Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Is she done already? Will you be doing the mob afterwards? Not that I'm excited or anything.

The mob is basically done, friend. All that remains are the actual egg slut/bimbofying mechanics.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Ah, I meant the Quadomme...who is a different mob, no? Maybe I'm mistaken.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ah, I meant the Quadomme...who is a different mob, no? Maybe I'm mistaken.

No, that will not get done in this round of content I'm afraid. I'll definitely put it up on the discount list, though.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Good to know. Will Bothrioc TF item and any special scenes for  bothrioc PC be in this x-pack?

A TF that makes you ungendered, bequeaths oviposition and should give you four arms but doesn't, Nik. Please don't suggest this where the rabble might see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
A TF that makes you ungendered, bequeaths oviposition and should give you four arms but doesn't, Nik. Please don't suggest this where the rabble might see it.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE WHY CAN'T I BECOME SMEXY ALIEN BABES AND IMPREGNATE SYRI'S ASSHOLE WITH MY TAIL!

On a more serious note. The race does sound rather interesting to say the least, even if it's not particularly my cup of tea. Though I am concerned that Myrellion is starting to become the planet where "Basically every species has weird reproduction" in addition to being the planet where "The story is way dark all of a sudden"

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Been looking through Cerespirin, really loving the whole thing.  Its unique, well written and already has great variety.  I have some ideas if you want to further refine it.

1. Overall: It seems like everything is split between dryad and Trent changes.  Maybe you could build upon this, making feminines more likely to get dryad changes and masculine more likely to get Trent changes.
  2. Tail: Perhaps you could add a vine tipped with a flower?  (which, for tailcocks, would have a cock resembling a thick staman.   Tailcunts: Maybe the tail morphs into a pitcher flower near the tip)(Trent: thorned vine, no flower)
  3. Hair: There could be a third option: pine needles. 
  4. Beard: i believe this should require existing facial hair from manup. 
  5. Penis: Feel like this should have a more unique transform, separate from the "wings".   Maybe also a retractable crown of petals around the head?
  6. Perks: i feel like the drawbacks (the lust floor and reflex ceiling caps) far outweigh the benefits.  Also, i would prefer it if the hair orchid, ivy arms and moss bears were optional for them. 
  7. Arms/legs:  I feel a bit like there should be claw like bark fingernails/toenails.  Otherwise, human-like.  Or maybe thats just my fondness for Lucifer talking. 

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
How much do you think that would end up costing?

Probably 12k words at the 9$ per 1000 discount? I am so burnt out on andro egg spiders now it's not true though, so if you're thinking about funding it please give me a bit.

Been looking through Cerespirin...

Thank you for the kind words! I'll try and address a few of your points.

1. It already does work this way: if you're feminine you're more likely to get the flower type TFs, if you're masculine you're more likely to get the treant stuff. It's only a weighted probability however, so you can still save scum if you want to get something off the other side.

2, 3, 5 and 7. Possible ideas for future expansion/using Couch's legit gene modder character to produce more specific TFs from it, but I'm done writing more TFs off this stuff. I feel it already does a lot and I'm leary of overloading one mod with too much stuff.

4. That's actually kinda reasonable. I'll change it so it definitely will happen if you already have facial hair, and a small chance if you don't.

6. Under duress from the other writers, I'm going to rework the perks so they become activate abilities in combat rather than passives. The downsides will still be a thing, although the change previously mentioned means I can make them more negligible. You can get the perks without needing those specific TFs; you require 2 from a pool of 3 for it to happen.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
I never quite got around to compliment you on your Sera content. Superb piece of content! Easily one of my favorite bits of writing in TiTS.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I never quite got around to compliment you on your Sera content. Superb piece of content! Easily one of my favorite bits of writing in TiTS.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! It's probably the stuff I had the most fun writing in this game.

The effects of bothrioc egging is DONE. I did my best with the incredibly vague "Peace of Mind" perk which you get for becoming 100% a spider toy that the previous authors had in mind. I'd be happy to get opinions on it (although bear in mind I'm incredibly jaded with this project now so I will probably ignore you and plonk it on Geddy's desk as is anyway).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What will you do now, Nonesuchman?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
What I'm hoping for is the Tarratch slaver content since it's a prerequisite for the enslaving Sera content. The buyable slave girl from Sentient Acquisitions that is.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Go for the eyes None go for th...errr I mean go for needed stuff to make other possible way with Sera possible (that mean her been slave path).

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm still really interested in getting a Cundarian halfbreed start and/or TF.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Go for the eyes None go for th...errr I mean go for needed stuff to make other possible way with Sera possible (that mean her been slave path).

+1 here, not into dom/sub stuff, but turning tables is satisfying.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I not much interested in this as much as...succubus on ship in space :p

Only having her canned at the space station doesn't sound epic enough imho ^^

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Isn't NS going to do that thing he put under "immediate backburner" in his OP next?

Though, in case he'd actually take the opinion of you, guys, I vote for Ramis, the jaguzon. :p  

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well I not much interested in this as much as...succubus on ship in space :p

Only having her canned at the space station doesn't sound epic enough imho ^^

So... Smaller the can is, more epic it is? Well, it has some logic. Concentration and such.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So... Smaller the can is, more epic it is? Well, it has some logic. Concentration and such.

Smaller or bigger (if capt ships will be bigger than tavros) at least PC not need to run throu...5 to 10 rooms on Tavros to find her ^^ Always saving our time (and in case of been somewhere else time for getting to Tavros).

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Smaller or bigger (if capt ships will be bigger than tavros) at least PC not need to run throu...5 to 10 rooms on Tavros to find her ^^ Always saving our time (and in case of been somewhere else time for getting to Tavros).

Hm... I really should make a small ship once ships would be a real thing.

"Stiletto" - glorified hybrid of a boarding shuttle and an escape pod. After being refitted into a stand-alone ship, it barely has space for two and no real firepower to talk about but it's powerful engines, armor and shield generators are capable to outrun almost anyone... Or ram into them to deal with them close and personal.

Reactions: valkyr42

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Peace of mind looks wonderful.  Thus, Steele takes another step down the road to becoming a Omnibus, or at least a close approximation. 

I'd like to suggest that the chance of Peace of Mind auto-surrendering you to be (100- α )% with α being your willpower %

It would make sense for a high willpower PC to be more or less normal except with jedi mind tricks, and for a low willpower PC to be mindbroken. 

Come to think of it, with a bit of modification Peace of Mind would be a perfect addition to the female treatment.  Every treated cow Steele meets (except Zephyr) will lift their tail if you ask nicely.  It would only be fair of cow treated Steele was of a similar disposition. 

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016

Hm... I really should make a small ship once ships would be a real thing.

"Stiletto" - glorified hybrid of a boarding shuttle and an escape pod. After being refitted into a stand-alone ship, it barely has space for two and no real firepower to talk about but it's powerful engines, armor and shield generators are capable to outrun almost anyone... Or ram into them to deal with them close and personal.

Make your own thread you snots

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
What will you do now, Nonesuchman?

One more scene for the bothrioc mob. Then I'm going to see if the guy interested in a Mhen'ga adventure still wants to fund it. If not, then Ramis. Oh yeah, and I've really got to fix up Cerespirin so the coders are willing to touch it.

I'm still really interested in getting a Cundarian halfbreed start and/or TF.

I'll get to that eventually. Probably. The dude's got to get into the game first.

Though, in case he'd actually take the opinion of you, guys, I vote for Ramis, the jaguzon. :p  

Whilst popular opinion is of some importance, hard lucre is my primary motivator I'm afraid.

EDIT

Peace of mind looks wonderful.  Thus, Steele takes another step down the road to becoming a Omnibus, or at least a close approximation. 

I'd like to suggest that the chance of Peace of Mind auto-surrendering you to be (100- α )% with α being your willpower %

It would make sense for a high willpower PC to be more or less normal except with jedi mind tricks, and for a low willpower PC to be mindbroken. 

I like this a lot, gonna implement it.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Small lore conflict: the Mpreg station guy says he was a part of Xenogen team that developed Steele's microsurgons.  Couch's Dr Lessau claims to have directed the Steele Tech initiative to develop the microsurgon.  Its unlikely that both companies are directly responsible for the microsurgon's creation.   Xenogen probably has their own microsurgons, but Dr. Lessau's microsurgons are a custom job, intended for Steele Jr. specifically.   Work around: As Lessau tells it, Lessau's microsurgons were based off Victor's microsurgons, the work of at-the-time independent Lessau and a colleague who later would be indoctrinated into Xenogen.   It would be more suitable if the mpreg guy would notice that Steele is using a sister technology to the one he helped create. 

While on the subject: while i love MPreg as a whole, the inclusion of the Buttslut perk is a personally a dealbreaker.  The perk's recurring butt size increase event would gradually pidgeonhole me into a inconceivably huge ass that " wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you [target.walk]." unless i take butt size reducing mods on a regular basis.  This is something i really would prefer not to deal with. 

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Oh yeah, and I've really got to fix up Cerespirin so the coders are willing to touch it.

What's wrong with it? Are the back tentacles still gonna be a thing? Also when you say lucre is your primary motivator how much lucre woukd it take to prioritize geting Cerespirin fixed up?