A list of unrelated questions

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
Can you only encounter the "Liberation day" character Riley once per year? Wiki kind of suggests you can meet her multiple times, just with the initial meeting only happening once. So far though, I've only been able to meet her once a few days ago, and she hasn't shown up since.

semi-related: Is there any good way to reduce willpower without risking transformation (horse pill) or loss of other stats (dumbfuck)?

TheShepard256

Can you only encounter the "Liberation day" character Riley once per year? Wiki kind of suggests you can meet her multiple times, just with the initial meeting only happening once. So far though, I've only been able to meet her once a few days ago, and she hasn't shown up since.
If Silly Mode is turned off, yes. If it's turned on, she always has a 0.5% chance of appearing regardless of if you've met her this year or if it's near July 4th. I actually find it a bit annoying, since you always have to pick which variant of her you'll get before you can leave.
semi-related: Is there any good way to reduce willpower without risking transformation (horse pill) or loss of other stats (dumbfuck)?
Save editing. As for in-game only methods, not really. The non-TF way with the fewest side effects is also the one with the most hassle to get it: you'll need to try opening the red-keyholed door in Po's Ship with an unsuitable cock type (i.e. not canine, no knot, and colour isn't red, crimson or scarlet) and max Taint. It's randomly selected from up to three scenes:
  • The basic scene, which has no requirements but varies with your Taint, and the 'at least 100 Taint' variant is the one with the stat losses;
  • Getting an 8-hour version of priapism whose timer doesn't decrease with each orgasm, which requires not already having priapism; and
  • Growing the selected cock by a small amount, which requires the selected cock be less than 16" (with the Mini perk), 30" (with the Hung perk) or 20" (with neither).
So to maximise the chance of getting the scene you want, you'll need priapism and for the selected cock to be sufficiently large. Even then, that scene can only reduce Willpower by 1, and it has a 50% chance to reduce Intelligence by 1 instead so long as both are >1, so unless you only have 1 Intelligence you'll still have to do some save-scumming. It also takes ~5 hours each time, so using this to lose all your Willpower is likely going to result in Kiro being fully bimbofied.

If you can't do that or don't want to, the next 'best' way has many more side effects but is much less of a hassle to use; after uplifting the pexiga, and so long as Doctor Badger hasn't been arrested, use a big dose of the Dollmaker's Brainmelt Lamp, which will reduce Willpower by 20 and Intelligence by 5, increase Libido by 15 and Taint by 2, and grant the Weak Mind perk if you don't already have it.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
So, the public patch is here, so my question is, are all the backers patchs also in the public patch?
I don't know if this is the best place to ask this

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
So, the public patch is here, so my question is, are all the backers patchs also in the public patch?
yes, everything from the backer patches are included in the public ones

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Public patches happen once a month and contain all content from the backer patches before it.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
also this is honestly the best place to put questions unrelated to anything that doesn't already have a thread

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
also this is honestly the best place to put questions unrelated to anything that doesn't already have a thread
Say, we should start a thread with that for a title!

;)

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
what does the cum thirsty perk do?

also can i grow new tails after getting the combat tail?
It literally makes you thirsty for cum. While sated you allegedly gain energy at a higher rate and while thirsty recovery rate drops to zero

Parth

Jul 8, 2020
I tried pregnancy with mirrin but after the first breeding attempt I get stuck and doesn't see mirrin anywhere ? what should I do?

budha

Dec 6, 2015
Selecting it or agreeing to the intitial terms and conditions will lead to Mirrin disappearing for about 72 hours.

After the 72 hours have elapsed Mirrin can be encountered again at the Ten Ton Gym. If the player approaches her, they can go with her back to her house and "Make the babies".

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Mirrin

have you waited the 72 hrs required for her to return?

Parth

Jul 8, 2020
Selecting it or agreeing to the intitial terms and conditions will lead to Mirrin disappearing for about 72 hours.

After the 72 hours have elapsed Mirrin can be encountered again at the Ten Ton Gym. If the player approaches her, they can go with her back to her house and "Make the babies".

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Mirrin

have you waited the 72 hrs required for her to return?

Yes after waiting 72 hours she disappears again. I also want to know how to read emails in codex because on wiki It is written that Mirrin will send an email but I don't know how to use email option in codex.

budha

Dec 6, 2015
For e-mail not in codex it is in lower left corner under the button for the main menu beside the Character Perks button . It is called Extranet messenger.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
How do get Lys dildo, the gold myr deserter?

Think you have to have a vagina and then use one of the sex options. Forget which one. Then, after you've seen her use it, beat her in combat again and you can steal it in the victory options.

knowei0269

Mar 24, 2018
Is Perdita supposed to take up the same slot as all the roaming bar encounters despite not being one herself? She can only be found on Vesperia but everyone else can be in any other bar.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
Quick question, is there any expansion planned for Queen Estallia? or what's implemented is all there will be in the game.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Quick question, is there any expansion planned for Queen Estallia? or what's implemented is all there will be in the game.

:iiam:

Seriously, no idea. That would involve some kind of Myrellion Peace path, and that would be a fuck ton of work.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
:iiam:

Seriously, no idea. That would involve some kind of Myrellion Peace path, and that would be a fuck ton of work.

What I mean is that at the end of the Federation Quest, one can send it to Kui-tan or Mhen'ga, if you choose Mhen'ga you can then go talk to her but only that, and what I meant is if any expansion is planned when Estallia is already in Mhen'ga.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
What I mean is that at the end of the Federation Quest, one can send it to Kui-tan or Mhen'ga, if you choose Mhen'ga you can then go talk to her but only that, and what I meant is if any expansion is planned when Estallia is already in Mhen'ga.

I always confuse Estallia and Irellia. Fuck me.

I haven't heard anything of Estallia getting a sex pac. Savin got enough shit to do. That's not stopping anyone from writing stuff for her though.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
What happens if a Galotian falls into a large body of water like a lake or an ocean? Do they just dissolve away into nothing?

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Are there any special sexual scenes if you become a gold/red myr?

And just as a bonus.
Any special scenes for lactating honey instead of milk?