CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
Protip if you wanna stay non-hunger mode: get some reptilium and pick up the Lizan Regeneration and Marrow perks. Would sound counter-intuitive, but I promise you it's not - they give enough regeneration to cancel out the chimerical disposition they give and well beyond that, plus they'll make it easier to grab more chimera perks.
The Lizan Regeneration bug prevents that.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 40

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
This is merely foreshadowing but we have added a few new features to the game and are in the process of re-coding how stats are calculated in a Endless Journey Fashion. Stat will soon become way easier to rank up. Current test version includes Strength, Wisdom and Sensitivity refactoring as well as the following bug fixes and additions.

-Great fairy TF Quest and ability have been added.
-Great fairy Regalia was added to the game.
-Hair styles have been added to the Salon it is now possible to customize your hairs.
-Fixed Bicorn aura lust damage to be less ridiculous (Still very powerful thought it will likely obliterate anything below your levels at level 20 if you have very high libido/int score).
-Fixed Unicorn/Bicorn aura proccing messages in loops when pc doesn't have ecliptic mind.
-Added Twin Heart and Ecliptic Mind to Chimera score confirmation for the purpose of unlocking chimera perks.
-Fix several bugs in Easter bunny TF.
-Fix Tripxi dialogues to look more interactive and changes location names to kaiba and tripxi shop in Tel Adre to be more in tune with the theme.
-Added Luna Nurse ability the option to heal cursed stats however the Nurse ability now has a 1 day cooldown.
-Fixed Unicorn/Bicorn aura endless proccing when pc has no horn.
-Fix straddles duration to actually not being endless.
-Fix Alraune lower body displaying a penis in viewer.
-Curses to stats have started to appear use Luna to mend your deadly wounds!

Shitzun

Aug 19, 2020
Hello. I have a question about the ascension thing. It is stated in the Wikipedia regarding that topic that you will lose all of your companions. Is this permanent? Are we not able to recruit them anymore after ascension?

CORMAN

Apr 7, 2019
Hello. I have a question about the ascension thing. It is stated in the Wikipedia regarding that topic that you will lose all of your companions. Is this permanent? Are we not able to recruit them anymore after ascension?
You can recruit them again after your ancension. Ancension is just restarting the game with added perks. If you still not sure , save before you ascend.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
So, Alvina Shadowmantle is crazy strong.. like she one shots you into oblivion before you can do anything. How the hell do we fight her? My stats are hitting the mid-300s, even with Nonuple Thrust I can't even sheer through half her health. Am I missing something here?

CORMAN

Apr 7, 2019
So, Alvina Shadowmantle is crazy strong.. like she one shots you into oblivion before you can do anything. How the hell do we fight her? My stats are hitting the mid-300s, even with Nonuple Thrust I can't even sheer through half her health. Am I missing something here?
Well for me, my plan of attack is to stun then attack and repeat. (Gorgon eye petrify or any of the dragon breath, works just fine for me.

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
Hm, while checking with Lumi workshop, I noticed the option to enhance Ovi elixir is no longer there. Max ovi elixir really helps anyone that wants to get unwanted Pregnancy done or increase egg laying, by ten folds.

Was it removed or not added?

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Well for me, my plan of attack is to stun then attack and repeat. (Gorgon eye petrify or any of the dragon breath, works just fine for me.

So I'm gonna need to find those transformations in particular then. I was hoping to be able to keep my Raiju/Manticore Herm build stable but it would seem I need to Stun-Lock her. Fuck.. I'm gonna need a new build anyway cause my tail keeps attacking my own dick in a constant loop.

Anyways, thanks for the advice.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Here comes a few big new updates namely the following things in the Beta Version

Titania TF and outfit was added to the game (Forgot to mention that one)
Berserker armor is now available in game
Fenrir score now caps to 20
Alraune Score has been updated to 16 and now has 3 new perks
Marble milk is now a +10% strength and toughness buff lasting a week
Kitsune Shrine is now a mental stat buff lasting a week
Fixed the dreaded green slime bug
Fixed certain thrown weapon using ammunition when they should not
unknown.png

unknown.png

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Do these new armor sprites support 4-legs as well? e.g. is only the front torso clothed then with nekid butt?

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
To answer you yes most armor are centaur supported.
Do these new armor sprites support 4-legs as well? e.g. is only the front torso clothed then with nekid butt?

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
^eat plenty of chilly peppers. At first its a regular wolf-tf but after a few certain parts like furcolour and fluffy neck :) the description changes to winterwolf and fenrir.

Dul1ahan

Aug 6, 2019
^eat plenty of chilly peppers. At first its a regular wolf-tf but after a few certain parts like furcolour and fluffy neck :) the description changes to winterwolf and fenrir.
Iv only gotten to winterwolf after that eating the peppers just reduces intelligence.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
you also might need to go to Fenrir the god in the glacial rift. accept him and go wild as his race (and his body)! He only appears if ALL parts of your body are wolven.

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
I'm trying out a Gunslinger on my current attempt through Xianxia and I have a question. Where or how do you get dual firearms? The merchant in Tel doesn't sell a set and in my last life prior to this one, I never encountered a pair either. I'm currently playing a mobile version of the game so that might be the reason? Not sure but any help is appreciated.

Grape

Mar 24, 2018
I'm trying out a Gunslinger on my current attempt through Xianxia and I have a question. Where or how do you get dual firearms? The merchant in Tel doesn't sell a set and in my last life prior to this one, I never encountered a pair either. I'm currently playing a mobile version of the game so that might be the reason? Not sure but any help is appreciated.

Go to the merchant in Tel'Adre and choose her Talk option, then "small selection". After that, you'll be able to find plans that unlock several new firearms by exploring certain areas. Two of those unlockable firearms are dual weapons.

Reactions: SylcarenBloodmoon

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
Go to the merchant in Tel'Adre and choose her Talk option, then "small selection". After that, you'll be able to find plans that unlock several new firearms by exploring certain areas. Two of those unlockable firearms are dual weapons.
Thanks! Didn't even know that was a thing. Time to go hunting for parts then while grinding away.

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
You pull the trigger and fire the pellets at one of a pack of feral imps. It’s clearly very painful. (137,990) *Critical Hit!*

So I had to copy and paste this cause dumb phone issues but, isn't that damage kind of ridiculous? I just tried the M1 Cerberus and it's been putting out almost 40k damage on a regular Hit with that massive critical being the latest hit on some imps. Didn't realize this gun was so powerful.

Additionally got the Twin Grakatuz? I believe it is called and everytime I have them equipped the game won't let me shoot with them. It fully grey's out the shoot button during combat for some reason... Any ideas how to fix?

Reactions: Emperor of man

Ctpr

Sep 3, 2020
Is Zenji implemented in the game yet ? If so , are there any prerequisites to finding him ?

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
Additionally got the Twin Grakatuz? I believe it is called and everytime I have them equipped the game won't let me shoot with them. It fully grey's out the shoot button during combat for some reason... Any ideas how to fix?

Quoting myself here but the Twin Dart Pistols also just grey out the option to shoot them. Everything else seemed okay but those two prevented me from using them and became a waste of a perk point because of it.

Side bar: I finished that playthrough and decided to try a long game Female. Went short and strong for a dwarfish like character, and discovered a thing I hadn't noticed before. Became a Jiangshi... Is there a way to cure it like the game suggests or am I stuck as a sex zombie. (Ironically it works for what I was aiming for as a brawler / monk / body cultivator but I am still curious if it is curable.)

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Quoting myself here but the Twin Dart Pistols also just grey out the option to shoot them. Everything else seemed okay but those two prevented me from using them and became a waste of a perk point because of it.

Side bar: I finished that playthrough and decided to try a long game Female. Went short and strong for a dwarfish like character, and discovered a thing I hadn't noticed before. Became a Jiangshi... Is there a way to cure it like the game suggests or am I stuck as a sex zombie. (Ironically it works for what I was aiming for as a brawler / monk / body cultivator but I am still curious if it is curable.)
It is, via Evageline if I recall correctly.

Reactions: SylcarenBloodmoon

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
It is, via Evageline if I recall correctly.
Aye so it is. Need 5 vitality potions and 5 purity ones. Thanks for telling me!

kingoflimes

Sep 13, 2020
So I did the Chi Chi battle after training and lost not realizing that this would lock her out of being a companion permanently and saved over after my loss to her. Is there a value in the save editor I can change that would undo the battle? There doesn't seem to be an in game way to get a second chance at recruiting her but if there already is I'd like to know since I couldn't find one

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
So I did the Chi Chi battle after training and lost not realizing that this would lock her out of being a companion permanently and saved over after my loss to her. Is there a value in the save editor I can change that would undo the battle? There doesn't seem to be an in game way to get a second chance at recruiting her but if there already is I'd like to know since I couldn't find one
You losing is what starts you on the path of recruiting her, if you were win she'd die of injuries, so just let her train you until you fight once more then you can choose to recruit her.
EDIT: Crap, didn't read your message correctly, you can disregard this, lol

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
Ok this should fix your issue, turn on Debug Mode (if you don't know where to do this, it's in settings under General) then return to camp and type 'debug' it should open the debug menu. From there you will click on Test Scene, it will bring up a list of things, look for chichiScene and click, next look for WonSecondFight and click it. By doing all of this it will give you the option to nurse Chi Chi and recruit her. Hope this helps!