Shade incest is gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
I havent checked but i heard Shade incest scenes are gone, is that true? At what version did it happen? How come was it removed?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
This not true as far as I can tell. Shade still has her Scenes intact. The frost kips incest stuff has been complete removed you can still talk to them though.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Reason: Tighter enforcement by Patreon, happened about a month ago I think.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
So the only thing removed was parental incest but the sibling incest with shade was left?
I think it was left in since shade did not know who her father was specifically originally it was Victor but with the change suggests possibly Victor's brother so that would make you cousins and I believe patron is fine with that? Other than that I'm not sure oh the other content change was Kiro and Kally it was a simple fix of making them step sisters.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
shade was saved because she dos not having the same mother and only knows that she's a steel. thus in incest terms its more of is she a cousin, second cousin or so on and so forth

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think you mean they're half-siblings.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Huh seems really suspicious that that's kept and pateron doesn't mind it. Thought they didn't want incest being promoted? But cousin stuff is fine or possible cousin stuff is fine? :think: something isn't adding up here.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Huh seems really suspicious that that's kept and pateron doesn't mind it. Thought they didn't want incest being promoted? But cousin stuff is fine or possible cousin stuff is fine? :think: something isn't adding up here.
First Circle incest is out (Parent/Child and such) but siblings and cousins are fine... for now anyways.
It's not really 'suspicious', it's called double standards, basically.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
First Circle incest is out (Parent/Child and such) but siblings and cousins are fine... for now anyways.
It's not really 'suspicious', it's called double standards, basically.

Makes me wonder if this incest thing is really a thing and they just removed the frostwyrm thing for a different reason. But then again I kinda blame some of the players for asking for incest over and over again, I'm surprised they aren't the ones who asked for preg shit with the incest.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Makes me wonder if this incest thing is really a thing and they just removed the frostwyrm thing for a different reason. But then again I kinda blame some of the players for asking for incest over and over again, I'm surprised they aren't the ones who asked for preg shit with the incest.
Idk why you're being so skeptical all of a sudden tbh. :/

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Well why not?

Plus I just got a hunch things aren't as they seem and that someone's leaving something out or everyone above has been coached to give a specific answer to certain things or someone was strong armed into doing something they didn't want to and some thing happened.

Like I said just got a hunch the full story ain't being told for something.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Why were the Frostwyrm kips content dropped but Shade's remained?
Apply Occam's Razor here, the simplest answer is usually the correct one.
Shade's content doesn't hinge entirely on incestual banging, but rather finding out that Captain Steele has a half-sister and the reaction to that. Whereas the Kips were pretty much written with parental sexings in mind.

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Razor or not it's still incest and between siblings or not it's still incest, just because it's between a brother and a sister doesn't it make it better even if they are half siblings.

The pickyness of the rules are what's making me skeptical. You can say that parent child incest is out of the question but it feels strange because they said it's not allowed on pateron, then allow incest between "Half" siblings.

You know what fuck it, you guys can try to tip toe around the rules with this but there's gonna be some retard who's gonna fuck it all up even with your side stepping and renaming things to make it like." Half siblings" and "Cousins." And If I'm still here and not banned after some dumb shit, I'm be that one fucking guy to say. " Someone pick up that phone, because I fucking called it."

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
You're an idiot.

You're right I am an idiot, I'm an idiot because I'm guess at the possible bull that could happen along the road, I'm an idiot because I don't just swallow down what the creators tell you all and think about the other possibilities that could be at hand, and I'm an idiot because at one point I gave a fuck about the game and people's ideas that could flourish from playing the game.

But you wanna know what makes it all the better, we're both idiots, because I know like me you give a fuck and probably have a stake in the game with something or another, but unlike me being a useless idiot you're the useful one who comes to the aid of the creators to fight for them and back them up when they need it most.

But Don't worry we can be idiots together.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You're right I am an idiot, I'm an idiot because I'm guess at the possible bull that could happen along the road, I'm an idiot because I don't just swallow down what the creators tell you all and think about the other possibilities that could be at hand, and I'm an idiot because at one point I gave a fuck about the game and people's ideas that could flourish from playing the game.

But you wanna know what makes it all the better, we're both idiots, because I know like me you give a fuck and probably have a stake in the game with something or another, but unlike me being a useless idiot you're the useful one who comes to the aid of the creators to fight for them and back them up when they need it most.

But Don't worry we can be idiots together.
Hey dude maybe you should oh idk stop.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
but it feels strange

It does feel strange, but that's what Patreon has chosen to crack down on. Patreon has sure proven lately that it doesn't care about fair or even-handed application of its own ToS so whatever.

Believe me, I wish there was a better explanation for why they do anything.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
It does feel strange, but that's what Patreon has chosen to crack down on. Patreon has sure proven lately that it doesn't care about fair or even-handed application of its own ToS so whatever.

Believe me, I wish there was a better explanation for why they do anything.

Savin, I may be a dumbass, but my ass ain't dumb.

If you think you think I can't see past what this is then you are sadly mistaken friendo.

Your content gets untouched but someone else's content gets just ripped from the game completely, no edits from the author, no we gotta take it down for a while to change it a little for pateron, just gone.

Also I thought it wasn't pateron? I thought it was the CCs?

Makes me wonder why other people don't question things here, but I know why, you get rid of them and lock the threads, then anyone who questions gets talked to and told to quiet down don't they?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I want to reiterate my earlier point. You're an idiot.
Also, please shut up because you are talking out of your arse and sounding like one too.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Just calling me an idiot doesn't change anything Evil. You can keep calling me one till the cows come home bud.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Your content gets untouched but someone else's content gets just ripped from the game completely

You realize I personally commissioned Nykke right? Like out of my own pocket, not business money? So yeah, the shit that I wrote for money didn't get touched, but what I spent my own money on did. Egads, you're right -- it's a conspiracy AGAINST ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.