Old one awakes (In game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
It seems her body's really pulling it out all the stops, as she gets wet for the first time in undeathly life. She weakly tries to speak, but only sputters a "C-c..."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya tilts her head and then thinks for a second. "Couldn't we put a new shoulder on her?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"No I don't think so..." He snaps his fingers and a servant brings forth a jar filled with a white liquid that makes the monsters mouths water. "This want you want knight?" 

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick looks back and forth between the jar and Lucille a few times and shrugs. "Hey, if that's going to help, go for it."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
With her last ounce of strength in her body, she leaps off and puts her head as far down the jar she can, gorging herself on men's Spirit Energy. Only when she's full does she pull out with a feral roar, her face covered in sticky, stale semen.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick is surprised at Lucille's display. "Well that's not something you see often." He turns toward Thurl. "So is there somewhere we can rest for the night? I could really use some sleep after all that."

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille removes her head and dries it on a nearby cloth. "Oh thank you ever so much for that, Thrul! I can't tell you how long it's been since I last stocked up on Spirit Energy. And thank you Rick for getting me out of there in one piece!" She runs over and hugs the mercenary, her hands finding their way to his chest.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick is taken aback by Lucia's show of affection and awkwardly returns the hug. "Uh you're welcome. You feeling alright? Didn't really take you for much of a hugger."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I can smell your Energy." She whispers. "I can't help it, sorry... I'm a monster, now... I need it... and you men are the best source of it. Please please please take me to bed, tonight? I promise it will be good, I'm wet for the first time in a decade~" Indeed, she isn't quite like he's used to, but quite alright either way. She presses her head's cheek against his.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin comes up the stairs and goes over the Nya. "So what happened?"

Thrul nods. "We should have some spare rooms for you."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick, still reeling from how different she is acting, can do nothing but nod. "Um ok. If that's what you want."

He turns to grin, trying to collect himself. "Long story short, we killed a manticore and Lucia got hurt. She seems to be doing fine now though."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep looks at Grin and then smiles. "The headless woman was attacked by a weird creature when we were searching and Thrul was helping her with the wounds."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
"Uhmm it wasn't like the manticores i saw before. This one was a quadruped creature with wings, it's face looked human and didn't match the rest of it's body. It's tail had spikes and could fire them at will,that's how the headless woman got hurt, besides that the creature back had wings that seemed powerful enough to lift flight easily." Nya nods while telling. "And it was smart enough to to talk and what it wanted, but still attacked a group that it knew didn't had a chance to win. And called the headless girl flesh meat even though she is not. The whole thing was weird..."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
(Right, my bad. Forgot about the monster girl setting. The D&D player in me saw it and said manticore.)

"Yea, sorry about that. I'm a bit out of it at the moment." He shoots a glance at Lucia.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You were checking me out when you were bandaging me up, weren't you?" She teases. "Got a thing for chicks with ritual scars and cold hands?" She passes her head around him. She must really have been keeping herself under wraps. "So what do say we get out of here and retire to a sturdy bed?"

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick, not about to pass up on some good flirty banter, does his best to respond. "You wound me, Lucia. Implying that I would take advantage of a dire situation to admire your body. Regardless of how great your breasts look or how interesting your scars are. For shame."

He laughs at his own joke. "Sure let's get out of here."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia smiles and walks alongside him. It's been so long since she's had a man, and if she doesn't get out of her armour quick, it's gonna rust from all the fluid leaking out.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick casually walks in the direction of where the spare rooms would be while trying to sort out how odd of a night this has been. By the time he reaches an empty room, he resigns to just go with it.

He closes the door behind them and starts removing his gear. "Shall we?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"With pleasure." She smiles, setting her head on a table and begins to unclasp all of the heavy, cumbersome armour. The pieces come off until she's standing as nude as she can be. Scars cover her torso and thighs, aswell as her back. Some are symmetrical, some looks to have been stabs and cuts, both deep and shallow. The biggest scar is hidden behind the metal ring-locking system attached to the top of her neck, and the bottom of her head.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin rubs her chin. "Odd...come with me Nya" Grin and the other party members are shown to their rooms. In Grins room she pulls Nya in and takes a seat on the bed. "Can you help? search through these books until you see something on the time before the Monster Lord" She pulls a few books from her pack and starts flipping through one."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep nods grabbing the book, the jabberwocky can't really understand most of them so she just sticks to passing through the pages searching for a picture of the creatures or of creatures similar to it. "I will try..."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick goes about removing his leather gear. Not as heavy as Lucia's plate to allow for greater range of movement and speed, but still able to provide some protection in a pinch. Lastly he removes leather pants, leaving his equally nude and showing off his own range of scars. Most appear to be cuts and stabs from weapons, but there are some that look closer to claw marks. 

Upon seeing her full range of scaring and then looking back at his own, a smile break out on his face and he lets out a small chuckle. "Look at the two of us. I've seen men twice my age with less damage than either of us."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I assume they weren't decapitated and then strapped to a ritual altar." She chuckles, walking close to him on her cold, bare feet. Her breasts bounce slightly with every step. "Take me, Rick... take me as you would any living, human woman. I beg you, please make feel that way again, just for one night." Her head looks at him with pleading eyes from under her arm. "Look at how ready I am..." She quickly rubs herself and shows up two sticky fingers. (How big is he, you know, downstairs?)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nya sees a lot of pictures of odd looking creatures and diagrams that she can only guess at what they mean. On a two page spread is a line with pictures a beings faces with lines under them connecting them to the main line. The last face is that of a beautiful woman with what appear to be the top of wings poking up. Under them are words.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
"Ah... Uhm... This one seems important." The Jabberwocky says showing the picture to Grin. "But i can't understand anything that is written here."