CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

MLP-hexron

Aug 19, 2016
I dont knows if this was answered or even in the game yet but how do you get captured by the dark elf cause umm I wanted to be under the mistress again

Sektz

Apr 2, 2018
Gurmanistan
does the Camp Site action "watch sky" do anything? Couldn't find anything about it through google, the wiki (even took a quick peek on the github page)

Novarupta

Mar 27, 2018
Is there a way to change the color of the text and scroll bar? I have my background completely black but the white areas like text and stuff are being burnt in to my phone's screen.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Novarupta

Mar 27, 2018
Is there a way to change the color of the text and scroll bar? I have my background completely black but the white areas like text and stuff are being burnt in to my phone's screen.
Preferably I'd want to make CoC look like TiTs in terms of color because my phone doesn't seem to retain any images when I play TiTs.

orochi02

May 20, 2017
Have you found out how to get it because im still trying to figure it out
read black books. might or might not work depending on how good i remember aquiring blackfire. its useless though because whitefire is 81290381023 times better

tsuki_ouji

Oct 17, 2017
So, just to be clear, there's no expansion to Ember in this mod beyond the ability to sleep with them, and there's no plans for anything?

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
From the Trello showing Things That Wont Happen in the Mod:
I won't code these. Sorry.

• Pure and Corrupted Ember. (Time-consuming. Seriously. STOP ASKING. I'm fucking tired of being asked.)

tsuki_ouji

Oct 17, 2017
From the Trello showing Things That Wont Happen in the Mod:
I won't code these. Sorry.

• Pure and Corrupted Ember. (Time-consuming. Seriously. STOP ASKING. I'm fucking tired of being asked.)
Yeah. You may notice that's not what I asked. I give exactly ZERO shits about pure/corrupt Ember, thus that is not what I was asking.

Reactions: IATIHIA2

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
Yeah. You may notice that's not what I asked. I give exactly ZERO shits about pure/corrupt Ember, thus that is not what I was asking.
Counting that means that there will be no Ember expansion, which you did ask about, I would think that would answer your question. Unless the actual definition of expansion, which is to further expand upon existing content written for a character(s)/environs/plotlines. Anything else would be a rewrite.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
From what I read, the line had two questions, one being whether there is any already existing content in besides the sleeping with ember part (question that seemingly got MIA), and other part being being whether there was any planned content at all (not just pure/corrupt, but anything at all, the question that all focus landed on).
Even I could be wrong as well, but to me that's what it seems like. (I can understand that built up frustrations can make one easily overlook things and easily misread/misunderstand/miss details though. Been there done that.)

Also apologies early for butting in on things.

tsuki_ouji

Oct 17, 2017
From what I read, the line had two questions, one being whether there is any already existing content in besides the sleeping with ember part (question that seemingly got MIA), and other part being being whether there was any planned content at all (not just pure/corrupt, but anything at all, the question that all focus landed on).
Even I could be wrong as well, but to me that's what it seems like. (I can understand that built up frustrations can make one easily overlook things and easily misread/misunderstand/miss details though. Been there done that.)

Also apologies early for butting in on things.

This is correct, thank you for actually reading what was written, not just seeing "Ember" and assuming I was asking something else.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
@Burningfox
@Jiffler

If I remember right you get it from 1 of two people in the game.
You need to either eat the corrupted version of the canine peppers to become full dark dog/wolf.
Then explore the mountains to find some hellwolf leader or whatever (the twoheaded dogs leader).
Then it was either you give an offering or just submit for sex to him.

Or you just submit to Akbal the panther demon in the forest a bunch until he give you his blessing.
(Make sure you don't fight/deny/attack him even once.)

It is one of the two, but it's been so long since I actually cared to get the spell that I forget.
Happy hunting?

Nyanyan

May 21, 2018
Akbal's Fire Lord perk, and the subsequent Fire Breath skill it gives is actually really strong (I've used all the different fire skills [white, black, hell, dragon, etc.] and his seems to be the strongest). I usually use that until I get to the point that I do more with basic attacks. My usual build is a double attacker. I focus pretty heavily on damage increases when leveling up, and I use light weapons (Blessed Sword->Vulpine Rapier->Jeweled Rapier, mostly). I learn misdirection and fencing from Raphael, and try to be the nicest non-corrupt cat herm I can be. Except for at the farm. I do like me some dog-girl, and I can't get that by being nice. I stick with the bodysuit for the dodge chance until I get to the harpy tower and get the slime armor, at which point THAT becomes my armor for the rather great regen it offers, not to mention being quite good armor on top of that.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England

Preferably I'd want to make CoC look like TiTs in terms of color because my phone doesn't seem to retain any images when I play TiTs.

really? you have this problem with coconut? weird....I've rarely ever had this problem before, especially with coconut....
I suggest trying to put your phone in Inverse Color mode? I know it's a thing on Android, but if your IOS then idk

(also, some phones have a "night time" feature. this may help too since it reduces contrast)

on a completely unrelated note.....
Can someone tell me where to find the corrupt canine peps?

Phoenix11

Dec 17, 2017
black pepers can be droped from hellhounds or sometimes gotten as a reward for helping at the farm rare drops tho

Archer

Sep 16, 2018
Need clarification for the latest version of the revamp , should there be a character sprite that appears whenever you check the appearance tab??? I can't seem to get it to show up for some reason?
i've tried the HGG version as well and the sprite still wont show up.
I have turned on sprites in the options for the revamp and char viewer option for the HGG
can anyone help :((

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Need clarification for the latest version of the revamp , should there be a character sprite that appears whenever you check the appearance tab??? I can't seem to get it to show up for some reason?
i've tried the HGG version as well and the sprite still wont show up.
I have turned on sprites in the options for the revamp and char viewer option for the HGG
can anyone help :((
Debug mode only, I believe. Be aware the reason for that is that it was never really kept up, let alone even close to finished, so you're not missing much.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
i feel like there should be some kind of light or mellow music in the game..maybe even some kind of quiet noise when you press a button..?(a stronger noise for options the actually make the game progress in time farther/bring you somewhere out of your camp, and a softer one for options that simply bring you to a submenu)
I hope someone agrees with me...
though I'm kinda curious as to why something like this was never added....

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
i feel like there should be some kind of light or mellow music in the game..maybe even some kind of quiet noise when you press a button..?(a stronger noise for options the actually make the game progress in time farther/bring you somewhere out of your camp, and a softer one for options that simply bring you to a submenu)
I hope someone agrees with me...
though I'm kinda curious as to why something like this was never added....

Probably because of file size concerns, honestly.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Probably because of file size concerns, honestly.
that's a good point...never thought of that.....
however...

(?) My Very Own Lith A furry catboi slave/pet simulator. Built by someone inspired by CoC/UTG. Pretty detailed, decent writing if you’re in to that kind of thing.

This game has some button noises done fairly well(not perfect, but decent)
Actually, I found this game before I even found CoC or TiTs, lol
I remember I had been a bit disappointed when I realized none of the games on this site had sound, cause I was so used to the above game

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
that's a good point...never thought of that.....
however...

[My Very Own Lith] – A furry catboi slave/pet simulator. Built by someone inspired by CoC/UTG. Pretty detailed, decent writing if you’re in to that kind of thing.

This game has some button noises done fairly well(not perfect, but decent)
Actually, I found this game before I even found CoC or TiTs, lol
I remember I had been a bit disappointed when I realized none of the games on this site had sound, cause I was so used to the above game

Oh, they have sound now? Didn't know that, neat! (Link removed idk why exactly)

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
How do you tame the hellhound?
and is there a way to make pure and corrupt followers be in your camp? I vaugely remember seeing somthing about that at some point....