[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Hm, would it be possible to get a Rat transformation? Perhaps as a corrupted mouse cocoa item?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hm, would it be possible to get a Rat transformation? Perhaps as a corrupted mouse cocoa item?

Unlikely.  I'm mostly focusing on porting existing content. And there wouldn't be much difference beween mouse and rat morphs anyways.

Arashi69

Mar 27, 2016
Unlikely.  I'm mostly focusing on porting existing content. And there wouldn't be much difference beween mouse and rat morphs anyways.

Would it be possible to add text changes to Taurinum to suit your leg type by giving more than just a horse lower body? like Kitsune and Foxes get a fox taur lower body description? or is that a little too much coding work??

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Would it be possible to add text changes to Taurinum to suit your leg type by giving more than just a horse lower body? like Kitsune and Foxes get a fox taur lower body description? or is that a little too much coding work??

Taurinum is using existing taur system.

From the waist down, you have a bestial, four-legged form vaguely like that of a horse.

It is generic description of taur body. It is implied that exact form of tauric part is defined by leg type.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
How do i meditate?  :aaa:  as in wheres the button? (sorry, should've worded it better)(p.s. any way to find how corrupted you are?)

Found it xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Is the CoC perk flexibility enabled? I remembered getting it in an earlier version of this mod but now I cant seem to get it.

Edit: got the masturbation you can due with flexibility through taking Fox berries and getting 9 tails, but that seems wrong since you need to have the cat tails, ears and legs to get it.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Figured it out, apparently the perk is linked to fox tails rather than cat tails since changing the tails to cat removed the options

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Is the CoC perk flexibility enabled? I remembered getting it in an earlier version of this mod but now I cant seem to get it.

Edit: got the masturbation you can due with flexibility through taking Fox berries and getting 9 tails, but that seems wrong since you need to have the cat tails, ears and legs to get it.

You can't get perk itself. Masturbation scene requires being cat-morph (and detected as one) now, not being taur and having cock not over 12" long (it breaks the scene). I think I'll change requirements from race to legs/tail/ears to be simple.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
You can't get perk itself. Masturbation scene requires being cat-morph (and detected as one) now, not being taur and having cock not over 12" long (it breaks the scene). I think I'll change requirements from race to legs/tail/ears to be simple.

I am a cat morph, even took a tail off to make sure, but the scenes only proc with fox tails/

Edit: single cat tail apparently but not 2, I guess cause it says I'm a nekomata not a cat morph

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I am a cat morph, even took a tail off to make sure, but the scenes only proc with fox tails/

Edit: single cat tail apparently but not 2, I guess cause it says I'm a nekomata not a cat morph

Yes, it requires to be strict "cat" now. Would be changed to simple bodyparts requirement in next version.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Updated to 0.6.45 version of TiTS. Slapped in few things. Nothing big. Arian, few bugfixes, Lethice's fortress, sort of stub for merge of CoC ending and TiTS world into something which makes some sense. Some. Not much. Not a writer, especially on foreign language... Let's name it first release version.

The Question

Jan 6, 2016
Some bugs:
Orca village shop not working, I can't bribe Kiha to get to inquisitor's chamber, the special list also isn't allowing for a second page so I can access all my spells, the bimbo champagne effect is also incorrect and seems to be using something closer to the liqueur effect and failing to revert when it times out.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Some bugs:
Orca village shop not working, I can't bribe Kiha to get to inquisitor's chamber, the special list also isn't allowing for a second page so I can access all my spells, the bimbo champagne effect is also incorrect and seems to be using something closer to the liqueur effect and failing to revert when it times out.

You mean tavern? Forgot to implement it. Will be fixed in next update.

You don't have to bribe Kiha, exploration findings are not gated behind her and are separate encounter here.

Special list... It's UI problem, but I'll look into.
Will be fixed in next update. It's actually working, just overwriting 14'th special with "back" button.

What do you mean by effect? It's mental effects should be temporary, but physical are permanent.
I've skipped reverse, 'cause it was not really possble to do with TiTS status effect system. I'll look into it again later.
Will be fixed in next update

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Not sure if this was fixed in this version upon getting Enlightened Fox Tails the foxfire attack overwrote Whitefire.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Not sure if this was fixed in this version upon getting Enlightened Fox Tails the foxfire attack overwrote Whitefire.

There are totally no reason to have both - Fox Fire is the same Whitefire with less energy cost. Specials list is already too large.

The Question

Jan 6, 2016
There are totally no reason to have both - Fox Fire is the same Whitefire with less energy cost. Specials list is already too large.

Foxfire (both of them) have their damage output heavily influenced by the enemy's corruption levels above and below 50. Whitefire doesn't have that gimmick, so its a reliable fallback when foxfire is too heavily mitigated.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Foxfire (both of them) have their damage output heavily influenced by the enemy's corruption levels above and below 50. Whitefire doesn't have that gimmick, so its a reliable fallback when foxfire is too heavily mitigated.

Not here. For backward compatibility reasons corruption stat is only implemented for main character for now. That's also why Cleansing Palm is not working at all.

Updated to 0.6.46 public release.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
i cant meditate by myself anymore, is it because i used the treatment? i decided to get the treatment because i can finally reduce my libido and my brute speech, but i cant meditate anymore. S.O.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.