That guy, uh, WhatsAName, SoAndSo? Yeah, them.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Another spoopy surprise commission that @Aullama got wid de Seer and his cute Steele.

this is very :megablobsweats:

Seer_And_Steele_by_Octomush.jpg

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Such a shame that everybody voted incorrectly in that poll, any vote for anything other than more Akane has clearly been cast by some sort of deviant leper-freak.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Update regarding Mirrin: after some consideration, I've axed one sex scene because I feel like I'm burning out on that side of her. However, the rest of her content should be considerably easier. Also *cough* 4k of DP anal *cough*.

SURPRISE UPDATE FOR MAIKE: I intend to scrap her current doc and ideas. Very bland, didn't feel genuine. I'll be porting most of the sex stuff over and the sex ideas, some talky bits but there'll be a different dynamic to her and a different arc entirely.

You'll finally get to send her to Gastigoth.

Expect a doc up in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Nah Mirrin fucks another asshole inside of you to make it dp.

Either that or Soso has been working alot and is tired.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I think if there are other characters who got more than one dick they can shove multicocks inside ya.

But I get what you mean you've been waiting for Mirrin specially.

I'm waiting on more Jesse stuff. I want that Jesse crew stuff, but I want her to not be useless. Let Jesse be a traveling companion and fight with Steele on the frontier.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Ehhh... sadness update.

Gonna have to put that Maike idea on hold, it's hit some snags.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Since you are making a living weapon for coc2 any plans on making a living armor like nova but magical?

Fun fact: I already kinda did for TiTS but it hit so many roadbumps along the way that it got scrapped entirely when patreon wanted to clamp down on incest content.

As it is now, I don't want to go back to making something like that, Sheinnai is enough for me.

Reactions: runingman69

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Fun fact: I already kinda did for TiTS but it hit so many roadbumps along the way that it got scrapped entirely when patreon wanted to clamp down on incest content.

As it is now, I don't want to go back to making something like that, Sheinnai is enough for me.
Thanks for the info keep up the good writing. :)

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015

May I ask: How did that armor work that the new incest situation lead to it being scrapped? Was it supposed to be grown from the PC himself/herself? And therefore it was considered part of her/his body?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
May I ask: How did that armor work that the new incest situation lead to it being scrapped? Was it supposed to be grown from the PC himself/herself? And therefore it was considered part of her/his body?

It was actually meant to be your 'daughter', in that you incubated her like a pregnancy and she'd take to you as a mother figure. It was a bit iffy even for me but it was also a commission so I bit the bullet on that aspect. The short spiel is: if Nova is nanogoo, then this suit was a fully biological symbiote closer to Venom but with eldritch elements.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
It was actually meant to be your 'daughter', in that you incubated her like a pregnancy and she'd take to you as a mother figure. It was a bit iffy even for me but it was also a commission so I bit the bullet on that aspect. The short spiel is: if Nova is nanogoo, then this suit was a fully biological symbiote closer to Venom but with eldritch elements.

I see. Thank you for clarifying.

I'm asking because I'd like to write a parasitic/symbiotic transformation some day, that would also impregnate/eggnate its host and grow every time the PC gives birth to one of it.

Hearing about your content just now is a bit disheartening but I suppose there are ways to write around the issue. Maybe using only eggnancy and merely having the PC incubate the eggs. Hmmm... or maybe have the PC grow an infested extra pussy for "regular" pregnancy.

I do realize though, that in your case your content was commissioned specifically AS incest content...so yeah, you wouldn't be able to save it without changing its tone to something that wasn't paid for, I suppose.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Mirrin's doc is done content wise, gonna go over it for the next few days in time for chrimbus to edit/reword it a bunch. Help would be appreciated with some of the edits cuz I do tend to miss out words.

Reactions: Darkpheonix

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Just to update saying that I'm on write-break for a whiiiiiile, not sure what I'll be doing if I get back to it.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
SoandSo, Happy Anniversary of the Womb Escape Day!

Reactions: SoAndSo