A Space Age Private Zoo

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten

Once everyone is agrred on who is going, I will go outside the  cave and watch the aliens.  I look for a patern in their movements so we can look natural and still avoid contact as much as possible.  And maybe find a lonely alien I can bring back for Mistress.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
After your return to the inside of the cave, you open the boxes that N7 Lasex had sent you, and you see that there are some thing interestings inside the boxes:

- A smalls spheres metal that you know immediatelly that it are changes machines and one in particular to "Lusty Dolls"

- Some machines that do that the people without ability of changes, they could change their bodies into "alien forms" of the planet, but you can see them with their normal forms.

- Some weapons of laser to kill the "aliens security" or "the police alien" with its ammo.

- Some "alien" clothes to the group.

- And some holonotes that have information of the "aliens cultural behaviours" that you can look.

In a moment of the looking the boxes, you hear a "woof" in the entrance of the cave..., and it´s a strange animal alien that did that sound, in that moment, you hear a female voice of an "alien" approaching to the entrance of the cave, saying...

Bad Doggie, bad doggie, don´t bark in the cave, it should produce echo...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

"OK,with this equipment things will be easier" she say while looking at the boxes "everyone change into the 'human' alien appearance and we shall move together ,remember we are not to treat every human we see as hostile  in fact be friendly it will bring less suspicion towards us " she then help the others change ...but hearing the voice alongside the animal Lioness was caught off guard ,she turned back and whispered "change quick we dont have time , we are going out now"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten

I approach the 'bad dog' in my disguise form.  If the dog owner is alone I will merge with them.  While I take control of the alien, Cumming will handle the pet creature.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Sex Kitten approachs in her form of girl costumed of cat, but the dog continues its...

"wooof" "woof"...

more nervously because the dog had detected your real form, the "alien" female can´t detects your real form, and when you are care to the dog very scaried, Cumming throws the ball "Lusty Doll", doing that some membranaes black or tenticles goes out of the ball doing that the dog and the female join their bodies, and a black cocoon appears in their place...

In your sensors, it appears a count down of 5 minutes relationed with the black cocoon, and its moves the black cocoon all the time, appears some smalls kicks in the surface of the black cocoon, doing that the bodies suffers more changes, and some toxic lust cloud appears in the cave, hitting all you

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

"well that toke care of the alien but..."  *moan* "now we need to keep watch on the cocoon" Lioness grope her own breasts "...i also believe im not just the only one that got really horny with that ..."

"OK small pause to deal with the lust and make sure no one see the cocoon then we go back to the mission" Lioness drag the cocoon inside the cave before turning back to her normal form and start fucking with Ray in front of the others .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Cumming takes the black cocoon and moves it to the shadows of the cave while she penetrates her cunt with a black tenticle of the black cocoon while the rest of the group is fucking they selfs with other members of the group. In that moment Sex Kitten has the desire that the creature that goes out of the black cocoon, could be the Pet of hir Sex Mistress, and abruptly she knows that the creature is very loyalty to Sex Mistress and her... 

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

Holding her daughter on her arms and expertly licking her pussy while bellow her pussy machine is being double penetrated by both her and Ray ,she say this to Rose "Sorry sweet ,we don't usually wait idly like that during missions but since we are all horny and need to for the cocoon anyway ,that is the best we can do" she resume licking her daughter "your pussy taste wonderful by the way ,im sure you can find a mate in no time,well if not mommy and daddy will take care of you as the wonderful family that we are~" she giggles " can wait for the twins to join us as well."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Rose Kitty says to you

Don´t worry mom, i will find here a mate for my purposes, and i think that the creature will go out in less of 1 minute... . We should be prepared something for hir

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

"I see ,well it must better be as great as you and treat you right or i will spank whoever it is ,for now just cum for mommy" she push her tongue deep inside sending Rose over the edge kissing all over her body till she finished 

"now as for the new member i think shi deserves a welcoming party ,come my family lets shower hir in our juices once she comes out" along side the rest of the group she move close to the cocoon stroking both her equine dong as well Ray's tentacle dick waiting for the newcomer .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
From the moment you say those words, a doggie paw clawed breaks the skin of the dark cocoon, and the creature that start to goes out of the cocoon is similar to this...

http://alienexplorations.blogspot.com.es/1997/09/ripley-breaks-out-of-her-surgical-gown.html (i put this link to show how the black cocoon of the female "alien" and the "alien dog" start to break it)

slimy.jpg (and this is the final "form" of SexPet that goes out of the broken cocoon)

But its skin is all black, with some pink in its paws clawed, you recognized shi by the race slave of "Lust Dolls" that can adapt any animal form with all hir oozing black skin, from the moment that shi goes out, shi examines with fear hir new family, and when shi discovers Sex Kitten, shi goes behind hir and says with some fear looking to the eyes of hir Mistress (Sex Kitten)...

*wooof* *yip* *scared* owner PetSex *scared*

After all you showed hir body in your own juices, doing that hir skin sucks all, all completely the cum in hir skin disappearing

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten

I comfort PeySex.  "These are your new friends and family.  We all love and will protect you."

Once she is calm, "We are doing a very impoartant mission.  If you are ready to help, I will jn my body with yours to guide you.  If not, you must stay here and stay quiet until I return."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
ToySex looks Hir Mistress very carefully and says

*Woof* ToySex accepts Mistress *Wooff* What ToySex do Mistress? *Wooof*

She licks your legs and offers her oozing up body to join together, doing that you have a new ass body with a pink tongue going out of your new ass, when you join her, in your mind it appears ALL (when i say all, I SAY ALL her past life), she had the name of Sarah, she is very submissive latex fetishist and she adores to be a loyal bad and naughty woman, referring to sex and latex

---------------------------------------------

After a big moment, you five go out of the cave seeing that the alien sun is changed of position and you can see a new alien world in front of you with a lot of possibilities, funny possibilities, and more "aliens" or adepts to show all the glory of Hir Highness...

You walk in the direction of the piramids, you see them in the distance, while ToySex is talking you about her past alien life in the alien planet and finally ToySex take all you to a strange alien vehicle that don´t fly and she (ToySex) says you all

Take vehicle to piramids *wooof*

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

After introducing everyone to ToySex on the way and talking about the wonders of her new life .

Seeing the vehicle Lioness conclude it would be a good idea to take to arrive sooner at the pyramids ,Hoping ToySex would drive it for then .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
ToySex sees that after her new family get inside of the "alien vehicle", and with the allow of Sex Kitten, she drives perfectly with her smooth and oozing face, doing that the journey of 34 kilometres pass in less of 1 hour, you arrive in the entrance of the place of the piramids, Rose kitty with the help of Pussy Machine says that you need to go up on the piramid and put off the stone of the high position to put the small piramid that you have, and she needs time to do the calcutations of the laser ray that will go to the space and locate the next destiny that you go

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

Thanking Toysex for the ride Lioness pet her head before turning to her daughter

"Thanks Sweet we will just have to climb it then ..." she look up the pyramid .. this was going to be hard for her thanks to her pregnant belly  ,with the help of Ray she slowly move up taking a small moment to rest midway before resuming .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Kittyrose answers you

Mom, you don´t need to go up of the piramid, not with the birth of my twin sisters not, i won´t allow you to do that. I think that male that is approaching us will be my perfectly mate and the person who will put the piramid up there

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

SHe look at the male Rose is talking about looking him up and down with her judging eyes before turning to her daughter "you sure sweet ? you barely know him he may just be a wimp i wont stop you from turning him but if he isnt good enough he will just be a slave ok?" she is just worried about her daughter.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ok, mom

Says KittyRose while she waits that the "guard alien" approachs you. He says to you when he arrives to your position

Good morning, family. Of where state or country are you?, welcome to the Piramid´s Paradise, the cost of the entrance is two dollars per adults, and free to young girls and boys of 6 years old

KittyRose approachs him and you see that from KittyRose it exudes a pink smoke, it´s her lust pheromones after her changes

Hello young guaaaaarrrrd, we aaaarrrrrre frrrroooooooom the state of Califooooorrrrrnia, Saint Angeles..., what is youuurrrr nameeeeee?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

She let Rose do the talking since he was to either become her mate or pet while that Lioness cant do anything but show her bright smile so proud of her daughter ...they just grow up so fast .

Rubbing her belly she hope she can have more time to teach and take care of the twins.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You see that KittyRose had almost influenced in the "alien" guard male, but abruptly from your "alien" cunt, there is "water" or "blood" going out, and you feel that the twin sisters want to go out RIGHT NOW in this "ill and stupid alien planet"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten

I eagerly watch to see what KittyRose will make of the male.

That is until Lioness goes into labor.  I look through ToySex's memories to see f she has knowledge of child birth so that I may use it to help Lioness.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You see that ToySex is or was a nurse expert in giving births with mothers, and she controls all the things that you do, you go to a WC building while KittyRose is subduing to the guard called Anthony, up of his head it is a fullest dark pink cloud getting inside of him through his nose, while ToySex instructs you to help her in the birth of the twins in this worse alien planet, while Lioness is trying to help with the help of Ray, they two are very nervous

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

SHe groan while moving to a safe place trying to hold on from the contractions "They are just so eager " she groan laying on the floor "its no use i hold much longer they are going to be born "

Holding on to Ray with all of her strength maybe even hurting him a little from it she take deep breaths trying to push the twins out .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ray goes more smallest and it disappears from all your body, doing that all its parts disappears to give you more energy to give birth to your twin daughters, in a moment they are almost out of your cunt, while KittyRose is influencing in Anthony and now he is under hir influence, with a stupid look in his eyes...

After some 4 hours, ToySex shows you your 4 daughters all twins, like your KittyRose and they have now an alien appearance but with some biiiiigs differences, they tries to communicate with you but they only can say bubblings...

You (lioness) sense that Ray is in hibernate state, he is recovering from all the effort that you have had done, he is now a small bra in your naked Lioness body

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

SHe smiles looking at her newborn daughters gently holding then on her arms "Im the happiest woman on the universe!" she shouted giving a kiss to each of her offspring plus Ray that without she couldn't have done it "welcome to your new life our treasures " she cradle then close to her breasts and let then drink her milk then must be famished .

"Thanks ToySex and everyone else ,can you just do me one more favor and fetch Rose ? I want her to her sisters"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The four twins sisters grows very quickly while they drink your milk, they had borned some 10 minutes ago, and now they have the aspect of little girls of 5-6 years, Cumming arrives with KittyRose and the male abducted called Anthony, KittyRose says to you all group while your daughters talk with you mentally still, they can´t talk normally

Anthony needs a cumming juice bath in all his naked body to change into our new member family and my mate of all the group except my twin 4 sisters, he told me all about the piramids, and close all the monuments, we have plenty time to do all the things that we need to do...

These are the appearances of the twin 4 daughters

First daughter called Jinxs (also with cat ears)

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/56bde1926a/615882-17

Second daughter called Sexxy

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/8f4752b561/615882-19

Third daughter called Ruby (with cat ears)

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/a9fc4facb5/615882-71

And fourth daughter called Cums

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/0bdfa3690d/615882-94 (wihtout the crown)

Note

((Of moment, they 4 will be ncps and they could talk in some specials moments))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
(LIoness is a bit sad none of then have cat ears xD  also didnt she and Ray chose already the name of two of then ? Jinxs and Ruby is im correct was what they agreed on ,i think the first can be Jinxs and the third Ruby )

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(i remember that now, thanks. Jinx and Ruby has theirs cat ears also. I will change it now, dracomic. Thanks for remember now me this. Changed it, dracomic)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

(thanks for fixing it Dl also for the cat ears XD) 

"I see Rose  but ... i myself im still exhausted your father even gave all of his energy ,Ray is Hibernating right now  ,i may be capable of filing for his juice but mind helping you mother with it?" she ask letting her equine cock into vision  while continuing to breastfeed her daughters "try to not get some of it on your sisters and fathers i dont want to trouble then"