, with clits at each end, has replaced my bellybutton.  

I gape at my... our altered body.  I can feel everything that was hers.  She gives me a smile as she forces my hands to play with my breasts and moans as she feels feels it as well.  When she plunges her hand into our shared pussy I cum again and pass out from the pleasure.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
No, no, wrong, you are bad, my kittie Pet, you must say "meow" to your Goddess and Your Goddess understand it all, do you have it, my pet?

She takes your ex-Comm, and while she takes it, you don´t know what is that, you are only devoted to one thing, and that thing is your Goddess Mistress that she is merged with you permanently, she says while she receives all the information of the metallic thing

You will receive a reward, and that reward is that you can say words like "feed" or "milk", those things, do you understand it, My Pet Kittie?, "i/you" don´t exists, only Kittie Pet exists...

You receive all the pleasure that your mind can support until it melts completely into the unconsciousness, and while you are asleep after the cum, she alters more your body part and do that some tattoos appears in your body, similars to her body painting

You two jump to the ground of your new home, and you two go in the corridors to an opened space like the Control Room and a silhouette alien is sitting in a chair and saying to your Goddess Mistress

¡¡Aaahhh!! I see that Amaterasu Byrd had joined our crew, is she sleeping now, my pet?

Yeeees, GODDESS MISTRESS, shall i wake her?

No, no, i reserve this honour to her familiar, Pet Byrdson come on, don´t be shy with your grand daughter, she will enjoy that

Yes, my Goddess, Ama, ama, wake up, little girl, i am with you now

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Phil, the touch of your familiar is not physical, it´s more mentally or more psicological, you recognized the touch of your familiar in her words that appears in your changed and melted brain))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Sophie Victoria  

She take a step back in surprise after seeing the cocoon .... *deep breath* but then again .. its smells so nice here also im quite interested in what may be this thing ,letting her mind be consumed by both pleasure and curiosity Sophie comes closer to the strange object pulling her scan and trying to identify what it is while rubbing groin in distraction 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Sophie Victoria

The scanning of the black sphere don´t give you results of the useful of the sphere, its inside are opaque to your scan, while more images assaults your melting brain, when suddenly it appears in your brain to touch the black coccon, you apart the scan of the balck coccon, and when you touch the sphere, a "tentacle" of the black sphere joins your hand doing that all the alarms in your brain shots

But you feel more pleasure while the tentacle touchs your skin, doing that more black of the tentacle fuses to your hand, and it grows more and more in your hand while you see peacefully how it (the tentacle) melts your arm but it stopped in your shoulder like waiting something...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Sophie Victoria  

She moan loudly as she get to know more of such pleasures ,while looking at the tentacle she try to understand what it was waiting for .... maybe if she gave it some pleasure as well ... using her other hand she gently massage the tentacle giggling "you are kinda of cute ,in a weird way i mean" 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Sophie Victoria

You feel that the tentacle was waiting for these words of yours, and in an instant an image appears in your mind, you don´t know why, but the reasons is that the tentacle is more or less a symbiote that gives all wishes to the host, and you give this image to the black coccon

7bb62f6a1795a76e9e391d58a960ead1.jpg

And the symbiote agrees with you, giving you an image that you will give it the control of all your body and opened holes to it, you think a while your decision and you pass an image of "yes" or "no" to it

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Sophie Victoria  

She think for a moment feeling really inclined to accept it but ... a bit scared she ask the strange being "you are friendly right? ... can you tell me if it will hurt?" she wait for some kinda of replay still massaging the tentacle

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Sophie Victoria

An image of a friend appears in your brain hugging you with a smile, you think that the image of the friend is sent of the symbiote black, and you sense that, after the image disappears in your brain, and another image that shows you a lot of pleasure and after a nap looong appears in your brain in answer of your second question, and the symbiote is waiting calmly your decision...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Sophie Victoria  

That eased her mind,nodding she hugged the tentacle "ok,im going to do it" giving it a quick kiss before entering the cocoon ,taking a deep breath she close her eyes "im ready ..." she wait hoping nothing of that was some kind of lie.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Sophie Victoria

When you nod to it, the black coccon opens and offers a space comfortable to your body, and it gives to you an image of two lovers giving each other a looong kiss of love, before of a looong tentacle insert in your mouth, doing that you swallow some strange but sweetly liquid in your stomach, doing that for the same time you feel a pressure in your cunt, pleasure, happyness, and after a loooooong dream

After 4 hours, that it (the coccon) closed it skin up of you, it (the coccon) opens again slowly at first, and all the tentacles that are inserted in your changed and alien body like your fantasy image, goes out with a "pop" and simmultanelly the coccon grows a tentacle like an arm touchs your changed face doing that you wake up of the loooong nap that you did, animating to you that you could investigate your new alien and changed body

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Sophie Victoria  

Slowly open her eyes after being waken up by her friend from the wonderful dream ,she yawn still feeling a bit sleepy she snuggle with the tentacles "good morning friend~" kissing it many times "i had such a great dream ,you were in it and we had so much fun~" she slow come to remember it wasn't a dream and so look at her new body gasping in surprise "it wonderful!~" she hug it tight "thanks, anything i can do to repay you ? ..also what is your name ?you never actually told me"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Sophie Victoria/Lioness

A name appears in your brain

"Lioness"

It´s not its name, it´s your new name and it goes perfectly with your new lioness body, the clothes appears in your body after the coccon black disappears and you know immediately that your new clothes are it (the symbiote), and it´s the prize for changed your body along these 4 hours...

Thanks to you, my mate Lioness

He says after he received all your kisses, he added to the words

Our name are Myzhtususbdf, but you can call me Ray, we have to go to your new home, very far of this ship, sorry Lioness