TiTsEd - A save editor

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Now that Ardia is a little more fleshed out, is there a way to revert her from having a horse cock, back to her original? I couldn't find anything obvious in the misc section (where I assume it would be), like a horse cock yes/no toggle kind of thing. Or is she just stuck with it forever now?

Nope, Synth-sheathes are pretty permanent.

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
Now that Ardia is a little more fleshed out, is there a way to revert her from having a horse cock, back to her original? I couldn't find anything obvious in the misc section (where I assume it would be), like a horse cock yes/no toggle kind of thing. Or is she just stuck with it forever now?

S1 Go to char in editor
S2 Find Ardia
S3 Your gonna want to swap her dick to human instead
S4 Sick Profits

Kedolan

May 7, 2018
S1 Go to char in editor
S2 Find Ardia
S3 Your gonna want to swap her dick to human instead
S4 Sick Profits
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for! I forgot you could select characters other than yourself, and I was looking in her misc flags.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Somethings wrong with TiTsEd, it just refuses to start when I open it and I get this error message.

[D:\Games\TiTS and CoC\TiTsEd.exe:0.30.8.37283:Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0:Unknown]
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Root element is missing. (C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\TiTsEd\TiTsEd.exe_Url_kezyp4nvy0ftf3vvorx0zptlettfzzol\0.30.7.35659\user.config) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
at System.Configuration.XmlUtil..ctor(Stream stream, String name, Boolean readToFirstElement, ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
at System.Configuration.Configuration..ctor(String locationSubPath, Type typeConfigHost, Object[] hostInitConfigurationParams)
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationHost.OpenExeConfiguration(ConfigurationFileMap fileMap, Boolean isMachine, ConfigurationUserLevel userLevel, String exePath)
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.OpenExeConfigurationImpl(ConfigurationFileMap fileMap, Boolean isMachine, ConfigurationUserLevel userLevel, String exePath, Boolean preLoad)
at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettingsFromFile(String configFileName, String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetSettingValuesFromFile(String configFileName, String sectionName, Boolean userScoped, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.Upgrade(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties, Boolean isRoaming)
at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.Upgrade(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.Upgrade()
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I wonder, could you add the Gooey Psuedopod and the Gooey Coverings to the editor? And maybe a few other such NPC items for completions sake?
Most of the stuff that's brand new needs some time to be added to the editor. While we're getting public patches for the forseeable future, that's doesn't mean the public git repository has been updated to allow the editor devs to update as they need the game files in the public git.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Most of the stuff that's brand new needs some time to be added to the editor. While we're getting public patches for the forseeable future, that's doesn't mean the public git repository has been updated to allow the editor devs to update as they need the game files in the public git.
This is very, very far from new. This are the items used by Celise in the tutorial and a few other goo based enemies.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Somethings wrong with TiTsEd, it just refuses to start when I open it and I get this error message.

[D:\Games\TiTS and CoC\TiTsEd.exe:0.30.8.37283:Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0:Unknown]
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Root element is missing. (C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\TiTsEd\TiTsEd.exe_Url_kezyp4nvy0ftf3vvorx0zptlettfzzol\0.30.7.35659\user.config) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
at System.Configuration.XmlUtil..ctor(Stream stream, String name, Boolean readToFirstElement, ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
at System.Configuration.Configuration..ctor(String locationSubPath, Type typeConfigHost, Object[] hostInitConfigurationParams)
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationHost.OpenExeConfiguration(ConfigurationFileMap fileMap, Boolean isMachine, ConfigurationUserLevel userLevel, String exePath)
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.OpenExeConfigurationImpl(ConfigurationFileMap fileMap, Boolean isMachine, ConfigurationUserLevel userLevel, String exePath, Boolean preLoad)
at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettingsFromFile(String configFileName, String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetSettingValuesFromFile(String configFileName, String sectionName, Boolean userScoped, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.Upgrade(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties, Boolean isRoaming)
at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.Upgrade(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.Upgrade()
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Delete %LOCALAPPDATA%\TiTsEd, if you still have issues, attach the log file at %LOCALAPPDATA%\TiTsEd\TiTsEd.log

Reactions: cobra

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016

TheShepard256

can i edit out balls being scally or furred separately from skin?
thx in advance
Technically, no. By default, whether Steele's balls are scaled, furred, gooey or normal depends on their skin type (furred/feathered skin -> furred balls, scaled skin or has scaled gryvain legs -> scaled balls, gooey skin -> gooey balls, anything else -> uncovered balls). There is a workaround, however: if the "Special Scrotum" status effect is present, it overrides Steele's ball covering with whatever corresponds to the v1 value, and the colour of that covering to whatever the tooltip is. For the v1 value, 0 means uncovered balls and non-zero values correspond to the flag with that value (the editor will tell you which is which). If you want a ballsack type not listed, check /classes/GLOBAL.as in the source code to see the values associated with each flag, but also note that not all of them are appropriate for balls and the game may throw out errors if you use one that's not supported.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Red balls give you wings!

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
It's not letting me edit in the Raw tab at all? Everything else I did works just fine, but I don't even have the ability to alter anything in the Raw tab. The editor won't let me change the values.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
It's not letting me edit in the Raw tab at all? Everything else I did works just fine, but I don't even have the ability to alter anything in the Raw tab. The editor won't let me change the values.
Correct, that is read only at the moment.
Editing in that way will require rewriting quite a bit of the code.

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
Why does TiTsEd limit the number of cocks to 5? Would it be possible to raise the limit, seeing as how if you've taken all the GaloMax Pills you can have up to 10.

Ltlefty117

Jan 6, 2016
[C:\Users\Royal\Downloads\T-Ed\TiTsEd.exe:0.30.8.37283:Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0:33]
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'
at TiTsEd.Common.TreeNode.CreateTree(Object obj, String rootNode)
at TiTsEd.View.ObjectInTreeView.OnObjectChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.InvalidateProperty(DependencyProperty dp, Boolean preserveCurrentValue)
at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.Invalidate(Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.TransferValue(Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
at MS.Internal.Data.PropertyPathWorker.UpdateSourceValueState(Int32 k, ICollectionView collectionView, Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
at MS.Internal.Data.ClrBindingWorker.OnSourcePropertyChanged(Object o, String propName)
at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.ListenerList`1.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e, Type managerType)
at System.ComponentModel.PropertyChangedEventManager.OnPropertyChanged(Object sender, PropertyChangedEventArgs args)
at TiTsEd.ViewModel.BindableBase.OnPropertyChanged(String propertyName)
at TiTsEd.ViewModel.VM.Load(String path, SerializationFormat expectedFormat)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
[C:\Users\Royal\Downloads\T-Ed\TiTsEd.exe:0.30.8.37283:Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0:33]
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Looks like you didn't extract all of the files?

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Speaking of limits, breast row limit is 10 for Naga, 5 otherwise. If Steele has > 5 rows, changing to biped or 'taur doesn't remove them.