Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If I'm not mistaken, Ara Kei just has the one sex scene after begging?

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Hey Nonesuch how is Ramis the buff Jaguzon coming along since I read the google doc and really like her character especially the male and treated stuff.  

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
If I'm not mistaken, Ara Kei just has the one sex scene after begging?

Like Nehzara they will only have one sex scene, yes.

Hey Nonesuch how is Ramis the buff Jaguzon coming along since I read the google doc and really like her character especially the male and treated stuff.  

Way down the list now I've got a bunch of commissions to fulfill. She's in my discounted project list, though.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Never thought I'd see the day I'd get a Petsiga companion, might as well keep it as a silly thing on the side whenever inspiration hits you. Though if it does get added, there should at least be one scene with Yammi wondering how the hell you got a sentient Petsiga, it would at least add some interactivity to the crew (ask Savin, I'm sure he'd agree to throw in a few lines for it)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
*Pexiga

Also Adj is working on a bimbo-sentience xpak for Yammi's, IIRC.

Heh for a moment I thought you meant Bimbo-Yammi xD

Anyway that can open alley of questions: IF given bimbo liq-like item to non sentient race female member will her turn into bimbo. Or bro brew-like item to male to give it bro-tier inteligence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I am okay with this.

Also Adjatha is the best.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Well that was unexpected. Also putting the two pexigas in the same room once Yammi's gains sapience seems like it would be endlessly amusing.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Even though it goes against everything I know about typical hangover behaviour, I like how your mind went to bubbly happy lizard girl, with just the slightest bit of dark shit sprinkled into the concept. It confuses the hell out of me, but I really like it. It would be a shame if you now consider her redundant because of Adjatha'a project.

Hope whatever occasion you celebrated was worth it.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah I'd really like it if both sapient Pexiga got into the game. Please, please, talk to/ collaborate with Adjatha to make both girls happen.

As the Tarratch said.

"She is definite harem material, and that market is buy buy buy at the moment."

Having two enhanced Pexiga would really enhance the Harem building aspect of acquiring her.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Even though it goes against everything I know about typical hangover behaviour, I like how your mind went to bubbly happy lizard girl, with just the slightest bit of dark shit sprinkled into the concept. It confuses the hell out of me, but I really like it. It would be a shame if you now consider her redundant because of Adjatha'a project.

Hope whatever occasion you celebrated was worth it.

It's a traditional celebration British people call "Every friday night". My mind wants to go towards simple, happy things when I'm feeling rough, is that not the case for most people? I wrote almost all of the Carrie/Cora interactions whilst hung over.

I'll have a word with Adjatha, see if we can't thrash something out. As the reliably greedy Milkman suggests, two pexiga wouldn't be the end of the world.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It's a traditional celebration British people call "Every friday night". My mind wants to go towards simple, happy things when I'm feeling rough, is that not the case for most people? I wrote almost all of the Carrie/Cora interactions whilst hung over.

I'll have a word with Adjatha, see if we can't thrash something out. As the reliably greedy Milkman suggests, two pexiga wouldn't be the end of the world.

Pffft well then,  this Greedy milkman is a great fan of your hangovers. Well your work is great in general but hungover you is... ?

I'm tempted to start a go fund me campaign with the purpose of providing you with a daily supply of booze. 

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Hey, this bit of the Slaver Mob document confuses me:

"Shield: {Your shield thankfully absorbs the blow.} {Your shield takes most of the sting out of it, but it cannot stop the tarratch breaking through and catching you with [enemy.hisHer] blow.}"

My question is: why are there 2 different {} here--is one supposed to be for the shield normally absorbing the hit, and the other for when the shield breaks?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
After talking to Adjatha and looking at what he's doing, I think it would be wise of me to stay completely away from it. I'm going to rework Hung-over Sideplate Slave into something else. It means I won't be stuck to the pexiga template, can pursue a different idea of mine and not ultimately land the PC with two identical slaves. You'll get your harem eventually Milkman, never fret!

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Hehe ok man. I already have 5 crew members and I now find myself both greatly anticipating and dreading Fen finally getting around to coding the planned ship content into the game. Lol one hand "Yay bigger ships for my harem!" on the other "Oh no,  there's finally gonna be a crew limit on the starter ship... And no guarantee that the largest new ship you'll be able to buy at the time  will be able to hold your entire harem."

Lol capital ships will be nice for harem builders. But yeah between now and then hopefully the next couple of ships will be able to hold around 5 to 8 crew members. Since we're already slated for a couple or so more in addition to the current 5. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hehe ok man. I already have 5 crew members and I now find myself both greatly anticipating and dreading Fen finally getting around to coding the planned ship content into the game. Lol one hand "Yay bigger ships for my harem!" on the other "Oh no,  there's finally gonna be a crew limit on the starter ship... And no guarantee that the largest new ship you'll be able to buy at the time  will be able to hold your entire harem."

Lol capital ships will be nice for harem builders. But yeah between now and then hopefully the next couple of ships will be able to hold around 5 to 8 crew members. Since we're already slated for a couple or so more in addition to the current 5. 

Capital ship would be DEFINETLY what you looking for Milkman since they will have same limit as current starter ship ;)

Well it would be interesting to see what limits will devs put on all those ships we get soon(ish) to collect. At start it will be just 2 (luckly so far I only see 2 crew members that I will never kick out after inviting so it's good) so new ones may been rising it to 4 then 6 I bet. Unless they go for less obvious progress of amount of crew members. What else needed to meantion I think this time having X or Y crew will give some bonuses to space battles so I not think we so soon get ships to stuff in all possible crew members :( :( But maybe we do get some like 6-8 people ship and then at same time like 3-4 new possible crew members ^^

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I wonder if Adjatha's Bimbo pexsiga would cause her to start taking up a crew slot. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If it gonna be only accesable by picking first Yammi menu then it shouldn't. Otherwise there is chance it will become another crew member.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Neat. So lorewise what happens to her at the end of the 5 year contract? Do the slavers take her back? Or is it that she's free to go?