Who do you want to recruit?

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
Were this Ratchet and Clank, I could offer you a death star that fires robofication rays! I'm sure with some jerry-rigging and MacGyvering we could make it a slut ray.

Maybe it's just me but I could see Dr. Badger help you guys with that.

Also while speking of the Badger: Why does nobody want her? I would be fine with her as long as she doesn't try and turn my crew, friends or me into Bimbos. Maybe we could get her to stop turning everyone into Bimbos but instead just very horny, she just wants the universe to be happy (horny) though she uses the wrong ways.

*braces himself for a shitstorm*

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Aurora is awesome and adorable...although with what happens on my ship I don't think its the best environment for a kid.

She is living amongst breed-obsessed race with vague understanding of modesty concept. Even if she have no own experience, I doubt she 'll see something new.

Last edited by a moderator:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I'd also like Inessa and/or Sera. Some more males would be nice, probably Yancy or someone else from NT because I like the males there a lot (almost as much as I find the females to be disturbing and scary...). Since I did not read it thus far, a male Zil, because primarily they are cute as hell sex-crazed maniacs

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
You sound like someone who would love talking to Colenso.

Speaking of, I wouldn't mind having him on board as a story teller. The things he could tell the crew ~~<3

Colenso is legendary.

He is the typical character who knows everything, but no one listens to him.

I think he may even find that he is in a game.

Colenso_(Gats)2.png

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Some more males would be nice, probably Yancy or someone else from NT because I like the males there a lot (almost as much as I find the females to be disturbing and scary...). Since I did not read it thus far, a male Zil, because primarily they are cute as hell sex-crazed maniacs

Yes and YES, I would love a male Zil that you could get to know (and sex up lol). Plus that way maybe I could get some Zil babies since they can't knock you up right now.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I think he may even find that he is in a game.

Well he's already guessed that all the races under the stars can fuck each other because they were designed by a horny bunch of creators...

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I remember fenoxo saying that he wanted to avoid that trope.

That's a meta reference ^^ the horny bunch I'm talking about is Fenco and all the writers, outside the game world (although Colenso doesn't believe in the "the world is a game and all the people only NPCs" theory specifically, he is technically right when saying that all races are sexually compatible because they were designed that way).

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
Not for the PC. For Shekka, though, she would have to give up her quest to uplift her whole species (and save them from slavers), just to tag along on your silly treasure hunt.

I think she would only go with Steele once the whole slaver thing is resolved as it is a real and imminent threat.

Also going with the heir of a megacompany that may sponsor some genetic alterations to her whole race doesn't seem like the worst plan to help her people.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Not for the PC. For Shekka, though, she would have to give up her quest to uplift her whole species (and save them from slavers), just to tag along on your silly treasure hunt.

She wouldn't though. That 'silly treasure hunt' has more resources at stake than would be needed to uplift/relocate/genemod all the Rasks. And nothing would be preventing her from digging into Carver's schemes or earning space moneyz during the adventure.

Luka32

Jan 8, 2016
I'd like to see a new ship before we see more crew mates. Maybe a ship vendor on Tarkus, or Tavros station. The Casstech Z14 has three bunks, and if you have all possible crew mates you are at maximum capacity. I would also like to see the option to name your new ship.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'd like to see a new ship before we see more crew mates. Maybe a ship vendor on Tarkus, or Tavros station. The Casstech Z14 has three bunks, and if you have all possible crew mates you are at maximum capacity. I would also like to see the option to name your new ship.

I highly doubt there's going to be ship merchant at all... from what I remember from what Savin, Fen and Geddy have said new ships will be gained from quests. If there was a merchant the price of said ships would be in the hundreds if not millions of credits range and that is a LOT of grinding to gain that much cred.

Luka32

Jan 8, 2016
I highly doubt there's going to be ship merchant at all... from what I remember from what Savin, Fen and Geddy have said new ships will be gained from quests. If there was a merchant the price of said ships would be in the hundreds if not millions of credits range and that is a LOT of grinding to gain that much cred.

At least there will be new ships. Cruising around the galaxy in the beat up used car equivalent of space ships is kind of annoying.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

~Who knows~

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016

Well getting a million creds now would be a giant pain, but 5 or so planets in the future it may not be.

Samhaine

Feb 1, 2016
1) Gianna - I like her even though she's very close in a lot of respects to Bess (for me), I'd like to see her recruitable. She owes loyalty to Big T and for good reason of course, so I could see it requiring some serious sway to encourage her to join up and outdo the good stuff that T has done for her (and the presence of lots of sexing on NT).

2) Syri - I just love Syri, and an Anno/PC/Syri sammich is definitely full of awesome.

3) Kelly - Even though it's unlikely as said before, Kelly has very believable reasons why she would join up and also has built strong ties to Steele if you work the relationship with her.

4) Inessa - Lovely little sub? Yes please :)

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
*cough cough* Dr. Lash *cough cough*

He's not supposed to be defeatable, or rather he's a bonus dungeon sort of challenge for the hardcore nerds. I imagine he will be scaled up with the level cap. His drop is certainly not what the game's economy will be being balanced around at any rate.