[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
ill actually become your backer if you add fun toys, as in weapons and armor, not dildos :/  

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
ill actually become your backer if you add fun toys, as in weapons and armor, not dildos :/  

Well, there technically are one fun "armor" piece (Illusory Attire), but it would only really work on nine-tails or psionic, and is sort of specific by it's nature. As for the weapon... Unless you want to assault Lethice's citadel, you can beat any opponent with little effort even now.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Would there be a possibility of Tower of the Phoenix? It's the last of original CoC dungeon to be implemented.

There are few problems with the tower. First, it is a part of Hel's follower quest. I'm avoiding implementing followers. Second, Valeria. It's not only follower, but also a sentient which can be taken with you. Again, something I'm avoiding.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There are few problems with the tower. First, it is a part of Hel's follower quest. I'm avoiding implementing followers. Second, Valeria. It's not only follower, but also a sentient which can be taken with you. Again, something I'm avoiding.

It might still be entirely possible to add the tower. You can remove Valeria from Phoenix Tower and have the tower quest be startable from Helia encounter at 70% affection. From there, you can access the tower from Dungeons submenu. No need for follower.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It might still be entirely possible to add the tower. You can remove Valeria from Phoenix Tower and have the tower quest be startable from Helia encounter at 70% affection. From there, you can access the tower from Dungeons submenu. No need for follower.

Possible, I think. Let me guess... You want to borrow rooms? :)

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
Not sure if you considered this, but is it possible to add stat perks we can buy with XP?

Like a Heightened Strength perk that'll give +10% Physique & +2 Crit chance, or a Heightened Speed perk that'll give +10% Reflexes & +2 Evasion.

I know you can't add an actual lvl up because it would cause issues with the main game, but this way Steele would be capable of fighting stronger opponents without resorting to exploits and TiTS Vanilla would be unaffected.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Not sure if you considered this, but is it possible to add stat perks we can buy with XP?

Like a Heightened Strength perk that'll give +10% Physique & +2 Crit chance, or a Heightened Speed perk that'll give +10% Reflexes & +2 Evasion.

I know you can't add an actual lvl up because it would cause issues with the main game, but this way Steele would be capable of fighting stronger opponents without resorting to exploits and TiTS Vanilla would be unaffected.

I don't want to add too much new things. I'd better tone down difficulty. But only opponents who are really hard now are inside Lethice's citadel, they are 20-25 levels and they are leading to endgame sequence. Hint: use airtight armor, it works great against many opponents, and victory by lust is usually much easier to achieve.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
I don't want to add too much new things. I'd better tone down difficulty. But only opponents who are really hard now are inside Lethice's citadel, they are 20-25 levels and they are leading to endgame sequence. Hint: use airtight armor, it works great against many opponents, and victory by lust is usually much easier to achieve.

why not? i mean, just a few plz...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Probably sooner or later TiTS lvl cap would be rised so then those perks could turn to be needless since PC will be able beat even Lethice citadel easy. Then why make things complicated by adding something that later would be possibly removed as unneeded feature? Etis keeping his mod simple without trying break all for sake of 100% porting coc stuff to titsverse (vide Hel tower case) so let him keep this way of doing stuff.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Update. Phoenix tower is here. Since there are no camp events for now, after having enough affection with Hel, explore plains between 21:00 and midnight to trigger initial event. You won't be able to take Valeria with you. And few bugfixes.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Probably sooner or later TiTS lvl cap would be rised so then those perks could turn to be needless since PC will be able beat even Lethice citadel easy. Then why make things complicated by adding something that later would be possibly removed as unneeded feature? Etis keeping his mod simple without trying break all for sake of 100% porting coc stuff to titsverse (vide Hel tower case) so let him keep this way of doing stuff.

nope, not as soon as you think, maybe within a year max, but not for a few months, i asked one of them myself in a stream, since the enemies are only going up 2 levels or so per world, it means uveto is perfect for the level cap right now, meaning we need to wait for a whole new world to be made, and uveto is just now starting!  

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
nope, not as soon as you think, maybe within a year max, but not for a few months, i asked one of them myself in a stream, since the enemies are only going up 2 levels or so per world, it means uveto is perfect for the level cap right now, meaning we need to wait for a whole new world to be made, and uveto is just now starting!  

You can use easy mode if it is too difficult for you. I've used tech (which is generally considered gimp class now) to test encounters and managed to fight almost any foe with a good chances even now. OP lust weapons against OP foes - they were created for each other!

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
You can use easy mode if it is too difficult for you. I've used tech (which is generally considered gimp class now) to test encounters and managed to fight almost any foe with a good chances even now. OP lust weapons against OP foes - they were created for each other!

tech?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
ohh xD  

i thought you were talking about equipment or something...

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Oh!! i just had an idea! could you add shields? you could just make them accessories that add defense...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Oh!! i just had an idea! could you add shields? you could just make them accessories that add defense...

You really should attend Revamp mod instead. This one is not about new content.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Um, any way i can track my archery progress with kelt?

Since bows are now full-fledged weapons, archery training works differently. Stat for bow skill is still tracked, but does nothing. His training is now increasing aim stat.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
can i get his bow, and if it exists, what are the stats? also, where can i see the tracking stat? (i'm a completionist)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
can i get his bow, and if it exists, what are the stats? also, where can i see the tracking stat? (i'm a completionist)

You can get his bow if you kick his ass (either just fight or break him). It's 15 damage kinetic weapon. You only can see stat using Minerva.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
um, found a bug in the mod, while i'm exploring i keep finding the cathedral again, even after I've discovered it

Status
Not open for further replies.