What's your dream transformative?

Sharks

Feb 15, 2017
If you could have the transformative of your dreams, what would it be? It can be based on anything like a species, a character, a kink...

I totally want a Hive from Destiny one. But not sexualized, still just as monstrous. So I can be a horrible, chitinous creature that just so happens to get laid by everyone. I never understood what people saw in monsters before them, hah.

Reactions: Monster Queen

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
either virection or the treatment
virection because then i could make my dick bigger and treatment so i could use it on my enemies

Reactions: Sylvie-is-best-girl

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Is this just limited to TiTS TFs or...?

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
A better version of the GaloMax pill. There just aren't enough options for the full customization you'd expect from a creature made of goo! You can't add/remove wings, tails, hell, if you read too many Codex entries, you can't make your dick moth-like anymore!
Besides that, I wish there was a simple skin/fur/scales pattern transformative. I shouldn't have to take Shark Bytes to get a frontal blotch!

Reactions: Irrlicht
D

Deleted member 15512

A better version of the GaloMax pill. There just aren't enough options for the full customization you'd expect from a creature made of goo!

I'd be ecstatic to have a reverse-engineered transformative based on the Nova crew's nanomachine colony bodies, except for a single consciousness per colony. Shapeshifting is almost mandatory for me because I like changing things up a lot. The Amazon Futa variant Treatment is pretty darn close, though; all of the Treatment benefits with only relatively minor mental changes that I would view as positive. If only the milkazon subvariant also made your semen cream-flavored...

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I'd want something like Catnip personally. Doesn't have to me limited to just kitty parts (could be doggy parts, could be bunny/deer parts), but that TF was very customizable to how you wanted yourself to look and was very isolated in what it affected. That was definitely a TF done very very right!

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Parasites/symbionts.

They can be living inside the PCs body, replacing body parts of the PC, bickering with each other when nobody's looking, trying to subdue and breed the PC when he/she lets their guard down...and snuggle with him/her afterwards.

I keep telling myself that I need to write this myself, because surely nobody else will, but the planets didn't align properly for that to happen yet. Maybe when I'm finally on vacation in a few weeks...

TFMaster

Parasites/symbionts.

They can be living inside the PCs body, replacing body parts of the PC, bickering with each other when nobody's looking, trying to subdue and breed the PC when he/she lets their guard down...and snuggle with him/her afterwards.

I keep telling myself that I need to write this myself, because surely nobody else will, but the planets didn't align properly for that to happen yet. Maybe when I'm finally on vacation in a few weeks...

Oh so like a sexy version of Venom then?

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Oh so like a sexy version of Venom then?

I don't know much about Venom, so unfortunately I can't really say whether that comparison is a fit or not.

Edit: The only thing I can say for sure is that I already wrote a codex for the alien race that the transformation thingy would be based on and Venom was not a direct inspiration for that.

Reactions: Crablord

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Me neither really Venom is just the first thing I typically think of when I hear the word Sybiote.

Venom is surely one of the most popular examples of parasite/symbionts in modern pop culture. I'd be hard pressed to give another example of similar popularity. Maybe the symbionts from Stargate? At least back then when Stargate was more widely popular.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Catnip and Galomax are the natural choices, but If we had Fertite Plus and Sterilex, It would be a great thing.
Also, for simelar reasons, ManUp and Estrobloom.
The full pallet of Amazona, including Futazona.

If limited to one, I would probably forego all the options and go for Dove Balm.
If not limited, I would take Dove Balm, anyways.

Ah, wait, it is not a What TF but for RL therad... I mean not only. What I mean to say...
Wish TF:

Bothrioc (pidemme and quadomme versions)
Features include:
- Optional migration of you genitals, SaveScum to avoid.
- Black and White Chitin
- Abdomen, sice depending on version
- Quad only: Four legs, and with them all the Taur issues.
- Losing your nose and gaining Antenna
- Ovipositon for sex-scenes that suport it. (Looking at Ravskel, mostly.)
- Slight Resistance against Bothrioc Addiction
- Bothrioc Addiction for enemys you sex (Higher encounterrate for enemys you allready fucked/lower for non-fucked enemys. Probably decreases within a day back to normal, if not farming.)
- And being the Dominant Impreggniator you allways wished to be.

Reactions: Crablord

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
A peacock-variant of the avian TF (Amber Seed). Good thing that its effects are pretty much straightforward...but I'll have to take extra items to get rid of unwanted effects. Some item (I think that Man Up) to nuke out that horrible androgyny, and some for balance butt size and reduce hip size (I dunno what item does that, but I always keep both of them in an average/boyish size). Finally, some gold iris-coloring TF.

Beautiful turquoise and iridescent feathers, custom (and manly) hip and butt size, gold colored eyes, and a long, majestic tail. I wanna hear Sera bitch about furry TF's having no art with all that stuff involved.

That reminds me that I should write a peacock-tail TF item as an addition for the regular avian TF (And some similar accents, for other animal-based TF's)

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I kinda wrote my own lizard thing at one point, but its not a dream transformative by any means. Its generic as possible, which i feel to be it's strength and weakness. It can easily fit into a large variety of lizardly images, but it lacks the extra oomph, a creative spark, that makes a transformative dream-worthy. For many, this could be as simple as taking transformatives, and using them to breath life into their own image of their individual Steele.

I ramble.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I think/fear that draconic TF are being held up in expectation of the favored frostwyrm TF, or a more humanoid variant with a gryvain TF. (I dunno if any of them is already in game, I think that the gryvain already is). That aside, some nice ideas for dragons/reptillians are

-Chinese dragons (my idea of 'accents' could be used on their characteristic whiskers)
-Faerie dragons (colorful, smaller dragons)
-Frilled lizards
-Geckos (not actually lizards, but they have a similar appearance, and come in many colorful variants.)

Synth

Nov 7, 2018
I'd be ecstatic to have a reverse-engineered transformative based on the Nova crew's nanomachine colony bodies, except for a single consciousness per colony. Shapeshifting is almost mandatory for me because I like changing things up a lot.

I like the sound of that, it could be sort of like an infection like how Cable has to use his inherited psychic powers to stop the Nanites from converting his body, Steele could accidentally cut him/her self and catch the Corrupted Nanites and then have to spend the next couple of days fighting off the invasion, Willpower determines just how much of their body is converted/fought off/accepted, oh and you could have new Special Attacks that could vary on which profession Steele is; Smuggler = new Stealth Option, Merc = Shield reshape into a blade, Tech = Computer and AI integration.

edit: oh and if Steele is wearing Goo Armour then she/he can help defend or be corrupted by them and turns evil? or maybe meld's with Steele if he/she is heavily converted allowing for sensation sharing, should I stop editing this because of spoilers?

Last edited:

Khloe

Jun 26, 2018
Vampire/Succubus TF that requires you to intake a certain amount of semen daily to retain certain special traits that could help in combat or also speech choices. (vampires are charismatic usually.)

Synth

Nov 7, 2018
God dammit forum, could you stop giving me new fetishes...

it reminded me of the idea of the Succubus from Lost Girl tv show, where she feeds off the energy from sex but instead of a TF it could be a type of human that evolved hidden within humanity, now their big in the Brothel Industry and Slave Trade

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
spiders with actual working ovipositors
dzaan (doesnt have to have addictive cum)
nagas without fur
bimbo liqueur with the same perks as coc

i also like parasites and symbiotes but perhaps this isnt the best thread for that

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I wrote my snek TF but there's no telling if and when it'll get into the game, counting it anyway as far as thread topic goes.

Also very on board with Khloe and noscope, as far as succubi with a need to feed and dzaan are concerned.

Also wouldn't say no to this.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
A Marvel-esque symbiote. You'd lose the ability to wear any armor or clothing in exchange for the symbiote performing those functions for you. I'm admittedly more into the idea of armor/weapons that grow alongside you than I am the actual sexy applications of the symbiote. I guess having it would make you a huge exhibitionist by default, and maybe it'd have sex scenes a la Nova, where it splits off of you to feed on your fluids.