TiTsEd - A save editor

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
scroog-mcduck-money.jpg

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Kind of, think, more naked, and jerking off with notes wrapped around his dong whilst fingered some coins up his ass. :p
First her ass. Second thanks, I am now imagining Geddy's avatar having several coin wrapers up her ass whilst jilling herself off with banknotes

Last edited:

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
Currently, you have 22 members as part of your crew, 17 of which are residing in 17 of your 135 available crew spaces.[Uncaught TypeError]
Something bad happened!
Please report this message, and include any prior scene text or a description of what you did before seeing this message:
Flash Player: Desktop - Windows 10
Flash Version: WIN 32,0,0,170
Game Version: 0.8.089
Error Name: TypeError
Error Mesg: Error #1009
TypeError: Error #1009
at classes.DataManager::DataManager/doFileLoad()
at classes.DataManager::DataManager/loadFileSelectedDesktop()
(Access the main menu to start a new game or use the data menu to load a previously saved game. The buttons are located in the lower left of the game screen.)

what did i do wrong to get this message

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
Hey guys, been away awhile. My pc died so haven't been able to work on the editor. I'm working on getting a new box and I'll get a new build out when I can.
As I've stated before, if you start a Patreon, I will sign up for it. I suspect other people here would as well.

Semeicardia

Feb 25, 2019
Denmark
I am one of Fenoxo's patreons and I sent Fen a message regarding public repo being updated. Fen said he had sent the message along to Gedan, but that she is insanely busy currently and Fenoxo does not know when the public repo will be updated. At least the update request has been passed along and hopefully, when the Alkaiser has a new computer and is ready to update the TiTSed, the public repo will have been updated :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Skywolf99

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
As I've stated before, if you start a Patreon, I will sign up for it. I suspect other people here would as well.

I appreciate the sentiment. I actually don't need ant money on that front,. I have actually just been working on renovating my house which has been consuming all my free time.

And I've been postponing buying a box cause I've been eyeing those new Dell XPS 17 but the i9 ones aren't available yet.

Semeicardia

Feb 25, 2019
Denmark
Would it be possible to increase the "add cock" limit from the current 5 to 10 or 20 for the next update of TiTSed?
TiTSed can handle 20 cocks. I know this for a fact, since I created an edited save-file with 20 cocks via Minerva.

You can go from 0 to 10 cocks "legally" in-game by using virection pills A LOT, but that may mess with the sizing of any existing cocks.

So when I start a new game, I save the first moment I am able to. Then with TiTSed I add 5 cocks and a lot virection pills to my inventory and save the edit. Then I load the modded save in-game and start using virection pills until I have 10 cocks. I then save again. Then with TiTSed I edit all the 10 cocks with TiTSed. I then save the edits. Then load the modded save again.

Removing the 5 "add cock" limit with circumvent this whole procedure, which would be great.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Would it be possible to increase the "add cock" limit from the current 5 to 10 or 20 for the next update of TiTSed?
Asked and answered.

Why does TiTsEd limit the number of cocks to 5? Would it be possible to raise the limit, seeing as how if you've taken all the GaloMax Pills you can have up to 10.

Think the limit used to be 5?
Fixed in the next version.
The "next version" is still awaiting the release of the latest source code update, of course, but Alkeiser is all over it.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
not without a save editor
Given that they're asking that in a thread dedicated to a save editor, they probably know that already.

Don't sweat it, Skywolf, we've all been there. You walk into a room and think, "Shit, why did I come in here again? And what room is this, anyway? Is this even my house??"

Happens to the best of us.

;)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Don't sweat it, Skywolf, we've all been there. You walk into a room and think, "Shit, why did I come in here again? And what room is this, anyway? Is this even my house??"

Happens to the best of us.

;)

"You're not my beautiful wife!"

I couldn't resist.

For reals, I can't wait until the Ship tab can properly put in ships in game...

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I just realized that there's a couple of TF's missing in the editor.
Also any update on when the next version is going to be available?

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I just realized that there's a couple of TF's missing in the editor.
Also any update on when the next version is going to be available?

Likely when the github is updated. And seeing as there's more worry about the port from Flash to Java...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
So pretty much a good while, right?

See you in the Distant Land of Summer of 2021!

Maybe sooner. But uh, don't be holding breath and what not. This is just uninformed forumer guess, so take it with a hefty bag of salt.

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
@alkeiser just curious, but when TiTS makes the jump to Javascript, are you gonna continue working on the save editor but for Javascript?

I was wondering because the save editor is a good tool for recreating bugs

Also sorry for the @

Reactions: TheInfamousImmortal

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
I confess some worry about this as well. I use the editor extensively to test out potential builds. With it available, days of effort becomes minutes of effort to see how well items and perks work out in practice. Without it, I'd probably abandon TiTS until it was fixed. Hence the reason I keep encouraging Alkeiser to open a Patreon for it. I'm a firm believer in bribing the developers. :)

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
@alkeiser just curious, but when TiTS makes the jump to Javascript, are you gonna continue working on the save editor but for Javascript?

Also sorry for the @
That's a really good question, is the editor going to be abandoned completely because the transition might be too much or will it still be rebuilt? I really don't want it to be gone for good because it helps bypass a lot of the RNG in the game, gives you greater control over customizing your PC, and like others said helps find lots of bugs. Really hope @alkeiser can give us a response on this.

Last edited:

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
I confess some worry about this as well. I use the editor extensively to test out potential builds. With it available, days of effort becomes minutes of effort to see how well items and perks work out in practice. Without it, I'd probably abandon TiTS until it was fixed. Hence the reason I keep encouraging Alkeiser to open a Patreon for it. I'm a firm believer in bribing the developers. :)
while i wouldn't give anything on patreon cause i don't want my money going to patreon, i'd be happy to occasionally fling money via paypal donations

Reactions: Paradox01

agreenfish

Jun 24, 2019

Also sorry for the @

If it's JS, you may not need a save editor -- a lot of editing and shenanigans can be done with the JS console since you can call functions directly and such. (see: cheating in cookie clicker)

I haven't played CoC2, so I don't know how obfusticated its code is -- but I don't think it would be unreasonable to have a hybrid approach with a bookmarklet or other JS console shenanigans used as a save editor

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
That's a really good question, is the editor going to be abandoned completely because the transition might be too much or will it still be rebuilt? I really don't want it to be gone for good because it helps bypass a lot of the RNG in the game, gives you greater control over customizing your PC, and like others said helps find lots of bugs. Really hope @alkeiser can give us a response on this.

Depends on if it is even needed.
I won't know how it affects the editor till I see how the save format changes.