CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
So I found these statues in the High Mountains, the gryphon ad peacock ones... seems they're ...broken?
I can get them, but having one does nothing. Can't be interacted with in the misc menu, and does nothing to the skyborn seed's tf's... (From the data, it seemed like it should affect the skyborn seed at least? Or am I missing something?)

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
So I found these statues in the High Mountains, the gryphon ad peacock ones... seems they're ...broken?
I can get them, but having one does nothing. Can't be interacted with in the misc menu, and does nothing to the skyborn seed's tf's... (From the data, it seemed like it should affect the skyborn seed at least? Or am I missing something?)

I believe Ormael said that they don't do anything right now, but they are planned to do something at a later point.

Kurai Tora

Oct 27, 2018
Camp members, levels, kids with named NPC and minotaurs (except Phylla), dungeon and NPC quest clears all count for ascension points.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
You can still open .swf files with chrome.

You just have to enable the 'extensions-on-chrome-urls' option.

chrome://flags/#extensions-on-chrome-urls

You'll get an annoying popup every time you open the browser, saying 'You are using an unsupported command-line flag: --extentions-on-chrome-urls. Stability and security will suffer',
but chrome will function the same as it did pre-update

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There would be Kraken mini-boss in Deep Sea, which is unlocked area along with Beach atm but not explorable area.

Griffon/Peacock TF items are not finished so all PC can do is get them in inv/misc.

For ascension points also count Tamani daughters and finished camp buildings. After j2 come out also Adventure Guild quests would give point or two.

Inirias

Mar 10, 2017
So... seems like the phoenix and cat races get a lower score than they should; only by 2, but it does make it impossible to be a phoenix without Hybrid Theory. Also, I don't know if that's intended but Flexibility doesn't give any point to the cat score.
And... should probably lock Nekomanta (which should be spelled nekomata) score at 0 until the doubled cat tail is added

Kurai Tora

Oct 27, 2018
When I went with Ruby on a date and chose to hotdog then tease, the text went all italics.

About the monkey king/sayan TF, why not give us a simple monkey TF and a findable item in a suitable place, like Fenrir and winter wolf. It could be Wukong's circlet and further transformation would require cultivation/meditation with the circlet equipped.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I tried to track that Rubi italics bug Kurai but in both Hotdog and Tease scenes all tag for opening italic text ends with closing tags so for current moment i not able do much here as in code all lookes perfectly fine :/

Happy Halloween everyone.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
When I went with Ruby on a date and chose to hotdog then tease, the text went all italics.

About the monkey king/sayan TF, why not give us a simple monkey TF and a findable item in a suitable place, like Fenrir and winter wolf. It could be Wukong's circlet and further transformation would require cultivation/meditation with the circlet equipped.

Time for the 'ween peen!

Seriously though, Happy Halloween.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Is there perhaps a way to respec? I find myself stuck on the Minotaur King since I can't do enough arousal damage on a New Game+ and starting to reconsider putting my points into a few things.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Happy Halloween alright.

So, hellcats are pretty fun at least, though there's a fair deal of typos all through it, especially at the end of the ritual.
As for bugs'n stuff: returning to being a regular feline by any means *seriously* breaks stuff. Constant message spams about becoming less hellcat. Also becoming hellcat completely breaks feral fighting mode. Trying to find the hellcats again, it seems going through the ritual yourself once just about permanently locks you out from interacting with them again.

Lastly, would be awesome if you could spar/fight with hellcats some more even after becoming one, you know, for some fiery action *wink wink*

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For all typo errors that is up for Lia and editors that worked on that gdoc to fix so would wait when they do it. As for breaking game due to not text errors I will tackle this in next few days. Loosing one of three body parts specific to hellcats should revert other two and return PC to situation when can meet hellcat enemy once again or visit sabbath to possibly become hellcat again.

For problem with Mino King - if you got save that is not already forced to fight him and can come back to camp you could look around to do some Adventure Guild quests or jsut find toughest mobs to get some new lvl(s). For current moment i not have any other solution to offer. Respec wasn't so far brought to my attention by others so i not yet worked on this to see how easy/hard would be to implement it. And by respec you mean reseting all gained perks after starting game / after ascension or just those lvl-up perks?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
@Ormael PM for any stuff regarding the Gryphon and Peacock TF's, or if something missing about them. Day of the Dead it's over, so I've a couple of days free to check that.

Inirias

Mar 10, 2017
So... well, the Hellcats seem very fun... but right now, they're horribly broken, and in particular, if you get both cat mutation perks, you can be both Hellcat and regular Cat-morph. And with enough chimerical body perks as well as Hybrid Theory and Cruel Chimera Thesis? I'm pretty sure you could be Cat, Hellcat, Cheshire and Nekomata at the same time.
Also, if you're a full cat-morph with both mutation perks, each hours, it tells you you're not hellcat enough and your remaining features revert to regular cat - even if you don't have a single hellcat part, and even if you never even encountered a hellcat

Edit: I was almost going to forget... the Unicorn bug is fixed, but not for the Alicorn

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
For problem with Mino King - if you got save that is not already forced to fight him and can come back to camp you could look around to do some Adventure Guild quests or jsut find toughest mobs to get some new lvl(s). For current moment i not have any other solution to offer. Respec wasn't so far brought to my attention by others so i not yet worked on this to see how easy/hard would be to implement it. And by respec you mean reseting all gained perks after starting game / after ascension or just those lvl-up perks?

Well aside from repeating the Adventure Guild quests to hope I get a perk out of it, I'm already level 64. I've been raising my Tease level, but the rate my lust builds up is a lot higher than getting his up twice even after reducing his lust resistance by knocking him out once or twice.

Edit: As for respeccing I meant a way to reset the level up perks mid-game in case we find our build isn't working out too well against bosses. Like I've took the flight attack perks, but was thinking of experimenting in a different form to overcome him.

Kurai Tora

Oct 27, 2018
I'm miffed that the dragon tail doesn't grant Tail Slam. Could we get someone to teach us how to use new physical specials? I even patched up an idea of a new NPC, maybe I'll post it here when I'm done.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yes sure Coal I will PM or try reach you over discord.

On Hellacat bodyparts bug I will make fix on this. For been at once few diff types of cat races - with those two ascension perks it MAY be possible but not normaly without them so the one when without Hybrid Theory and Cruel Chimera's Thesis perks PC could be more than one type of cats would be fixed.

Ugh... seems my hopes Alicorns also been fixed was too early. Back to black then ^^

I expected you would at some point meantion Lia toggle Zav xD

High lust build up rate can be also caused by high libido stat. In case you feel PC got it too high can always lower with item to lowering it. For respec - that type may be with some sort of cost be it gems/ spirit stones or some other cost to forget all those lvl-up perks. I hope that would be ok for you?

I will look into Tail SLam for dragon tail situation. For PC feel free to ping me when you would have something I can read about it. New npc's are always welcomed.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Okay, so some minor ramblings,

The events of last April vary much burnt me out, as far as the Xianxia community goes. I understand how that was a rough time for you, but it also caused a great deal of anxiety in others who care for your wellbeing, and its simply not something I could properly deal with on top of the other anxieties and stresses of college and job hunting. I still follow the progress of the development, but I don't play it. I haven't played it for well over a year now, and probably won't play it until Liadri toggle is added. I don't see myself writing for CoC1 again, I'm too burnt out over seeing it's continuing Liadrification. That all said, I am happy to see you're doing fine, and Xianxia is continuing.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I also left behind any kind of cooperation with the mod, in my case due serious issues with certain individuals on top of the usual, mostly harmless, disagreements. Still, I wish good things for you and the mod, and I'm willing to collaborate in case of some of the content I've written is/feels incomplete or needs a couple of minor tweaks. I'm not so sure about doing a big project, tho, since I'm on my last two semesters in college, and thesis-work has my hands more or less full.

Last edited:

Memo

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to get a cow-score of 14? The highest I've gotten is 12 by using a LOT of labova.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah Xianxia despite some desperate thots and etc. still lives on. I hope you two would be ok and we could still chat ocassional on coc-related or other stuff.

Cow Ears, Cow Tail, Cow Legs, Cow Horns, Face (HUMAN / COW), Arms (HUMAN), Fur, DD+ cup, tallness 6' 2" or more, 20+ corruption, vagina of any type - that 11 pts. Another points can be gained form having cow racial lvl-up perks (Lacta Bovina Ovaries) and two Chimerical Body perks: Semi-Advanced Stage / Semi-Peerless Stage - two of ovaries perks and all other req. all together would allow to get 15 pts