TiTsEd - A save editor

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Hi there, with the recent introduction update of the Ausar Slut-Doll Twins that was newly implemented, long after completing Kiro's Quest at Po's base; would anyone be kind enough to guide me which of the necessary flags I need to reset in order to reactivate/redo the quest?

Tried my best, but no luck for me. Thanks! : )

TheShepard256

Hi there, with the recent introduction update of the Ausar Slut-Doll Twins that was newly implemented, long after completing Kiro's Quest at Po's base; would anyone be kind enough to guide me which of the necessary flags I need to reset in order to reactivate/redo the quest?

Tried my best, but no luck for me. Thanks! : )
Reset all flags that start with "KQ_" or "KIRO_BIMBO_" to undefined, same with the flags "BUTTSLUTINATOR", "BUTTSLUTINATOR_INSTALLED", "ORGASMENDER", "ORGASMENDER_INSTALLED" and the following "KIRO_" flags: "LOVED", "RECRUITED", "ONBOARD", "DISABLED_MINUTES", "MILKTITTYFUCK", "BALLS" and "GIVEN_PANTIES". Undo any effects the VR adventure had on you and the effects on Kiro for waiting too long, as well as losing the Blade if you have it and changing Kiro's name back to Kiro if you changed it previously. The effects are as follows, so just do the reverse of what's listed.
Doing any of the options not listed here will result in no effects. Each transformation scene increases taint by 5. Unless stated otherwise, "increase to" effects do nothing if the thing being increased is already at or above the target value. All effects other than perks and flags can be obtained elsewhere, so you don't have to undo them if you don't want to.
  • Fucked goblin: libido +5, gain the "Whore-Stamped" perk; if any vaginas are present, increases wetness of each by 1 and bonus capacity of each by 25: otherwise, increases anal bonus capacity by 50.
  • Ate out Llaerwyn: tongue gains "Long" and "Prehensile" flags if it didn't already have them; if has any vaginas are present, increase wetness of each to 4 if <4 or to 5 otherwise; libido +10.
  • Fucked Llaerwyn: if no cock is present, grow one and increase ball count to 2; increase length of smallest cock to 16"; if balls are present, increase size to 14; boost cum* by 20, libido +10.
  • Liked Luvia very much: increase size of all breast rows (flat chest counts as one row) to 11 if <11 or by 1 to 4 otherwise; boost lactation by 80, increase femininity to 95, increase hip rating to 10 then by 2, reduce tone to 50 if at least 66, libido +10.
  • Liked Luvia with a cock (including one gained from Llaerwyn): if taint <100, libido +10.
  • Liked Luvia without a cock: increase anal bonus capacity by 25, create a vagina if none is present; if not a squirter, increase wetness the same way as 'Ate out Llaerwyn'; libido +10.
  • Didn't like Luvia: increase lip mod by 1, gains SnakeByte effects (flag "USED_SNAKEBYTE" = 1) if not already gained, libido + 10.
  • Submitted to Hylie: gain the "Inhuman Desire" perk with a value of 20 if not present, or increase the value by 20 if it is; same with the "Amazonian Needs" perk; libido +10.
*Somewhat complicated functions that increase various stats related to producing the relevant fluid. These will be the hardest to undo if you choose to do so.
Check the flag "KQ_LAST_HOUR_TF" to see which TFs Kiro has undergone.
  • 18 hours: increase refractory rate by 1, gains "MinCumQ" perk with a value of 2000.
  • 24 hours: gains "Evermilk" perk with a value of 5000.
  • 30 hours: increase breast size by 17.
  • 36 hours: increase vaginal and anal bonus capacities by 100 each.
  • 42 hours: increase lip mod by 1 and breast size by 16.
  • 48 hours: increase lip mod by 1 and vaginal and anal bonus capacities by 150 each, gains "Ditz Speech" perk.
This should reset everything to before KiroQuest is even started (including crew Kiro stuff), but I can't guarantee that. As always, make sure to keep an unmodded backup. I also think it's planned that you'll be able to take Kiro's dress while on Po's ship, but that hasn't been implemented yet, so once it is, you'll have to do this all again if you don't keep a save from before redoing the quest.

EmeraldFyre

Mar 10, 2020
hey i'm on linux and jtitsed doesnt have perk support. can someone edit my save and add some perks? ill DM both the save as well as a txt file with the perks i'd like

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
I haven't been using this very often, to be fair. Only just now noticing that the search bar for items isn't working. Is that already a problem that's known or is this new info? I've got version 0.30.07 so it's not that it's an old version.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I haven't been using this very often, to be fair. Only just now noticing that the search bar for items isn't working. Is that already a problem that's known or is this new info? I've got version 0.30.07 so it's not that it's an old version.
It works, but you first have to click on one of the <empty> slots or an existing item in your inventory. Basically, you have to tell the editor where you want something to go before you can tell it what you want to go there.

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
It works, but you first have to click on one of the <empty> slots or an existing item in your inventory. Basically, you have to tell the editor where you want something to go before you can tell it what you want to go there.

Yeah, I try to do that and it's not working. On top of that the quantity thing is locked at 0 at both ends for some reason.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Yeah, I try to do that and it's not working. On top of that the quantity thing is locked at 0 at both ends for some reason.
Well, that's my bag of tricks emptied. I have the same version as you and it works fine for me.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
First, I select an <empty> space. I searched for "egg". There's the "0" Quantity min and max.

Ed1.png

Then, I select "Large Egg". The editor automatically adds to my inventory the maximum number of Large Eggs that will fit in one inventory slot (in this case, 12). Once I select "Large Egg" again on the right, the item is highlighted in red and I get a min/max Quantity of 0/12. Now I can set the quantity I want from 0-12.

Ed2.png

Hope this helps.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
Apologies for what is probably a dumb question, but with the editor is there any way to force the game to acknowledge you as a race if you don't meet the racial parameters, or in general change the description of your race from something like "alien hybrid" to something like "half-korgonne"?

Its probably something controlled by coding elsewhere, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
As far as I can tell, no. Check here for a breakdown of Racial Scores. You should be able to find one or two transformations you can live with that will tip your score far enough for the game to acknowledge a particular race.

Last edited:

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
First, I select an <empty> space. I searched for "egg". There's the "0" Quantity min and max.

View attachment 11737

Then, I select "Large Egg". The editor automatically adds to my inventory the maximum number of Large Eggs that will fit in one inventory slot (in this case, 12). Once I select "Large Egg" again on the right, the item is highlighted in red and I get a min/max Quantity of 0/12. Now I can set the quantity I want from 0-12.

View attachment 11738

Hope this helps.

Oh shit, pictures. I should've thought of that. I've used this and CoCed in the past, I should've mentioned that in my earlier post so I'm not just now picking the editor up for the first time ever.

So, here's what happens when I try it.

Haven't touched anything so no items show up yet. Okay, so far so good.
g35oo3w.png

I'll use Throbb as an example, since that's an item I remember the name of.
bJgfl52.png

Well it's not going to it. Not working, like I said before I don't know what I did wrong here. Well, let me click on any item on here-
Oh it completely collapses my entire inventory.
bTxRIef.png

I thought this was reliable. Do I need to go to the download link on the first post to check for a new version?
b4BJbnq.png

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Ok, tested your input. For some reason, the Search function doesn't like capital letters. It works with all lowercase. Only items, though.

Key Items, Flags and Perks searches accept capital letters.

Reactions: Paradox01

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I have no idea why it's not working for you. Hopefully, someone more computer savvy will come along with an answer. In the meantime, attach a save and PM me the item(s) you want. I'll edit the save and post it for you.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Ok, tested your input. For some reason, the Search function doesn't like capital letters. It works with all lowercase.
Holy shit, are you fuckin' serious?! "KISS" indeed. :p

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Ok, tested your input. For some reason, the Search function doesn't like capital letters. It works with all lowercase. Only items, though.

Yes, the item search currently uses a case-sensitive comparison.
That will be fixed in the next release.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I'm just pissed I didn't catch that. Keep It Simple, Stupid. First three items on the Computer Trouble-Shooting Checklist For Dummies:

1) Make sure it's plugged in.
2) Hit the oh-en-oh-eff-eff button.
3) CHECK CAPS LOCK.

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015

Yes, the item search currently uses a case-sensitive comparison.
That will be fixed in the next release.

AfNbjGb.png

a3DtFjI.png

Looking forward to the next update in the hopes that mine gets fixed in the process.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Looking forward to the next update in the hopes that mine gets fixed in the process.

In the meantime, attach a save file and PM me the list of stuff you need. I'll edit the file and reattach it.

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
Well, I downloaded the next version- (assuming that I needed to update the other files for 2020) and now the search is working.

In the meantime, attach a save file and PM me the list of stuff you need. I'll edit the file and reattach it.

I didn't really need anything specific I just wanted the thing to work properly.

Kedolan

May 7, 2018
Now that Ardia is a little more fleshed out, is there a way to revert her from having a horse cock, back to her original? I couldn't find anything obvious in the misc section (where I assume it would be), like a horse cock yes/no toggle kind of thing. Or is she just stuck with it forever now?