Which Character(s) Would Your Steele Marry?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
:00000000000

who is that gorgeous specimen?

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Akane

That pic <--- is from a comm that @Aullama got from Anasheya.

Akane_Steele_Blowjob_Anasheya.jpg

Reactions: alkeiser

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Akane

That pic <--- is from a comm that @Aullama got from Anasheya.

Akane_Steele_Blowjob_Anasheya.jpg

Wow, an older woman who's not only the badass leader of a mafia but also a dominatrix in the bedroom? Sign me tf up tbh. (Also, don't mind me casually eyeing that painslut perk, b ye) And wow, I'm not sure if futa-tification (???) is something that could ever genuinely be in the cards for her or not but that is one beautifully-drawn piece of artwork I must say. :0

I mean. Just look at the amount of detail on her cybernetic augmentations! They look so three-dimensional !! Honestly kudos to the artist because they've done a great job *insert thumbs up emoji*

Last edited:
Reactions: SoAndSo

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Hey, I play a wide variety of characters with different personalities and preferences.

So, y'know, definitely Syri.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
You get tied to a rock and tossed into the water and are left to drown.
The real sadistic part is that he fucking cuts off your wings to stop you from flying if you have any. They only spend like one sentence taking about it, but I was completely taken aback when I read it while trying to find all the bad endings.
He brings up his stone and, with the air of a craftsman, lays it upon your [pc.wings]. You don’t feel him breaking them, not really. You’ve tuned out. This isn’t happening.
Just...fuck, man. I'm so glad I didn't lose to him on my main character. That would have been a hard image to accept, even for a bad end.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The real sadistic part is that he fucking cuts off your wings to stop you from flying if you have any. They only spend like one sentence taking about it, but I was completely taken aback when I read it while trying to find all the bad endings.
He brings up his stone and, with the air of a craftsman, lays it upon your [pc.wings]. You don’t feel him breaking them, not really. You’ve tuned out. This isn’t happening.
Just...fuck, man. I'm so glad I didn't lose to him on my main character. That would have been a hard image to accept, even for a bad end.

Remember kids, get wings if you want sweet little tidbits of extra content!

I should also point out it's not Lah's will that that happens. He just doesn't stand in the way. It's easily arguable
he does something worse, although again inadvertently, if you choose to work with him.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Remember kids, get wings if you want sweet little tidbits of extra content!

I should also point out it's not Lah's will that that happens. He just doesn't stand in the way. It's easily arguable
he does something worse, although again inadvertently, if you choose to work with him.
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what else does he do that could possibly compete with Made in Abyss-ing your wings? The only thing that comes to mind is how he turns you into a willing(?) breeding slave/wife if you completely submit to him after the Plantation Quest is over.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what else does he do that could possibly compete with Made in Abyss-ing your wings? The only thing that comes to mind is how he turns you into a willing(?) breeding slave/wife if you completely submit to him after the Plantation Quest is over.

He gets Able killed by burning the plantation down.

He doesn't bad end you. That's Kane's thing.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I always marry Taivra. My Steele would also marry frosty, Kiro, Penny, Sylvie, Estallia, shekka, Quinn, sub Sera and of course Nova.

Last edited:

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Estallia is the renegade gold myr queen you fight during federation quest.

Ooooh, you mean the queen bee that you're ordered to fight! Yeah, she's pretty cool. I didn't have it in me to complete my mission so I helped her and her followers escape to Mhen'ga. What about you? What choice did you make? ^^

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Syri.

Easily. By like a country mile.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
So apparently I'm the only person who cares about Briget.

She's basically been waiting most of our Steele's life to take care of their children, it's only right that my Steele would put a ring on it just to make it extra official.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
So apparently I'm the only person who cares about Briget.

She's basically been waiting most of our Steele's life to take care of their children, it's only right that my Steele would put a ring on it just to make it extra official.

Opedius Complex, ho!

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
I woud love to see Briget´s hooters in the game sometime
Briget_nude_busty_preg.png

Last edited:
Reactions: gena138

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Ooooh, you mean the queen bee that you're ordered to fight! Yeah, she's pretty cool. I didn't have it in me to complete my mission so I helped her and her followers escape to Mhen'ga. What about you? What choice did you make? ^^

Since I wanted to marry her I had her executed by the federation. No wait, not that, the other option.

Reactions: strictlyplatonic

Zavos

May 7, 2016
  • Chaurmine - Big dick, no breasts and great relationship progression
  • Frosty - See previous

K

Kokayi005

Brandy or Kimber.
But I doubt either would want to be exclusive. IDK. If they did, yeah. In a heart beat.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Bigamy.

Both Jesse and Sera. Ain't letting those subs go, both of them deserves a dom.