Super Hyped for post Myrellion (Mostly Head-canon) [Possible Spoilers]

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
For one, we're probably gonna have an another run in with Kara and Shade, which is bound to be a good time. And Shade seems to have some home field advantage so things are going to get interesting.

Wild Speculation/Spoilers Incoming...

And depending on Steele's interactions with Shade on Myrellion, this could have a massive impact on the rest of the game.

A friendly Shade could be an invaluable ally on our quest for probes, or possibly our worst nightmare.

Considering resident asshat Jack/Jill already feels entitled to run Steele Tech, Shade (Steele's half sister) clearly has a solid claim for the position.

But unlike our current Rival, Shade has more Experience, more Fire-Power, and possibly the entirety of Black Void behind her.

Kinda wish I didn't steal her gun now. 

And if that wasn't crazy enough, Captain Steele's rite of passage may possibly become a race against time, hopefully aided by an Extranet based bloodtest, as more of Steele's half-siblings throw their hats into the ring.

Not that any of this is guaranteed, but fingers crossed for more heavy encounters for the main quest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
But unlike our current Rival, Shade has more Experience, more Fire-Power, and possibly the entirety of Black Void behind her.

And if that wasn't crazy enough, Captain Steele's rite of passage may possibly become a race against time, hopefully aided by an Extranet based bloodtest, as more of Steele's half-siblings throw their hats into the ring.

Sounds like a challenge! Already are against Black Void after Saendra quest, so why not poke the hornet nest more?

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015

Not that any of this is guaranteed, but fingers crossed for more heavy encounters for the main quest.

The possibilities are tantalizing... and Steele's cousins (the rival's half-siblings) would probably join the fray too <3

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
I'm just wondering how Shade will react to the player if she knew:

A) The player has become an enemy of the Black Void.

B) That Shade is Steele's half-sister.

By the way, interesting bit of hindsight with Shade's last name.  Steele, Irons...  Makes me wonder how many other siblings Steele could run into.

EDIT:How do I spoiler?

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
B) has already been answered in-game. A) would probably be a very direct warning if she knows you're family, otherwise, click click bang bang.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
I'm just wondering how Shade will react to the player if she knew:A) The player has become an enemy of the Black Void.

Black Void doesn't seem to be a monolith, but a conglomeration of different factions. It might be possible to be hostile to some of them while being friendly (or at least neutral) with some others.

Also, if you reclaimed the probe before doing the Shade vs. Kara encounter:

You run into Shade in the Black Void hideout. If you flirted with her (and especially if you hooked up), she'll be really chill about it.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Black Void doesn't seem to be a monolith, but a conglomeration of different factions. It might be possible to be hostile to some of them while being friendly (or at least neutral) with some others.

Yes, from what I've read the parts that are going against Saendra are for the most part fully hostile unless you betray Saendra, while the parts going against Kara are hostile unless you betray Kara. Betraying one, both, or neither will affect each of the different subfactions relations with you. Though only the ones Kara is fighting will have any work for you if you try to side with them, at least that's what I think Savin said, since all the Black Void stuff is his ask him for confirmation.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yes, from what I've read the parts that are going against Saendra are for the most part fully hostile unless you betray Saendra, while the parts going against Kara are hostile unless you betray Kara. Betraying one, both, or neither will affect each of the different subfactions relations with you. Though only the ones Kara is fighting will have any work for you if you try to side with them, at least that's what I think Savin said, since all the Black Void stuff is his ask him for confirmation.

Yeah, so, we've thus-far seen two different "sub-factions" of the Void, commanded by the different Dread Lords.

Amara's fleet will potentially be allies of Steele, if you pursue that route. Especially if you're tight with Shade and Kaede. Maybe she'll play you against Mirian Bragga's fleet to advance herself, or otherwise have work with you.

Mirian's fleet is perpetually hostile to you, no matter what. They'll likely make up the random Void pirate encounters and the like. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Yeah, so, we've thus-far seen two different "sub-factions" of the Void, commanded by the different Dread Lords.

Amara's fleet will potentially be allies of Steele, if you pursue that route. Especially if you're tight with Shade and Kaede. Maybe she'll play you against Mirian Bragga's fleet to advance herself, or otherwise have work with you.

Mirian's fleet is perpetually hostile to you, no matter what. They'll likely make up the random Void pirate encounters and the like. 

Is there any significant amount of infra- and superstructure formed between various factions of the Void? Or are they just a bunch of gangs/fleets that collectively decided to use a cool name coined by some journalist?

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015

Any chance we'll be able to make up with Shade in the next dungeon? I feel kinda bad for kicking the shit out of family like that.

Granted I'd love a chance to stomp Jill into the dirt, but that's totally different.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Is there any significant amount of infra- and superstructure formed between various factions of the Void? Or are they just a bunch of gangs/fleets that collectively decided to use a cool name coined by some journalist?

They're loosely allied and share tech/resources a bit, but the individual fleets are largely independent. The Dread Lords probably get together for high-stakes poker and business discussions every couple of months.

Any chance we'll be able to make up with Shade in the next dungeon? I feel kinda bad for kicking the shit out of family like that.

No.

Shi

Dec 6, 2015
Frankly, I just can't wait to make Jill into a subby beta bitch (whenever we get the chance). Sure.. it may take kicking her around a bit but hell.. that is half the fun.

Also.. I wonder how the sister thing with Shade will turn out with your confession yet your relationship..

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
They're loosely allied and share tech/resources a bit, but the individual fleets are largely independent. The Dread Lords probably get together for high-stakes poker and business discussions every couple of months.

I can just imagine it now, a bunch of super-serious stern-faced Pirate Lords having the stare-down of the century as they fight not with guns or steel but with cards and chips. Winner gets dibs on the next planet raid and loser gets rear-guard duty cleaning up any messes made.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Frankly, I just can't wait to make Jill into a subby beta bitch (whenever we get the chance). Sure.. it may take kicking her around a bit but hell.. that is half the fun.

Also.. I wonder how the sister thing with Shade will turn out with your confession yet your relationship..

Y u be hating on ur cuz so much? Pops Steele would not approve.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Y u be hating on ur cuz so much? Pops Steele would not approve.

To be fair, Vic hated his brother for doing the exact same thing your cousin is doing to you. So even if he might not have wanted you to go down that path, he did it himself to a degree.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
To be fair, Vic hated his brother for doing the exact same thing your cousin is doing to you. So even if he might not have wanted you to go down that path, he did it himself to a degree.

While he didn't mince any words describing Maximilian to us, he didn't (as far as we know at least) do anything to his brother, despite being well aware that said brother was stealing millions from him. He most certainly didn't indulge in any form of incestuous sexual slavery.

Plus, it's usually wiser to do as the preacher teaches you, not as he does himself. Especially since we as the PC are dealing with shit like 'the best MILF in the universe is your sister, dude' because of his earlier screw-ups.

ham

Sep 2, 2015
I just remembered this pic of a species designed for TiTS, which I thought looked really cool. I don't think any of the creators are interested in pursuing them though.

Another pic, Steele + crew beach trip service episode when?

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
I just remembered this pic of a species designed for TiTS, which I thought looked really cool. I don't think any of the creators are interested in pursuing them though.

Another pic, Steele + crew beach trip service episode when?

I think Mhen'ga is the only world with arguably much in the way of water so far.

And it probably has piranha.

It's on the to-do list.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Can you fuck the piranha?

You mean like this?

tumblr_nzjc5oDSRk1tsbh6yo1_1280.png

http://lewdreaper.tumblr.com/image/135422033815

tumblr_nzfz8vjbkQ1tsbh6yo1_1280.png

http://lewdreaper.tumblr.com/image/135307608195

tumblr_nz8bh3tiWs1tsbh6yo1_540.png

tumblr_nz8bh3tiWs1tsbh6yo2_r1_540.png

...and yes, that's a rule 63 of Slark from DoTA 2

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Plus, it's usually wiser to do as the preacher teaches you, not as he does himself. Especially since we as the PC are dealing with shit like 'the best MILF in the universe is your sister, dude' because of his earlier screw-ups.

Or at least his earlier screws.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
I'm still holding out hope that the final boss of TiTS is simply a massive mob of randomly generated half-brothers and sisters.