So what would you do with Jack/Jill in the event you got him/her all to yourself, sexual or otherwis

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Obviously there's a lot of obstacles preventing Captain Steele from practically having her own mech, but I can think of some ideas that are close enough.  In particular Xenoblade X's finale gave me some concepts for an ultimate armor to put at the very end of the Foundry.

Not to be confused with the Ultimate Armor.  Well, maybe to be confused a little bit with the Ultimate Armor.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Personally I find it amusing that nearly every reference to anyone is rocking a "she."

WHY EVEN HAVE A CHOICE OF RIVAL IT'S ALWAYS JILL

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
IIRC and also didn't get the scale of Khorgan's suit all wrong, it's smaller than any proper mech should be, animu or otherwise.

I was of the impression it's roughly the size of a Scopedog.

Personally I find it amusing that nearly every reference to anyone is rocking a "she."

But it's gay if there's men and we can't have that.  Girls only means no homo...er...no, hang on, I feel like we've forgotten something important here...

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

Well, I'm using the "they/them" neutral pronoun, since it kinda varies between my saves whether I chose Jack or Jill. 

Even If I didn't I'd still be using the "they/them" pronoun...

...and now that I think about it I'm a bit annoyed at the fact that everyone else goes to she on default. :$

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
They/them is not a singular pronoun, that's why.

Though I guess it's possible both Jack AND Jill exist concurrently, and just one of them ends up being your rival. 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Though I guess it's possible both Jack AND Jill exist concurrently, and just one of them ends up being your rival. 

It's twins, who goes after you is whichever happened to have been born first because in the future it doesn't mater which gender you're born as in terms of inheritance.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Could be kind of a neat twist, though I'm sure anything involving both would be a pain to write.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

It´s an interesting idea. Perhaps the other sibling is a bit nicer (and less of a prick), probably not being brought up fully believing they´ll be the owner of a huge corporation.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Could be kind of a neat twist, though I'm sure anything involving both would be a pain to write.

Would be fucking easy to write assuming their both pricks. If one's nice and one's naughty (which, tbf, would be more interesting), yeah, that'd be a bit of a pain.

Hehe, maybe instead of a rival encounter on Uveto you bump into his/her twin who's there to do some MaxCorp business (and enjoy the galaxy-famous saunas).

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
If one's nice and one's naughty (which, tbf, would be more interesting)

If the rival is a prick and the other one is nice, wouldn't that mean that it is the pressure of being Max's heir(ess) that made them (the rival) that way ?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
If the rival is a prick and the other one is nice, wouldn't that mean that it is the pressure of being Max's heir(ess) that made them (the rival) that way ?

Combination of pressure, being spoiled rotten, and having a lot more of the galaxy's biggest jerkwad's attention growing up, yeah. That's pretty much how I've always assumed Rival got that way (rather than just naturally being a piece of shit) -- I think that'd make it easier for a redemption/"convince Rival to be less of a cunt to you and actually be your friend" path to work out, anyway. Which, as mentioned before, I'd like to do given the chance.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Combination of pressure, being spoiled rotten, and having a lot more of the galaxy's biggest jerkwad's attention growing up, yeah.

Well, that would explain it, then. I've also always had this headcanon that the rival had to compete with other (older ?) siblings for their father's attention and/or inheritance (if Max is anything like Victor, it's very possible he has his very own Spawn ArmyTM)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
But it can be used as one if you are not sure which gender someone is or if their gender is ambiguous.

Much better than using "it/its".

No, actually, in English we have the masculine neuter. He/him is appropriate for ambiguous/unknown. 

Plenty of people ignore that, but that doesn't make it less correct.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
No, actually, in English we have the masculine neuter. He/him is appropriate for ambiguous/unknown. 

Ok, I don't think I was ever taught that...  

Though, them/they seems more polite, but ok. I stand corrected

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

I guess that answer just doesn't leave them feeling gruntled. 

Spikes

Aug 27, 2015
Combination of pressure, being spoiled rotten, and having a lot more of the galaxy's biggest jerkwad's attention growing up, yeah. That's pretty much how I've always assumed Rival got that way (rather than just naturally being a piece of shit) -- I think that'd make it easier for a redemption/"convince Rival to be less of a cunt to you and actually be your friend" path to work out, anyway. Which, as mentioned before, I'd like to do given the chance.

And I for one, would be more than grateful. I wanna make my cuz walk funny for a few days. Already working on another relative as is after all.  :D

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well, that would explain it, then. I've also always had this headcanon that the rival had to compete with other (older ?) siblings for their father's attention and/or inheritance (if Max is anything like Victor, it's very possible he has his very own Spawn ArmyTM)
Code:
if(flags["ANNO_SEXED"] != undefined && flags["ANNO_SEXED"] > 0)
					{
						output2("\n<b>* Anno, Sexual History:</b> Sexed her");
						if(flags["ANNO_EVER_STRAPONED"] != undefined) output2(", Fucked her with a hardlight strap-on");
						if(flags["ANNOxSYRI_WINCEST"] != undefined) output2(", Sexed her with Syri");
						output2("\n<b>* Anno, Times Sexed: </b>" + flags["ANNO_SEXED"]);
						if(silly) output2("\n<b>* Anno, Times Sexed by Your Dad: </b>" + (flags["ANNO_SEXED"] + 5 + rand(20)) + " <i>(Approximation)</i>");
						if(silly) output2("\n<b>* Anno, Times Sexed by Uncle Max: </b>" + (flags["ANNO_SEXED"] + 1 + rand(5)) + " <i>(Approximation)</i>");
					}

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015

They/them are not.  They/Their on the other hand we originally a nueter pronoun set before the masculine became more common. 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
if(flags["ANNO_SEXED"] != undefined && flags["ANNO_SEXED"] > 0)
{
output2("\n<b>* Anno, Sexual History:</b> Sexed her");
if(flags["ANNO_EVER_STRAPONED"] != undefined) output2(", Fucked her with a hardlight strap-on");
if(flags["ANNOxSYRI_WINCEST"] != undefined) output2(", Sexed her with Syri");
output2("\n<b>* Anno, Times Sexed: </b>" + flags["ANNO_SEXED"]);
if(silly) output2("\n<b>* Anno, Times Sexed by Your Dad: </b>" + (flags["ANNO_SEXED"] + 5 + rand(20)) + " <i>(Approximation)</i>");
if(silly) output2("\n<b>* Anno, Times Sexed by Uncle Max: </b>" + (flags["ANNO_SEXED"] + 1 + rand(5)) + " <i>(Approximation)</i>");
}

(Don't forget the all-important Times Sexed by Uncle Max and Your Dad at Once score. Anno loves bringing families together!)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
gaiz can we not

my Nice Time for Roo radar

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
(Don't forget the all-important Times Sexed by Uncle Max and Your Dad at Once score. Anno loves bringing families together!)

Max's Spawn ArmyTM Confirmed <3

... so the PC can be hole bro with his dad and uncle ? Kinky. :) Wish we knew what Vic and Max were like when they were younger, tho. They must have been getting on rather well if they had threesomes with Anno. Well, either that or they liked hatesex.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Fair enough, I guess I meant it'd be nice if the "Fight me m8!" one had post-fight options that she herself enjoyed. 

Yeah I lose on purpose to female enemy's its so emersion breaking when i win and the only option is to be dominate and cruel x(

Oct 1, 2015
I'm torn between a few ideas of how I want to get revenge on that little pissant, Jack.

1) Lock him away with Queen Tamira with a few Transformatives that make him physically incapable of leaving and a television Set that shows Steele rising to power and prominence, powerless to stop me from tearing down his empire and being used as a toy by my dear old partner.

2) Slowly begin to buy out his companies and sabotage his efforts until he becomes bankrupt, but I'll leave one crappy little store on the very edge of Tavros where he can see the SteeleTech headquarters and be reminded of his failures every single day he drags himself out of bed to go to work every morning.

I'd still play nice to him as well, no backbiting or snide comments. Just smiling and asking him how things are going. I'd still even send him Christmas cards so he can see how well SteeleTech is doing and how wonderfully everything is going. My vengeance from that point would be to simply live. I wouldn't have to do anything more to him, he'd torment himself.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm torn between a few ideas of how I want to get revenge on that little pissant, Jack.

1) Lock him away with Queen Tamira with a few Transformatives that make him physically incapable of leaving and a television Set that shows Steele rising to power and prominence, powerless to stop me from tearing down his empire and being used as a toy by my dear old partner.

2) Slowly begin to buy out his companies and sabotage his efforts until he becomes bankrupt, but I'll leave one crappy little store on the very edge of Tavros where he can see the SteeleTech headquarters and be reminded of his failures every single day he drags himself out of bed to go to work every morning.

I'd still play nice to him as well, no backbiting or snide comments. Just smiling and asking him how things are going. I'd still even send him Christmas cards so he can see how well SteeleTech is doing and how wonderfully everything is going. My vengeance from that point would be to simply live. I wouldn't have to do anything more to him, he'd torment himself.

Clearly he is far nastier than you.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

When they say "kill them with kindness", I don't think they meant it like this...

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Seduce her into my harem with kindness and half-breed futa doggie dong. She might be bottom bitch for a while but if her attitude changes to my liking I'll promote her to equal membership status. Might marry her just to be sure I get my Uncle's money, I'm sure it's legal somewhere.