[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
oh i havent checked in for a while, also, i  miraculously was able to beat the Minotaur twice, but it still didn't lower his lust defense enough...

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
um, i cant play vanilla tits with my file, i dont have anything coc related except for perks and transformations, could it be the bro body that is messing my file up?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
um, i cant play vanilla tits with my file, i dont have anything coc related except for perks and transformations, could it be the bro body that is messing my file up?

No, effects and perks can't mess it up. Check your equipment and ship storage.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
When you are only one (haven't seen other mods for TiTS), you can't miss being best... Or worst. :)

True true. But maybe someday someone else will make some mod for TiTS too. Untill then yours will be 4ever #1 mod xD

But will mod be finished without new updates if all content you can from vanilla CoC put in it?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
But will mod be finished without new updates if all content you can from vanilla CoC put in it?

Since I'm working on making it a contribution to TiTS rather than a standalone mod, any new content would require approval.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So it won't later turn into *CoC and stuff we not have yet/never will have in TiTS from tits submission* mod? Well I suppose you still got some stuff from vanilla CoC to handle anyway ^^

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well I suppose you still got some stuff from vanilla CoC to handle anyway ^^

Not much, actually. Phylla, Exgartuan, Shouldra follower content, Hel follower content and Helspawn, Holli, Isabella, Marble, Raphael, Sophie follower, Vapula follower, Tamani's daughters, player's pregnancies, minotaur sons, holiday specials. Week worth of work, I think. Eeeh... Somehow I don't actually want to work on things which are left :( Phylla is sort of ok, Exgartuan and Shouldra are weird as fuck, Raphael is badly unfinished, corrupted followers are not really interesting for me, Marble deserves a barrel of the dissolvent...

Well, also some sane scene for obtaining VR pod, which I can't write being totally untalented and not actually knowing English.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah if you already got set way to fast code them it's not much. As for liking or not some content...it's just content that one like while other hate. If I would think which stuff I like or not in CoC in my mod would cut quite a much content but I left it untouched since it may be important for someone else playing mod. Same with your mod...some of followers you not personaly like may be the ones some people wish to see in your mod included.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah if you already got set way to fast code them it's not much. As for liking or not some content...it's just content that one like while other hate. If I would think which stuff I like or not in CoC in my mod would cut quite a much content but I left it untouched since it may be important for someone else playing mod. Same with your mod...some of followers you not personaly like may be the ones some people wish to see in your mod included.

At least I can choose the implementation order myself -_-

Though the real problem is not themselves, but how much extra code they would require. Specifically Exgartuan and Shouldra are quite specific, and pregnancies mechanism in TiTS is so overcomplicated...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah going from the one you most like/easiest to implement to those least liked/hardest to code. After all you try merge into new shiny TiTS code stuff from lil older CoC code.

Speaking of pregnancy code...that quite hilarious how actualy TiTS lacks many of 'real' pregancy options having many atypical pregnancy options.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah going from the one you most like/easiest to implement to those least liked/hardest to code. After all you try merge into new shiny TiTS code stuff from lil older CoC code.

Speaking of pregnancy code...that quite hilarious how actualy TiTS lacks many of 'real' pregancy options having many atypical pregnancy options.

The actual problem is more in the fact that I have to cut it to pieces to implement, and, as anyone knows, you just can't assemble someone again without having spare parts left...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Not much, actually. Phylla, Exgartuan, Shouldra follower content, Hel follower content and Helspawn, Holli, Isabella, Marble, Raphael, Sophie follower, Vapula follower, Tamani's daughters, player's pregnancies, minotaur sons, holiday specials. Week worth of work, I think.

I notice a lack of proto-Bess Ember. Did you subconsciously leave it out because of the insanity? :p

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I notice a lack of proto-Bess Ember. Did you subconsciously leave it out because of the insanity? :p

It is actually done. two days ago. It was quite easy. Nothing compared to the true mess of Kath or Lottie.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
oh, uh and also, bro brew/bimbo liquor don't like each other, when ever i try to morph my weenis back into my body, an error pops up the next room i go into, i know thats kind of a given, but maybe try and replace that with a scene that says you cant do that, or something.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
oh, uh and also, bro brew/bimbo liquor don't like each other, when ever i try to morph my weenis back into my body, an error pops up the next room i go into, i know thats kind of a given, but maybe try and replace that with a scene that says you cant do that, or something.

Error? Or just message about regrow? They work perfectly fine combined, giving you Futa Form perk which forces you to stay herm forever. So, once you've got it, only enough GaloMax can prevent you from regrowing full set of genitalias... With another set of side effects.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
The actual problem is more in the fact that I have to cut it to pieces to implement, and, as anyone knows, you just can't assemble someone again without having spare parts left...

Aye having some left over while iplementig code could be annoying. Hopefully you not getting this too often (better if it never happen when you working on porting code between both games).

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Aye having some left over while iplementig code could be annoying. Hopefully you not getting this too often (better if it never happen when you working on porting code between both games).

I'm afraid that delayed events and interactions between different modules would be an inevitable mess. Just because they already are, and it is usually quite hard to make ends meet. Which is made worse since I'm oftenly renaming numbered flags and changing status effects to flags, which makes it even worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.