[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Just curious, is there still a way to use your mainworld character in the VR and/or carry transformatives between worlds? I absolutely loved that feature (as I tend to use CoC/TiTS for character descriptions)!

As in Dwagon's post... Though this mode is not canonical.

here ya go, another bug

Noted.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 17, 2016
inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Key of the Twillight", "keyofthetwillight");

Type keyofthetwillight and you should have a shared character between CoC and TITS. 

Type this again to have two separated characters again

it doesn't seem to work at the moment seeing as when you back out of the custom input menu upon entering the code it doesn't bring up any sort of confirmation for the cheat being enabled and going into the vr pod brings up the coc character creation screen still...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
it doesn't seem to work at the moment seeing as when you back out of the custom input menu upon entering the code it doesn't bring up any sort of confirmation for the cheat being enabled and going into the vr pod brings up the coc character creation screen still...

Check your input again.

May 17, 2016
huh, how about that. I had read before somewhere around here that vko was the place to enable cheats a while ago... though to be fair I guess you could call that a bug for the cheat not working in her menu but I highly doubt there's any real reason for it nor does it really need to be fixed

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
It's the place to enable cheats if you're on mobile since you can't type on mobile like you can on PC

DiffSquared

Feb 15, 2016
Tried the cheat probably a dozen times in various locations in and out of the VR pod before I realized it spells "twilight" with two L's. Worked like a charm after that though.

Personally I grew to like the idea of transformations carrying over from VR Mareth back into the real world (under the in-my-head explanation that this probably-questionably-legal-at-best VR pod gives realistic enough feedback that --- with no safety measures against it --- the nanobots in Steele's body respond to what the simulation is doing), so it's nice to have the option there. Time to see how my favorite CoC followers fare :)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Personally I grew to like the idea of transformations carrying over from VR Mareth back into the real world (under the in-my-head explanation that this probably-questionably-legal-at-best VR pod gives realistic enough feedback that --- with no safety measures against it --- the nanobots in Steele's body respond to what the simulation is doing)

Heh, thare actually are almost straigntforward hint about what it really is. Though I weren't exactly sane while writing it, so it makes little sense and raises even more questions about multiverse placement of TiTS...

Just keep in mind: it is not officially recommended to use.

DiffSquared

Feb 15, 2016
Guess I should have paid attention to that mess that was on the screen when I got the pod. In the absence of knowing it was intentional I assumed it was either a hiccup in the game or some sort of placeholder. Well now I'm curious.

(And maybe it's because I spent last weekend playing the new Doom, but the idea of an alternate demon-packed dimension connecting to a sci-fi setting doesn't sound too unusual to me at the moment, heh)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Guess I should have paid attention to that mess that was on the screen when I got the pod. In the absence of knowing it was intentional I assumed it was either a hiccup in the game or some sort of placeholder. Well now I'm curious.

(And maybe it's because I spent last weekend playing the new Doom, but the idea of an alternate demon-packed dimension connecting to a sci-fi setting doesn't sound too unusual to me at the moment, heh)

You don't have to read that mess (it is a palceholder and consists mainly of visual junk), just VR init sequence text and post Lethice victory scene (which is tecnically accessible, but barely possible to beat with level 8 character).

Originally, idea was to make a sort of Doom subversion. Did you know origin of the Marethian demons? I actually like that plot twist a lot.

dwagon

May 11, 2016
Dripping with her lusty leavings, you vigorously nod and crane your head back up to the randy passage. Your plus-sized poltergeist wastes no time in returning you to her box’s moist embrace, stuffing you most of the way in with a simple motion. A finger as big as your legs pushes your feet the rest of the way inside, stuffing you so high up you bump your head on the narrow entrance of her womb. It’s dark inside her, but you quickly get to work, sliding and squirming around, humping your

Something bad happened!

Please report this message, and include any prior scene text or a description of what you did before seeing this message:

Version: 0.6.54

TypeError: Error #1006
    at classes::TiTS/pureValaAndShouldraMacroMax()
    at classes::TiTS/buttonClick()

if (pc.hasCock()) output(pc.cocksDescript()());

Yay I found one.

dwagon

May 11, 2016
You’re distracted as you notice your enormous cock snaking its way down your !Unknown subject in “leg”!, quickly growing larger. You make your displeasure obvious, causing it to recoil back to its original size. Seems as though your ghostly friend is getting restless.

else if (subSelect == 2) eventBuffer += ("You're distracted as you notice your [pc.cock] snaking its way down your [leg], quickly growing larger. You make your displeasure obvious, causing it to recoil back to its original size. Seems as though your ghostly friend is getting restless.");

Another one. There might be more similar things in shouldra's file (probably a lot of false positives but still)

http://pastebin.com/DGaq13FC

Edit: one more

Your ponderous nipples have started to lactate profusely... way more than you’ve ever seen. Shouldra tries to explain to you how much of a turn-on it could prove to be, but you cite your soaked dragonscale armor, honeypot bra, and stockings and panties as point to the contrary. With a sigh, the spirit returns your exercise-ball-sized, milk-filled mammaries milk eventBuffer += back to how it was.
Code:
			else if (subSelect == 2) eventBuffer += ("Your [pc.nipples] have started to lactate profusely... way more than you've ever seen.  Shouldra tries to explain to you how much of a turn-on it could prove to be, but you cite your soaked [pc.gear] as point to the contrary. With a sigh, the spirit returns your [pc.chest] milk eventBuffer +=  back to how it was.");

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
else if (subSelect == 2) eventBuffer += ("You're distracted as you notice your [pc.cock] snaking its way down your [leg], quickly growing larger. You make your displeasure obvious, causing it to recoil back to its original size. Seems as though your ghostly friend is getting restless.");

Another one. There might be more similar things in shouldra's file (probably a lot of false positives but still)

http://pastebin.com/DGaq13FC

Nope, tag without a dot between brackets is wrong for sure. I'll shoud do some mass search once...

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
oh, and you can't recruit vapula, as well as jojo and amilys dialog about them leaving pops up even if you dont have them

(i dont have pic because my pc turned off before i could save DX)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
oh, and you can't recruit vapula, as well as jojo and amilys dialog about them leaving pops up even if you dont have them

(i dont have pic because my pc turned off before i could save DX)

What do you mean can't? No option to do this or she is not appearing in followers?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
not appearing in followers, also btw, you might be missing some flags here and there...

Screenshot 2016-05-21 at 4.40.52 AM.png

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
oh man, i mean, i've never actually coded a game, but i have to say, its almost as hard trying to 100% beat the game to find bugs as it is to coding it...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
oh man, i mean, i've never actually coded a game, but i have to say, its almost as hard trying to 100% beat the game to find bugs as it is to coding it...

Time consuming for sure... Basically a reason why I've ended up slapping tons of things only checking for compile errors...

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
hey, etis, i know your not american, but do you know about samus from the game metroid?

Status
Not open for further replies.