The Hellhound Companion

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Would you ever consider adding a special scene for when the PC is in heat/rut?

sounds like a great idea.

If you're asking me to write it tho... different story

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
i just read this and holy shit i love it so much <3 im going to start a corrupted run for this <3 waiting for the day the mod has it done (though wondering if the hellhound will ever have puppys <3)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
There's at least one female hellhound in the game, though (Cremera, from the Cerberus bad end).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Actualy...when PC comming to meet Hellhound Master in his lair/dung for the first time in this scene is meantioned seeing while walking throu that place a few female hellhounds. But I think it's only at first visit there and second scene is much shorter and not meantioning female hellhounds anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
the only reason he's a he is because that's what was already started. Then again... if he wasn't a he then i doubt i'd have picked up the project and put it together and finished it without a commissioner. I also had to write a bunch of the scenes along with the editing and revising of content made by multiple authors with different style and varying degrees of skill. It was pretty fun actually.

Also yes the hhc is a he and hellhounds can be male or female. I do believe there was supposed to be a female hellhound in the game as well but don't quote me on that.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
the only reason he's a he is because that's what was already started. Then again... if he wasn't a he then i doubt i'd have picked up the project and put it together and finished it without a commissioner. I also had to write a bunch of the scenes along with the editing and revising of content made by multiple authors with different style and varying degrees of skill. It was pretty fun actually.

Also yes the hhc is a he and hellhounds can be male or female. I do believe there was supposed to be a female hellhound in the game as well but don't quote me on that.

I did have plans for something related to a mad pregnant female hellhound, but never wrote anything.