Old one awakes (In game)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin lies down and takes Nya with me. "Good night~" 

The next morning comes, the party can hear the hustle and bustle of the tower.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep wakes up and then looks around while hearing the sounds before turning to Grin waiting until the green dragon wake up.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
((Fuuuuuck! Very sorry, The thread was inactive for a bit and I got distracted on other sites, then lost my password....  Well i'm back and hope to stay. I just got mostly caught up))

Sunny though she was prepared for what was coming, but even her years on the run were nothing like this.  She simply froze and spent the night cursing herself for her inablilty to act. 

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin wakes up and rubs her eyes. A half hour latter a knight knocks on all their door saying that Thrul had information for them. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia walks downstairs to the large room where they held the feast, expecting anything to be centrered on that place.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick wakes up after Lucia and puts on his clothes and armor. He heads out to meet up with everyone else.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin takes her book and Nya to the room where the feast was. She smirks at Rick and Lucia. "Had fun last night?"

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick chuckles. "I'd say it was a good time. We should probably see what Thrul wants."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Thrul enters the room. "Ah I see you've arrived." He tosses the ring and a bag holding 20 pieces of gold to Lucia. "Your reward for killing the beast. Also I have news for you all" He goes to a map and points to a spot to the south-east. "In this area is a building home to some monks that moved in a couple years back. They don't let anyone not of their order in, not even for a second. I think you'll find what your looking for there."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So we gotta cut our way inside? I wouldn't mind that... not at all." She smiles and chuckles hauntingly.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin looks over. "Maybe we should try to get a look at it first so we don't die in the first attack."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I don't have to worry about that, dear Grin. I am already dead, after all. Got my head chopped off for desertion, you know?" She reminds her, tongue-in-cheek.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"That's true, but I doubt you want to get cut to pieces either way." Rick says playfully. "We should try to a more subtle approach. Scout it out first and then make a plan."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya nods looking at the map and then to Grin. "But it would be hard to sneak-a-peak i mean if they don't let anyone in they wouldn't leave windows open." She then looks at Lucia and shakes her head. "And i would rather not lose my head and become like you."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin nods and leads the group out of the tower after giving thanks to Thrul. She talks to the guild about their new destination. At around the mid point of their journey the party is attacked. A large man man dressed in hide jumps out from behind a large rock and swings hit great axe at Nya. From a couple of bushes two smaller men jump out and thrust their spears at the minotaur in the back. She bellows as she is wounded by spear in her off arm, she starts to try and fend them off with her hand axe but it's done sloppily thanks to her wound. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille lets out an ear-shattering wail to scatter and disorganize the ambushers, before she jumps to the minotaur's aid and swings her person-sized blade at the assailants to force them to back off.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick pulls Nya out of the way of the man's axe and puts himself in between them. He draws is sword and takes on a defensive stance.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya is completely surprised by the attack as the blade brushes her upper right arm drawing some blood, the Jabberwocky holds her wound for a bit with the left hand and then looks at Rick a bit confused at first before turning to the savages. Getting her claws ready to attack if the Axeman moves. 

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The two spear users jump away and circle the two, taking probing stabs. The man with the axe laughs and swings at Rick, clashing blades. Though he might not have the skill Rick does he has pure strength and fury. 

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick keeps the weapons together to gauge his strength. He decides that trying to overpower the man would be suicide when he starts getting forced backward. He headbutts the man to break his nose and then goes for a slash across the man's right arm.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya*** quickly goes to the man right side the Jabberwocky tries to take advantage of the fact that he is going to block the slash and uses her claw to stab him right bellow the left shoulder blade, the mouth bellow her arm tries to take a bite on triceps sinking it's teeth deeply.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille growls and lunges at one of the spear-wielders as a feint, expecting them to side-step, before twisting herself around and coming in from the side, right at the ribs.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The sword hit home with a bloody crunch as one of the spear users dies, however his friend takes the opening to stab the undead woman. The man with the axe grunts as his nose breaks and blood spills over his face and hisses as the teeth sink into his arm. He twists the arm that was bitten, wrapping it around the mouth and pulls attempting to rip it off.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille wails in pain before turning her gaze at the person holding the spear. There is nothing but bloody murder in her eyes as she takes a moment to steady herself, waiting for them to make the next move, as it's now a less even fight.