OofS's Arts and Craps

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
2019: @runingman69 really loved my art, so I thought why not post some stuff here as well.

I have one digital art, but she's not ready to be revealed just yet. Sorry, I'm really anxious on that at the moment. Edit: Er, yeah... I did that already here.

For now, here's some sketches and WIPs.

Here's a Lieve in progress

First Sketch:
Lieve WIP.jpg
Final Digital:
Lieve Shy Nude.png

And these...

Hm... I think his shading is too dark. I might have to lower that. If only I could survive a minute without nose bleeding myself.

Edit: Your shading was too dark, past self! Also the entire face was crooked!

Sketch:
Gene SKETCH.jpg
Digital:
18134941-202A-4389-9ACC-36906A0BAEA0.png

She destroyed my fingers.

Kiyoko Close.jpg
Kiyoko WIP hanfu.jpg

(Holy shit, these pictures are massive.)

2020: Geez… CSP had a huge impact on my art.

At Page 2
AA7B1219-BC56-447E-A97F-3EDC5BC5A5ED.jpeg

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I feel there's something disproportionate in Gene's second drawing. I think it's because of the large pectorals.
Other than that... they're rather adorable.

Reactions: mebly and OofS

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
I feel there's something disproportionate in Gene's second drawing. I think it's because of the large pectorals.
Other than that... they're rather adorable.

It’s probably because the angle I took his photo in or the print I copied and scanned to draw over the limbs from the main.

Also, thank you very much!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It could be. Personally, I feel that the pectorals are larger his head and thicker than his thighs. Similarly, the lower part of his legs seem too thin to support the rest of his body. Now, all of this is mostly codex-compliant, as it says they have lithe legs and a slim torso.

You're welcome :)

Reactions: mebly and OofS

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
It could be. Personally, I feel that the pectorals are larger his head and thicker than his thighs. Similarly, the lower part of his legs seem too thin to support the rest of his body. Now, all of this is mostly codex-compliant, as it says they have lithe legs and a slim torso.

You're welcome :)

Hmm, I missed that part, thanks for pointing out. I was looking at the heavy musculature on their upper bodies part more than the other part. So I’ll take note of that in the future. I also read somewhere here that the creator wanted to keep a manly chest, so I made him a manly chest. (The 8 pack was basically boner over logic there lol)

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
So, it turned out Gene’s legs were a bit small. I made them larger to make it more proportionate for his body. Other than that, his fluffy curls came out gorgeously. I just need to shade his back hair and start doing the rest of his body.

Edit: Omg I did not see that speck! Guess I’ll remove that tomorrow.
83052B6D-0078-4955-BD83-1DCCB79BAF2B.png

Last edited:
Reactions: runingman69

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
I finally got doing some fir dick. If I were to be real honest, it looks like something that comes from Hell. This thing could probably destroy many pussies with a single fuck. But, those abs tho. They fine as fuck.

91605B90-AB3C-4A60-BE63-C825C03D1652.jpeg

EDIT: I think Gene is mocking my entire existence with that smug face of his...

KappaGene.PNG

Last edited:

OofS

Apr 26, 2019

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
A quick sketch that popped in my mind. I wondered what young Kinu would look like in my anime art style. So, I decided to draw it out. It's been so long since I ever drew this way, I might be a bit rusty. I'm going to color her in a manga style because it fits best or I could color her.

I wanted to scan her and post it here, but I fucking hate my printer and waiting for my family member to come home and fix the damn thing.

@The Observer is there any mistakes I made on Kinu? Also, would you like to put anything in her speech bubble, before I get her scanned and digitized.

IMG_2760.jpg

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
I completely forgot to post my scan of my finished Lieve, so here she is:

57D68A14-077E-436C-B318-F55D91E30358.png
Her chitin boots were pretty challenging, but I managed.
Luckily, I can digitalize her once I’m done with Gene.

Speaking of Gene, he’s almost done. My alien daddy is getting there. His outfit is almost drawn out (just need the details)
I’ll add better quality later, when I’m on my PC.

Nude
91A25FBA-78C2-438F-8216-05D409791B76.jpeg
Clothed
01EFAD5A-4E67-4FA9-903C-97F2C5B7DCF5.jpeg
He’s taking up so much time, but it’s worth it~

Also, my printer still isn’t working! It keeps telling me to check connection… yet it’s connected. Yup.. *spams the scan button* YUP!!!

Reactions: mebly and n666

OofS

Apr 26, 2019

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
She is my second favorite Myr. Breh the one you can preg is just great in my books.

Why are Red Myrs so darn cute in general! Oof! Maybe, this is why I’m pro Red in the first place.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
At long last, ya boi Gene is finally finished! Took almost a month to do. I'm so happy he came out the way I imagined him. I would like to gladly donate these to the game, if Fenoxo is accepting new busts for this lovely beast. Also, they aren't at their highest quality. I had to reduce them 50% of the original png to upload these... I would like to do Lieve next, but I probably should focus more on making my event submission doc more presentable at the meantime.

Imma @Nonesuch because DMing him the images would take a decade to do.

Gene_Bust.png
Gene_Bust_(Smug_Face).png
Gene_Bust_(Enraged_Face).png
Gene_Bust_(Pup_Face).png
Gene_Bust_(Shy_Face).png
Gene_Nude_Bust.png
Gene_Nude_Bust_(Full_Tongue_Face).png

Reactions: Nonesuch

OofS

Apr 26, 2019

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
I kinda like the wing textures.
I love them too! I wanted to go with a chaos pattern look with a bit tribal mixed in. Like the ones that Monster Hunter wyverns have.

Reactions: Kesil

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
By some great miracle, my scanner suddenly started to work again. So, I immediately scanned Manga Kinu and digitized her. The bubble font was acting weird, so the letters kind of merged a bit. This is @The Observer character from CoC2.

KINU MANGA STYLE.jpg

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
I finally got to my best Myr, Lieve and sinfully, I find her nude busts a lot cuter than her clothed ones. :oops:

Lieve is the lesbian red myr scout at the bunker in Kressia. She's @Savin 's character.

Lieve Bust.png
Lieve Concerned Face.png
Lieve Damn It Face.png
Lieve Nude.png
Lieve Shy Nude.png