OofS's Arts and Craps

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
I recently updated my program and there's a lot of new brushes to mess with. There's even an animation section now, so I'll try that out when I have time. At the moment, I'm doing a gift for one of the creators here and some Kiyoko in my spare time. I'm busy working on my ass dragon's event submission while proofreading it for errors with some help from a fellow forum member.

Kiyoko wip.PNG

Last edited:

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
I heard @Lkynmbr24 was feeling a bit down recently, so I decided to draw one of his characters to cheer him up. I hope he likes them.

Kiona Bust .png
Kiona Bust (Me No Like You).png
Kiona Bust (Me Like You).png
Kiona Bust Nude.png

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I heard @Lkynmbr24 was feeling a bit down recently, so I decided to draw one of his characters to cheer him up. I hope he likes them.

She's a cutie, and honestly, thank you so much for the kind sentiment! I still aim to do this cute pupper some justice soon enough, just still unwinding at the moment!

Reactions: runingman69

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
She's a cutie, and honestly, thank you so much for the kind sentiment! I still aim to do this cute pupper some justice soon enough, just still unwinding at the moment!

You’re welcome :) Take care, Lucky.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
8C1CA731-147B-455C-98AE-6ACF86C35795.png

I got Clip Studio Paint EX on Black Friday. I really love the paint brushes way better than Krita. Though, I’m going to stick with Krita for line art because CSP hates mouse drawers for some reason. I really like Nonesuch’s races. Fanfir are what got me writing in the first place and expanding their lore (permission granted) with a cousin species called Knightingales, a Chinese-inspired race of moon long wyverns (space yinglongs). I’ll show a concept art of them soon.

Anyways, this is Amoret, my adorable Bothrioc pidemme (The resolution is crap because the forums hate big files). The pidemmes look cute, so I decided to make myself one. I got the ideas for their background from these room descriptions:

S11 -- Branching Path

To the north (is a passage all but buried in glowing fungus, making it hard to see what exactly lies beyond the gently-pulsing curtain/is a cascade of rock and jagged burn scars that marks what used to be the entrance to the abandoned cave section).

U21 -- Mushroom Forest

A series of shelf-like mushrooms line the walls of this room, tiny terraces upon which bone-white insects sit, completely still until you approach them. In your presence, the tiny invertebrates glow red and skitter beneath the fungus, still alight. As you stride through the room, the shelves of fungus turn into red-light lamps, an interesting, albeit eerie effect.

W17 -- Pillar Arch

The stone pillars that line the passage from here to the ascent point begin to grow more and more bent, until at the northernmost edge of the cavern several of them have formed a towering archway that is covered with a healthy coat of glowing blue fungus. Whether this is a naturally-wrought wonder or made by the hands of the creatures the dwell down here, you can't say.

Here’s my cringe fan fiction backstory for them if you’re curious:

Amoret and Belphoebe - Bothrioc siblings who can’t survive without each other.

Amoret is a cute bubbly and friendly bothrioc pidemme who loves adventuring and discovering new things. Belphoebe is the older quadomme sibling of Amoret. They are quieter and not lax like their younger sibling. They always make sure Amoret is safe and near their home at all times to avoid being raped by Nyrea or egged and bimbofied by other quadommes. The quadomme always carries a obsidian bothrioc bow with her and not afraid to battle someone who’s a potential threat to both of them. They both became friends with Stella Luna and now follow her religion of The Three Moons. Stella Luna also gave them their current names because they had terrible names before.

Story goes that they had a large family once, a parent, 32 siblings and 67 submissives. Two siblings were born quadomme which is very rare in a clutch. Overtime, their quadomme parent grew old and weary. One of the quadommes wanted control of the territory they were in and to rule the entire harem before their parent passes. Belphoebe was the eldest and the parent chose her instead of the other. The jealous quadomme went into a siblicidal rampage killing most of their siblings, along with the parent and their pidemmes. Before the quadomme was about to eliminate their last and youngest sibling, Amoret, Belphoebe takes her out from behind and kills her. They were the only two left of the family and decided to move where it’s safe and happier, the mushroom forest.

Last edited:

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
oh, i love the attention to her body and the soft pink in her hair!

Thank you so much! I also love the pink color too. I’m glad you like it :) Also, your icon is really cute.

Last edited:

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Knightingales-Bestiary-SFW.png

So... I've been a bit anxious to show this publicly for a long time now. As I mentioned on my Amoret post, I was working on species because I fell in love with the fanfir and they got me inspired enough to write something for TiTs. Knightingales are sound mimicking, night predators of Haerum and closely related to the Fanfir. They are a female dominated race with big hearty asses and foot long cocks. They are also inspired by Chinese culture and the yinglongs. @Nonesuch, @runingman69, and @Kesil supported me a lot with this project and helped me improve my writing over the months. I have a Myrellion NPC for the race already, but I’m still too shy to show her off. :oops:

I might change some things over time, but comments and suggestions are opened in the doc :)

I also made Observer and Savin into knights so I hope they don’t mind..

EF0CB603-D1BF-4AFB-8C7C-559F1228C791.png

Last edited:

holdinglines

Aug 17, 2019
YOOOO those WINGS man! i love the look of them! the teeth are also great and long

(the comic u made also killed me omg)

Reactions: OofS

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
I’m so happy for such a positive response to the Knights!
As for Savingale, I’m currently doing another cute comic and gif for Savin. Here’s a preview:

Fenfir, a naked Savingale and an incomplete Gedrid.
FEN, SAV AND INCOMPLETE GED.PNG

I’m also going to draw W-fir, an albino buff azhder and Nonesuch, a holographic anat.

Last edited:

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
And here's another savingale comic featuring Fenfir and Gedrid!

Savingale Comic #1 & #2 (3).png

Last edited:

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Also, here's a Fenfir hugging Savingale.

SAV N FEN HUG IT OUT.png

Last edited: