How To Use Minerva to edit on windows 8.1

reallybigshoe

Nov 22, 2015
So I know this question is asked a dozen times but I'm having trouble using minerva.

I'll be as detailed as possible to help.

I'm currently running windows 8.1.  I running the game from my hard drive.  I am not a backer. I downloaded the .swf file from here. I use google chrome to run the game file. I for the life of me can't find where my save files are actually being stored and how to open them through minerva. And the guide in the wiki doesn't help.

I would appreciate it if anybody could give me a step by step walk through on what I should be doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
If you have a file finder on your operating system, try looking for "TiTs_n.sol", where 'n' is the file slot number (so "TiTs_12.sol" is the save file in the 12th slot). Hopefully you can find the directory from there.

reallybigshoe

Nov 22, 2015
If you have a file finder on your operating system, try looking for "TiTs_n.sol", where 'n' is the file slot number (so "TiTs_12.sol" is the save file in the 12th slot). Hopefully you can find the directory from there.

Thant worked perfectly. Thanks Jacques!

Lovelace

Nov 22, 2015
I have no files like this on my drives (am using a locally downloaded copy of the game). All files are .TiTs, and Minerva doesn't seem to like those.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I have no files like this on my drives (am using a locally downloaded copy of the game). All files are .TiTs, and Minerva doesn't seem to like those.

Do you use 'Save' or 'Save to File' function? Seems like you exclusively use the latter, while the former is what allows you to have .sol saves.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I use both, and the only .sol files I'm finding are from CoC, so I'm confused right now.

Location's a little different.

Do the following:
Windows button + R. Type %appdata%, and hit OK. Go to the Search Roaming in the top right and type .sol, then wait for stuff to pop up. Find your saved TiTS_#.sol files. Open one of those in Minerva.

Doing it this way takes way less time to load.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lovelace

Nov 22, 2015

Do the following:
Windows button + R. Type %appdata%, and hit OK. Go to the Search Roaming in the top right and type .sol, then wait for stuff to pop up. Find your saved TiTS_#.sol files. Open one of those in Minerva.

Worked like a charm, thanks!

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015

Do the following:

For the life of me I'm not able to find the correct file to put into minerva.

MeloDD

Nov 27, 2015
In Windows 10, the TiTs_n.sol files can be found in the "Local" tab of %Appdata%

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
you can add and remove perks in the online Minerva

find a perk you want from a save that has it already copy and swap to the save you want the perk on and paste it in the perk section of the save