[WiP] Mirrin x Zephyr: battle of fighters and gladiators

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
:confused: what peeping tom scene?

I'm planning to make this scene a bit robust so the peeping tom scene is for anyone who doesn't actually want to sex these NPC's but wants to see them sex each other. Plus I'm fairly sure it's not a particularly well-covered fetish in the game.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm planning to make this scene a bit robust so the peeping tom scene is for anyone who doesn't actually want to sex these NPC's but wants to see them sex each other. Plus I'm fairly sure it's not a particularly well-covered fetish in the game.
As I recall, there's one other scene of such a nature that one witnesses the Kui-tan ambassador and the gold myr ambassador banging in a closet.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
As I recall, there's one other scene of such a nature that one witnesses the Kui-tan ambassador and the gold myr ambassador banging in a closet.

Yeah that's the only other one I could think of hence the well is a little dry so to speak.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
There is the one peeping tom scene with Kally leading up to Kiro and Kally incest stuff but iirc it's a one time thing, but yeah not the most covered fetish.

Edit: And after looking over the scene it looks great, and the silly mode bits are spot on imo... also kinda makes me wish we could fuck Mirrin in the ass but that's for another time...

Last edited:

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
If you take the focus off just strength and look at everything else that makes the PC S.P.E.C.I.A.L winning would be kinda easy.

Exhibit A. High (Strength + Intelligence+ Reflexes) Neither of the Gals take the PC seriously or see them as a challenge so use that to your advantage when think they’ve won and let their guard down. Go for the kill and kick it into high gear faster than they can react bada bing bada boom baby Steele wins

Exhibit B. High (Strength + Willpower + Lust) Body builders are known for strength not stamina, so it could be possible to just outlast them, and if your Steele is a massive pheromone factory just choke them out with that smelly smelly smell. I mean they already want that booty so distract them long enough till you can get that win. If it works for Zil why not the PC too

Exhibit C. (Hard or Mischievous + Max strength) Be a complete dick and overload ya shields and taze the fuck out of everybody and while they’re distracted by 20,000 volts straight to the nipples. Go for gold

Exhibit D. (Ole reliable) When all else fails Headbutt to Victory

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
SoAndSo, well first of all, thanks for breathing new life into an old favourite in Zephyr. Always felt she deserved more content.

Secondly, this is directed at everyone else who keeps begging for new additions. Here's a little tip, don't do that! Past experience has shown me that the fastest way to discourage a writer from their work is to act like whiny, begging brats. "Ugh, I want this. Put it in!" "No, I want my special and precious snowflake to have this."

This scene isn't even fully written yet, give SoAndSo a chance to actually finish it. If you want something special, there are plenty of writers on these forums who will happily take on a commission. But don't go harassing someone who is writing something for a bit of fun. Don't be that kind of forum member.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
SoAndSo, well first of all, thanks for breathing new life into an old favourite in Zephyr. Always felt she deserved more content.

Secondly, this is directed at everyone else who keeps begging for new additions. Here's a little tip, don't do that! Past experience has shown me that the fastest way to discourage a writer from their work is to act like whiny, begging brats. "Ugh, I want this. Put it in!" "No, I want my special and precious snowflake to have this."

This scene isn't even fully written yet, give SoAndSo a chance to actually finish it. If you want something special, there are plenty of writers on these forums who will happily take on a commission. But don't go harassing someone who is writing something for a bit of fun. Don't be that kind of forum member.

Agree with this so much, we already lost a writer or two due to this kind of conduct, one of which who's content was partly finished and they just decided to abandon it, I know it was partly due to other reasons but I think some of the main reason for it was because of people here clamoring for this and that.

Reactions: Evil

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
It'll never be anything but funny when people react with indignity at the mere suggestion that their trust fund 19 year old Donut Steele brat may not be the best in the galaxy at absolutely everything.

So, was that supposed to sound like how a male tears picture looks? Cause if it was congrats Mission Accomplished.
But, seriously SoAndSo keep doing what you’re doing. Writing’s fucking top-notch man can’t wait to see this in game and whatever the future has in store. Especially Akane that just tickled my pickle in ways I never knew my pickle could be tickled. Keep Evolving, but Never Change brah brah

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
What, exactly do you mean by this?
If I had to put the feeling into words. It's tfw you look at one of those pics with someone holding up the male tears mug acting as if it making some kind of profound statement, but really just makes em look like an asshat with a superiority complex. At least that's what I think I meant idk my brain's weird like that

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
It was supposed to sound like me deriving some base amusement from people hearing about a scene between two other characters and clamoring instantly for a way to make it all about them and how amazing their special snowflake avatar is.

A

Athena

Pretty much everything is on hold while I crank out an irl project atm. Honestly, if @Wsan wants to do something with what's already there, I wouldn't say no.

I know it's been over a year, but are there any plans to continue with this scene? It looks mostly complete at this point.

Reactions: Senera2000

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I know it's been over a year, but are there any plans to continue with this scene? It looks mostly complete at this point.

Not rn unfortunately, have a bunch of other projects i have to go through and commit to

Reactions: Athena