[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
well, it took me a week, but i was able to do this! when im bored i try to make sci-fi characters in TiTs 

Screenshot 2016-05-21 at 8.23.22 PM.png

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
your not american, but do you know about samus from the game metroid?

Are you somehow implying that Metroid games are not sold worldwide (the first game was released in Europe almost two years after its Japanese release, I'll give you that) or that importing video games/sources talking about games which are not released at certain countries/continents has never been a thing? xD

P.S. It's "you're".

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Are you somehow implying that Metroid games are not sold worldwide (the first game was released in Europe almost two years after its Japanese release, I'll give you that) or that importing video games/sources talking about games which are not released at certain countries/continents has never been a thing? xD

P.S. It's "you're".

nah, i just know he cnt write english 100 % perfectly, so im assuming he isn;t from here, also... whats with the smily face? that is a weird way to use it :p

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I used the smiley face in the way emoticons are meant to be used: stressing the tone I wanted to use in my speech-that of not calling you an idiot for assuming that Metroid games are released in Japan and America only, but rather adding an "u wot m8" jesting touch.

Still, I find your usage of "from here" amusing. T'internets are a global thing, so do not assume things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
anyways, this thread is for the game, not for arguments, lets keep it that way, hmm?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Fun thing: they really weren't. Well, at least in a SNES era. And, considering distinctive lack of the internet back then, even sources talking about games which had no release in a region were... Uncommon.

Had no consoles since that time, so don't know if something changed from that time.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Fun thing: they really weren't. Well, at least in a SNES era. And, considering distinctive lack of the internet back then, even sources talking about games which had no release in a region were... Uncommon.

Had no consoles since that time, so don't know if something changed from that time.

The first Metroid game was released in Europe.  So was Metroid II (this is the UK version). Actually... If I can recall correctly, you're French, aren't you? You might fancy taking a peek at the French cartridge ^_^ And same goes for Super Metroid. Hell, here's a scan of a Spanish review from the days of old.

I don't know how it was dealt with in other countries, but where I live in, gaming magazines had been around since the mid Eighties (people like to talk about the videogame fall of the Eighties, but that was mostly in American markets, as micro computers flourished on European grounds) and even if your average magazine contents and tone were kinda laughable from today's perspective, they'd release information tidbits about games without a local release from time to time and even where to look for them (e.g. Virtual Boy ones, which were not released where I come from, but there were retail stores which distributed small quantities of the console and its games. Not that officially released ones were any luckier-think of NeoGeo and the like!).

Anyway, sorry about the off topic. Funny how an emoticon I used to express I meant not evil became a minor shitstorm. I thank Gamer791 for removing that attempt at implying I was so and so. Yoda was never my favourite Jedi, though.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
i just looked up the type of food Transnistria has and, it looks VERY foreign... 0.o

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
question: even when you finish finalizing the mod, you'll continue updating it to the current version, right?

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
I earned the luststick adapted perk while interacting with non-follower Sophie and it repeated the message infinitely with no way of getting back to the camp screen.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I earned the luststick adapted perk while interacting with non-follower Sophie and it repeated the message infinitely with no way of getting back to the camp screen.

Noted. BTW, you can try "forcenext" code in such cases.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
yea, this leg thing is actually appearing quite often, but its fixed, right?

Screenshot 2016-05-25 at 8.40.47 PM.png

here, another bug

Screenshot 2016-05-25 at 8.54.02 PM.png

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
um is it ok if i ask a favor of you? can you add materials to valuables category? because i want to store things like dragonscale and spider silk, but i cant put them anywhere...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
um is it ok if i ask a favor of you? can you add materials to valuables category? because i want to store things like dragonscale and spider silk, but i cant put them anywhere...

Noted.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
nvm, i was trying to find a way to get dragon scales again because Kiha is now lover, but ember drops them too. :p

Flag editing?

i didn't know any debug codes to flag edit.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
nvm, i was trying to find a way to get dragon scales again because Kiha is now lover, but ember drops them too. :p

You should be able to spar with Kiha, no?

i didn't know any debug codes to flag edit.

Ah, yes, you are playing on tablet... I'm tending to forget about existance of non-PC things -_-

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
nonono, im on pc, im on chrome book  :D

oh, and i was able to get into a girls only scene, even though i was a male...

Screenshot 2016-05-26 at 3.52.30 PM.png

i can spar with kiha, but it doesn't give scales anymore, i think, maybe drop rate too low?

oh, and just found another bug

Screenshot 2016-05-26 at 3.59.54 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.