That guy, uh, WhatsAName, SoAndSo? Yeah, them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
This place sorely lacks bubbles.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Reactions: runingman69

SendHelpPls

Mar 9, 2019
Hm... Maybe i'm just slow, dumb or blind (Maybe everything), but I just wanna know, Mirrin expac is on a way, or i'm never gonna see my horse-dragon kids?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hm... Maybe i'm just slow, dumb or blind (Maybe everything), but I just wanna know, Mirrin expac is on a way, or i'm never gonna see my horse-dragon kids?

It's 99% finished as I imagined it and on the review queue. Fen's somewhere in the late october-november area of the queue and I submitted it in december so there's still a wait unfortunately.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
It is much better than it used to be. It used to be like a one-year back log before volunteers coders came along to help with the coding side of things. It allows Fen more time to review.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Everyday we don't get bab Quilins is another day I lose more faith you Dutch, I mean SoSo.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hey guys, mostly important update: I'll effectively be away until the beginning of June as I'm doing an intense as fuck teaching course, I'll chip in Mirrin updates when I can but atm, consider any kind of output from me to be on hold.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Hey guys, mostly important update: I'll effectively be away until the beginning of June as I'm doing an intense as fuck teaching course, I'll chip in Mirrin updates when I can but atm, consider any kind of output from me to be on hold.
Best of luck Sose you can do it.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015

I only liked the post because there is no dislike button.

But still I wish you the best of luck SoSo, blow them the fuck out with your hard work man.

Jan 10, 2017
I can honestly say, that I enjoy the all of the content you have written. I have little experience with Maike, but every other character here are on my list of favorites. Akane is definitely my favorite character in TiTS right now, and I'm not even that into Hard BDSM. Doesn't hurt that they are both on the fit side of the scale, muscle girls are awesome.

Reactions: SoAndSo

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I can honestly say, that I enjoy the all of the content you have written. I have little experience with Maike, but every other character here are on my list of favorites. Akane is definitely my favorite character in TiTS right now, and I'm not even that into Hard BDSM. Doesn't hurt that they are both on the fit side of the scale, muscle girls are awesome.

i am humbled by your words fren

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018

And i just came here after a while away to see if you are doing some other project now that Mirrin has been pushed out. Bummer but jobs a job. :D
Can't wait to see more from you and also i just went trough Mirrin's content again before expansion is added, all that did was make me want her on the ship 5 times more, oh gods what will happen when the expansion hits. I will probably live in the gym because of Mirrin, screw the fortune and the adventures, all i need is that muscled dragon girl and her 2 stiff "weights". ;)

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
So uhhh, what is needed to take a double anal stuffing after modding her? No matte how I save edit, I can't take her.

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
You know….. When will we have her as a crewmember? :D I know I'm a greedy little cunt. But I love Mirrin too much. Far far too much.