Best Bimbo settings? (And question about piercings)

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Was wondering, what in your opinions would be the best mods and settings to make a fully female Steele the ideal bimbo/slut in your books? (Kinda wanting to keep her mostly a dog/huskey but I'm open to suggestions.)

:D

…. Also, anyone know how many different piercing accessories there are?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Was wondering, what in your opinions would be the best mods and settings to make a fully female Steele the ideal bimbo/slut in your books? (Kinda wanting to keep her mostly a dog/huskey but I'm open to suggestions.)

:D

…. Also, anyone know how many different piercing accessories there are?

While I hardly consider my bimbo to be the "best" ...well, this is mine: eh, ignore the egg in her butt

Stats

Personal Statistics
* Name: Meadow Steele
* Upbringing: Athletic
* Affinity: Aim
* Race: Human
* Height: 6’
* Weight: 1255.031 lbs
* Sex: Female
* Gender Preference: Female
* Gender Appearance Rating: 207.5, Feminine
* Femininity: 100 %
* Personality Score: 2, Kind, Ditz
* Alcohol Tolerance: 100/100
* Exhibitionism: 100/100
* Carry Threshold: 4759.12 lbs
Head
* Face: Human
* Hair: Platinum Blonde, Hair
* Hair, Length: 2’ 4”
* Ears: 6”, Sylvan
* Eyes: Glowing Blue, Human
* Lips: Luscious, Glittering Pink
* Tongue: Long, Prehensile, Tapered, Lubricated, Aphrodisiac, Demonic
Body
* Tone: 75/100
* Thickness: 0/100
* Skin: Smooth, Skin
* Skin Tone: Tan
* Accent Color: Glowing Pink Markings
* Arms: 2, Human
* Legs: 2, Plantigrade, Human
* Genital Elasticity: 5.5
* Genital Location: Waist
* Pheromone Level: 4
Chest
* Breasts: 2 Breasts
* Nipples: 2 Fair Nipples, 1 per breast, Lactation Active
* Nipple, Length Ratio: 2.68
* Areola, Width Ratio: 15.25
Lactation
* Milk, Type: Milk
* Milk, Capacity: 42.7 %
* Milk, Current: 529598 mLs
* Milk, Max: 1240900 mLs
* Milk, Production Training: 220.1 %
* Milk, Production Bonus: 1450 %
Breasts
* Breast, Count: 2
* Breast, Size: Big G-cups
* Breast Row, Weight: 1006.45 lbs (21 %)
* Nipple, Type: Cunt, Fuckable
* Areola, Size: 1’ 8 1/2” each
Female Organs
* Vagina, Count: 3
* Clitoris, Count: 3
* Clitoris, Length: 0.75 in, each
* Clitoris, Weight: 0.028 lbs, total
* Vagina, Virginity: Taken
* Girlcum, Type: Girl Cum
* Girlcum, Quantity Modifier: 25100 %
* Girlcum, Probable Ejaculation: 1265750 mLs
* Fertility: 4600 %
* Fertility, Speed Modifier: 1200 %
* Fertility, Quantity Modifier: 100 %
First Vagina
* Type: Lubricated, Nubby, Slightly Pumped, Tan, Gabilani
* Hymen: Taken
* Capacity, Bonus: 560 cubic inches
* Capacity, Effective: 21945 cubic inches
* Looseness Level: 0.5
* Wetness Level: 30.2, Squirter
* Clitoris: 1
* Clitoris, Weight: 0.009 lbs
Second Vagina
Third Vagina
Belly
* Belly, Size Rating, Total: 55.299 (+20)
* Belly, Weight: 120.633 lbs (3 %)
* Cumflation, Anal: Hradian Cum, 35299 mLs
* Active Pregnancies, Total: 1
Bowels
* Belly, Size Rating: 20
* Pregnancy, Type: Egg Trainer
* Pregnancy, Gestation Time: 18445 days 21 hours 54 minutes
* Pregnancy, Incubation Speed Modifier: 650 %
* Pregnancy, Egg Count: 1
Ass
* Hip, Size Rating: 16
* Butt, Size Rating: 18
* Butt, Weight: 10.8 lbs
* Anus: 1, Lubricated, Fully Pumped, Asshole
* Anus, Virginity: Taken
* Anus, Capacity, Bonus: 725 cubic inches
* Anus, Capacity, Effective: 9677.25 cubic inches
* Anus, Looseness Level: 1
* Anus, Wetness Level: 7.5
Sexuality
* Orgasms, Total: 91937
* Orgasms, Time Since Last Orgasm: 1 hour 21 minutes
* Masturbation, Times Used Sera’s Collar: 103
* Masturbation, Times Used Upgraded Hardlight Strap-On: 3

You are a human. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a Jumper jumpsuit, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, tan skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with juicy lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Like twinkling beacons, glowing blue eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. The very long, platinum blonde hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full six inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. Around your neck, a black leather and lace collar, replete with tiny pearls and a brass ring, is tightly fixed.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of glowing pink trace brighter accents across much of your form. Parts of your body emit lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. You have waspish, voluptuous hips, emphasized by your narrow waist, and your huge, cushiony butt wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you walk. There’s a barcode on your left butt cheek, forever marking you as the property of Belle and Accu-Pitch Labs. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet.

Your expectant belly is pretty decent-sized. There’s no real hiding it. The ever-growing TamaniCorp egg inside you moves ever so slightly with every step, making you shiver with pleasure almost constantly.

You have two whorish boobs, capped with one fuckable nipple each. The extremely elephantine areolae are fair. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. Your basketball-sized, motherly breasts are producing alabaster milk but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill a big G-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have three leg-soaking goblin-cunts, all similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is a tan, gabilani cunt with one 0.7-inch clit, profusely seeping immense streams of girl-lube, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The second slit is a tan, gabilani vagina with one 0.7-inch clit, profusely seeping immense streams of girl-lube, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The third and final vagina is a tan, gabilani slit with one 0.7-inch clit, profusely seeping immense streams of girl-lube, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The special muscles around your talented vaginas are strong and powerful, making it possible to swallow insertions without the need of external forces to push them in. Their lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions. They’re puffed out slightly, seemingly constantly engorged with girl flesh.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take. Its inside is currently gestating an egg.
Akane’s Painslut - Your body is attuned to Akane’s methods of pleasurable pain. You have a chance to gain bonus Defense every time you take HP damage which increases with lower health... but you’ll also take additional lust damage. With higher lust, you gain bonus defence!
Barcoded - A sleek black barcode is printed on your ass, left there by Dr. Belle for purely scientific purposes.
Breed Hungry - Increases speed that semen is created at and the pregnancy speed.
Buttslut - Ensures your ass always remains bubbly and that fluids shot inside will heal your injuries.
Cum Highs - You can get high on cum.
Ditz Speech - Alters dialogue in certain scenes.
Drug Fucked - Grants: +40 to minimum libido, +10 to minimum lust, halved intelligence gains, and doubled libido gains.
Easy - Gain 20% more lust from combat sources.
Fuck Sense - Allows your sense ability to base success off your libido instead of intelligence.
Hypermilky - Lactation will not decrease from disuse or overfilling.
Incubator - Increases the speed at which your pregnancies progress.
Inhuman Desire - Increases maximum lust by 40.
Jungle Queen Scent - You smell like a mighty queen of the jungle. Boosts tease attacks.
Mega Milk - Allows you to instantly produce a good amount of milk, even when empty.
Myr Venom - Grants a love-bite tease ability that deals a little lust damage to your opponent.
Nyrean Royal - Reduces hostile nyrea attacks and deal increased tease damage to them!
Omega Fever - Your body will cycle through the stages of heat whenever your ass is not incubating.
Peace of Mind - You radiate an aura of Zen-like calm. You can offer enemies the chance to peacefully surrender. The lower their level, the better the chance will be. In turn, however, enemies that peacefully demand you submit to them may be very difficult to resist.... Additionally boosts minimum lust to 20.
Pheromone Sweat - Slightly boosts tease attack and arousal while sweating.
Sexy Thinking - Boosts tease damage more the dumber and less willful you are.
Single Minded - Increases willpower to maximum when your HP is below 50%.
Slut Stamp - A tattoo permanently emblazoned above your ass makes you horny faster while wearing anything clothing your lower body.
STD Immune - You are immune to sexually transmitted diseases.
Treated Milk - Any milk you lactate tastes better, and you are less likely to stop lactating.
Treated Readiness - Increases minimum lust to 33, ensuring you’re always ready to go.
Ultra-Exhibitionist - The pleasures of exhibitionism have been seared into your body, locking your exhibitionism at max value. Also boosts minimum lust and lust gain when in civilization.
Weak Mind - Intelligence and willpower losses doubled.

The mods I used on Meadow are:
  • the Treatment standard cow version I had to edit in Treated Readiness and Cum high because this character was made before those 2 perks were introduced
  • Lactaid MT
  • Lactaid
  • Mega Milk from the New texas milker
  • Goblinia for the goblin pussies
  • SukMaster to make vag puff out a bit for that classic camel toe
  • Skin clear for the smooth skin, ingesting skin clear for the lubricated mouth, vag and butthole
  • Omega Oil for bonus anal capacity and wetness
  • Easy Fit for bonus vag and anal capacity
  • Bumpy Road for the nubs on her vags
  • Lucifier for the long, tapered, prehensile tongue (which gets acknowledged by Nonesuch's Sera and LGBT encounter, fuck yeah)
  • phermone sweat from Sweet Sweat on NT
  • Buttslut from the Buttslutinator
  • Slut tramp-stamp tattoo from Sera
  • STD immunity from Dr Lash because like, you're going to be sleeping with a lot of people
  • Jungle Queen scent from Amazona tea
  • Anussoft x2 for the donut anus look
  • Red Myr pill for aphrodisiac saliva
  • oh yeah I got the 30 vaginal wetness from farming Vanae Huntresses and choosing Milk Bath...this took a few hundred encounters btw.
  • Since this character is also a super-breeder I selected Incubator at character creation, used Laquine ears until Fertility Speed Modifier hit 1100% then topped it off with Dumb Fuck until you get the Breed Hungry perk bringing your Speed Modifier to 1200%
  • Also, skysap from the Vanae for the glowing accents because she needs more trashy tattoos, changed the color by pickmentation
Regrets: Used too much Lactaid MT and when combined with Mega Milk gives you insane amounts of milk making you weigh more than I'm comfortable having. I would edit it but decided to live with my mistake. Also used too much Dumbfuck and took on negative perks for no reason.

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
While I hardly consider my bimbo to be the "best" ...well, this is mine: eh, ignore the egg in her butt

• Red Myr pill for aphrodisiac saliva
  • oh yeah I got the 30 vaginal wetness from farming Vanae Huntresses and choosing Milk Bath...this took a few hundred encounters btw.

He-heeey now, aphrodisiac saliva... I may have to add this to my own slut-Steele. I'll get back to this thread once that has been accomplished.

Also, holy fucking shit, 30 wetness, what in the actual fuck
I thought 10 was the absolute maximum... Now I'm gonna have to do that too, 'cause the already absurd wetness is insufficient if it doesn't look like she's constantly pissing regardless of what she is doing

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
He-heeey now, aphrodisiac saliva... I may have to add this to my own slut-Steele. I'll get back to this thread once that has been accomplished.

Also, holy fucking shit, 30 wetness, what in the actual fuck
I thought 10 was the absolute maximum... Now I'm gonna have to do that too, 'cause the already absurd wetness is insufficient if it doesn't look like she's constantly pissing regardless of what she is doing
Items that increase vaginal wetness have a cap, Vanae milk baths give .1 per encounter

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
While I hardly consider my bimbo to be the "best" ....

I only wish most players had the same dedication to being a cumbucket as you.

WOAH! You can have cunt nipples?! And a collar and tattoo from Sera?!

Clippex will give you cunt nipples. You can get the tattoo by doing her party event whilst being a bimbo (this originated as a coder's misunderstanding of the text, funnily enough). She'll give you the collar after you successfully complete the event and then collect your salary twice.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Oh yeah, you can have cunt nipples from Clippex (Sera sells it), it requires a minimum areola (wtf, why is autocorrect not recognizing areola) size before the transformation procs so be aware of this if you have something against pepperoni tits

I only wish most players had the same dedication to being a cumbucket as you.

Coming from a smut lord this is the highest praise! Thank you!

That explains why you've got 30.2.... Hm, do I have the patience to do that? Maybe, maybe not

I didn't get this character to where she is in one day. I've been working on this character for a looooong time. I rarely use TiTsed because part of my fun is seeing how far I can push the mechanics that are available to all players.

Last edited:
Reactions: NerdyBluefox

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Cool! :D Please keep posting guys! My Steele's gonna look epic with all these ideas!
I have to warn you though, having some of these perks Omega Fever, Treated Readiness, Easy, etc AND (I chose not to get Myr Venom addiction) at 120 Libido will require some sort of lust maintenance . Especially if you're running up against heavy weights that use tease/lust attacks like Maike, Kane-wrasslin' and the Slyvern Slave Breaker.

Yes, this is why Dom Sera will always be BEST Sera.

Last edited:

irioth

May 12, 2016
I have to warn you though, having some of these perks Omega Fever, Treated Readiness, Easy, etc AND (I chose not to get Myr Venom addiction) at 120 Libido will require some sort of lust maintenance . Especially if you're running up against heavy weights that use tease/lust attacks like Maike, Kane-wrasslin' and the Slyvern Slave Breaker.

Since I have a slut/bimbo build that is similar if even more extreme to null_blank's one, I can personally attest from somewhat extensive experience this is true to a certain degree, some kind of regular lust maintenance is definitely necessary, especially when expecting to engage in combat against strong enemies with tease/lust attacks that deal bad ends in case of defeat or need be vanquished for the quest to progress. For me, this more or less means regular masturbation (preferably hand milking so I can avoid my Steele's hyperlactating huge mammaries growing to mind-boggling size) or sex-with-crewmembers sessions when lust goes much higher than my 95 base, immediately before combat with one of the above enemies or visiting areas where they roam, or when extended strolls in urban areas send my PC's exhibitionism into overdrive. It also means using goo-dicks quickies with Nova to snuff out relapses of anal heat swiftly, avoiding a build-up of Myr Venom addiction and Taint, and so on. On the other hand, permanent Deep Heat thanks to a steady Breeder's Bliss regime did not turn out to be a real problem in this regard.

Of course It helps the save editing, save scumming me created a 'bimbo powerhouse' build that is OP as fuck, with all the useful combat-oriented perks from all the classes and Treatment variants, an inventory filled with almost all the best gear (although I typically use Nova as default armor), etc. Therefore, even combat against most heavyweights rarely lasts long enough for their tease/lust attacks to push my Steele beyond her maximum lust threshold. The only enemies that have been giving me some serious grief in this regard are the Forgehound and Kane. To steer clear of the Forgehound's bad end, I strictly need to avoid any sex with him, end any combat with him very quickly and ruthlessly by any means necessary, travel his roaming area as quickly as possible when I visit Zeng Shi, and occasionally save scum to undo the odd lust defeat occurring nonetheless. Wrestling with Kane also has proved absolutely impossible to win with my build even when picking all the right moves, so I avoid him after completing the Plantation Quest. I did it before the current bimbo portion of my build was complete, so I am not sure if something would make a difference or wrestling with Kane is much more difficult for my build than the in-quest fight. I suspect the latter.

I got STD immunity since I found Locofever too difficult to acquire and the TF effects of Furpies unbecoming for my build. My first experiments with having maximum Taint or being a Venom Slut indicated they are unmanageable with my build, so I have been avoiding Taint or Myr Addiction accumulation since then. On the other hand, I found having 100% Bothrioc Addiction was not a real problem as I completed more or less all the quests in the Deep Caves before getting it. I have not yet enough experience as it concerns having Dzaan Withdrawal for long, since so far I have been getting a new romp with Ardia soon after Beta's Satisfaction expires.

Last edited:
Reactions: null_blank

irioth

May 12, 2016
My 'powerhouse smart bimbo Steele' build. It includes a full female set of mimbranes perpetually kept at maximum feeding and permanent Deep Heat thanks to a steady Breeder's Bliss regime. I have been wondering whether I prefer my Steele being a giantess so her huge boobs and butt and multiple breast rows and vaginas look more proportionate, or reducing her height to the very tall fringe of normal since I fancy the alien hybrid label more than the amazoness one. She's supposed to look like an harmonious blend of Treated cowgirl, catgirl, succubus, dryad, and orange myr, and be labeled accordingly, although zil antennas are way cooler than myr ones. All her stats are maximized, most definitely including Intelligence, since I only fancy the hypersexualized body/looks/clothing and uncontrollable libido parts of the bimbo fetish. I always find dumbness lame, off-putting, and pitiful in and out of the bedroom.

Stats
Personal Statistics
* Name: Kim Steele
* Affinity: Physique
* Initial Race: Half-kaithrit
* Current Race: Alien Hybrid
* Height: 6’ 11”
* Weight: 192.482 lbs
* Gender Alignment: Female
* Gender Appearance Rating: 279.5, Feminine
* Personality Score: 0, Kind, Ditz
* Carry Threshold: 4294.867 lbs
Head
* Face: Smooth, Human
* Hair: Iridescent, Latex, Hair
* Hair, Length: 4’
* Hair, Style: Curls
* Antennae: 2, Myr
* Ears: 3”, Demonic
* Eyes: Glowing Red, Demonic
* Lips: Universe-distorting (16), Ruby
* Horns: 2, 3” Bovine
Body
* Tone: 100/100
* Skin: Smooth, Lubricated, Latex
* Skin Tone: Lime Green
* Accent Color: Glowing Gold Markings
* Fur Color: Blond
* Arms: 2, Flower
* Legs: 2, Plantigrade, Smooth, Heels, Succubus
* Back: 2, Scaled, Gold, Demonic Wings
* Tail: 1, Tailcock, Prehensile, Nubby, Tapered, Sheathed, Long, Furred, Knotted, Feline
* Tail, Genital Type: Pink, Feline, Cock
* Tail, Genital Volume: 9.28 cubic inches
* Genital Elasticity: 3.5
* Pheromone Level: 10
Chest
* Breasts: 6 Breasts
* Breasts, Weight: 94.44 lbs, total (2 %)
* Nipples: 6 Dark Green Nipples, 1 per breast, Lactation Active
* Nipple, Length Ratio: 3
* Areola, Width Ratio: 2
Lactation
* Milk, Type: Honey
* Milk, Capacity: 40 %
* Milk, Current, Total: 23040 mLs
* Milk, Max, Total: 57600 mLs
* Milk, Production Training: 125 %
* Milk, Production Bonus: 250 %
First Breast Row
* Breast, Size: Large P-cups (+15)
* Breast Row, Weight: 37.48 lbs (1 %)
* Nipple, Type: Lip, Fuckable
* Nipple, Length: 4 7/8” each
* Areola, Size: 6 1/2” each
* Milk, Current: 7680 mLs
* Milk, Max: 19200 mLs
Second Breast Row
* Breast, Size: M-cups
* Breast Row, Weight: 28.48 lbs (1 %)
* Nipple, Length: 3 3/4” each
* Areola, Size: 5” each
Third Breast Row
* Breast Row, Weight: 28.48 lbs (1 %)
Female Organs
* Clitoris, Count: 6
* Clitoris, Weight: 0.056 lbs, total
* Girlcum, Type: Fruit Girl Cum
* Girlcum, Quantity Modifier: 21200 %
* Girlcum, Probable Ejaculation: 642880 mLs
* Fertility: 2090 %
* Fertility, Speed Modifier: 900 %
First Vagina
* Type: Aphrodisiac, Fully Pumped, Lubricated, Nubby, Purple, Flower
* Capacity, Bonus: 600 cubic inches
* Capacity, Effective: 9744 cubic inches
* Looseness Level: 5
* Wetness Level: 14, Squirter
* Clitoris: 2
* Clitoris, Weight: 0.019 lbs, total
Second Vagina
* Type: Lubricated, Nubby, Fully Pumped, Dark Green, Gabilani
* Capacity, Effective: 6925.333 cubic inches
* Looseness Level: 3
* Wetness Level: 10, Squirter
Third Vagina
* Type: Lubricated, Nubby, Fully Pumped, Aphrodisiac, Dark Green, Suula
Belly
* Belly, Size Rating: 0
* Belly, Weight: 0 lbs
Ass
* Hip, Size Rating: 20
* Butt, Size Rating: 27 (+7)
* Butt, Weight: 18.675 lbs
* Anus: 1, Fully Pumped, Lubricated, Asshole
* Anus, Capacity, Bonus: 500 cubic inches
* Anus, Capacity, Effective: 7541.333 cubic inches
* Anus, Looseness Level: 5
* Anus, Wetness Level: 12

Description
You started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 11 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.11 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity bra.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray. It has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with glossy, lime green skin. Your lips appear lusciously large and undeniably kissable. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with universe-distorting lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing red iris and nestled within the inky blackness of your sclera. The cascading, iridescent curled hair on your head is parted by a pair of three-inch long, wicked-looking demonic ears. Floppy myr feelers also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. A pair of bovine horns jut a full three inches from your forehead. Your horns appear to be crafted from polished iridescent, and have a pleasant, reflective shine. A huge purple orchid grows from the side of your head, its big long petals flopping gaily when you move. Your neck is adorned with Belle’s Sub-Tuner collar, covered with circuitry and locked around your nape with a magnetic seal, bearing a small holo-tag labeled “Subject 69”.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, sensually wrapped in a layer of extra-glossy lime green latex, and a pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Swirls of glowing gold trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your entire body emits lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your biceps and shoulders are covered in delicate vines. The spade-like leaves bob as you move, as do the small red flowers you’re displaying up there. Your hands appear unusually large, almost engorged. You have incredibly waspish, inhumanly-wide hips that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your thong-devouring rump is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. On one of your ass cheeks is a barcode, placed there by Dr. Belle for her scientific research, and to remind you of your place as her pet. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. A soft blond cat-tail sprouts just above your backside, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. When aroused, its tip opens to reveal an animalistic dick. Your perfectly lissom legs end in mostly human feet, apart from the horn protruding straight down from the heel that forces you to walk with a sexy, swaying gait. Surprisingly your mobility isn’t impaired by having your feet converted into natural high heels, although you are forced to totter about with your upper body thrust forward a little to compensate, leaving you permanently locked into an awkwardly sexy pose. Your feet appear unusually large and somewhat swollen, almost engorged. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have three rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two breasts, capped with one hypnotic, pierced lipple each. Plump lips cap them off in place of nipples. They could easily fill a large P-cup bra. The second group holds two breasts, capped with one , misplaced mouth each. Plump lips cap them off in place of nipples. They could easily fill a M-cup bra. Your third batch contains two mammaries, capped with one salaciously swollen, misplaced mouth each. Plump lips cap them off in place of nipples. They could easily fill a M-cup bra. Your three rows of breasts are producing amber honey but are nowhere near full at the moment.

Your pierced titty-lips are each pierced with a small golden ring, courtesy of Lund. If you lift them to check, you can see inscriptions along the inside written in korgonne script. Lund only smiled when you asked him what they said, but you’re pretty sure you have a good idea. At least no-one else will know unless you tell them.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have three slits, each a unique and beautiful flower.
Your first entrance is a purple, orchid pussy with two 0.7-inch clits, profusely seeping immense streams of juice, its lips loosened by frequent fucking. Like an orchid, the exterior opening is framed in beautifully-colored flower petals and has a cute freckle dotting every clit. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions. The whole thing is ridiculously puffy and lush with womanly flesh. Even under clothing, it generates a considerable camel-toe. It appears delightfully plump, creating a gargantuan bulge in your armor.
The second slit is a dark green, gabilani vagina with two 0.7-inch clits, profusely seeping immense streams of juice, its lips slightly parted. The special muscles around your vagina are strong and powerful, making it possible to swallow any insertion without the need to push it in. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions. The whole thing is ridiculously puffy and lush with womanly flesh. Even under clothing, it generates a considerable camel-toe.
The third and final vagina is a dark green, suula pussy with two 0.7-inch clits, profusely seeping immense streams of juice, its lips slightly parted. The exterior opening is framed in writhing tentacles and the interior is lined with aphrodisiac-laced cilia. The whole thing is ridiculously puffy and lush with womanly flesh. Even under clothing, it generates a considerable camel-toe.

You have one ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your inhumanly soft, incredibly puffy and hyper-sized donut of a pucker protrudes greatly from between your buns like an obscene pubic mound, unable to be ignored when moving and unable to be hidden easily from view.

From time to time, small chirps remind you that your body is not owned by just you alone. The parasites attached to a variety of your appendages seem intelligent enough for some rudimentary communication....

Perks
‘Nuki Drunk - Get drunk twice as slow and sober up four times slower.
Advanced Shielding - Grants a defense bonus to your shields equal to 25% of your intelligence.
Agility - Increases evasion granted via items by 50%, or provides a flat 10% evasion boost, whichever is higher.
Aimed Shot - Upgrades ranged attacks with greatly increased damage against stunned or blinded targets. Higher intelligence provides additional bonus damage.
Akane’s Painslut - Your body is attuned to Akane’s methods of pleasurable pain. You have a chance to gain bonus Defense every time you take HP damage which increases with lower health... but you’ll also take additional lust damage. With higher lust, you gain bonus defense!
Alpha Scent - Your body produces pheromones that give you a distinctively commanding scent.
Alpha Strike - Allows your first attack in any combat to be a critical hit.
Amazonian Endurance - Allows you to orgasm without fatiguing.
Amazonian Needs - Increases minimum lust by 20.
Armor Piercing - Ranged attacks ignore the first few points of enemy defense.
Armor Tweaks - Grants a 20% bonus to defense values provided by equipped armor.
Attack Drone - Grants an attack drone that will automatically fire on your enemies every combat round as long as your shields are up. The drone will also bolster your shields with its own, raising your maximum shielding by one point per level.
Barcoded - A sleek black barcode is printed on your ass, left there by Dr. Belle for purely scientific purposes.
Bigger Guns - You can use Heavy weapons without needing to meet the physique requirements.
Black Latex - Gives you delightful latex skin, but keeps you slightly more aroused at all times.
Bloodthirsty - Melee attacks restore a few points of energy.
Boosted Charges - Enhances your gravidic and thermal charges’ damage, and also provides secondary effects. Gravidic charge leaves a lingering field that reduces all kinetic damage dealt for three rounds. Thermal charge has a chance of lighting your foes on fire.
Breed Hungry - Increases speed that semen is created at and the pregnancy speed.
Bubble Butt - Your ass is always soft, regardless of tone.
Burst of Energy - Allows you to recover 60 energy, once per combat encounter.
Buttslut - Ensures your ass always remains bubbly and that fluids shot inside will heal your injuries.
Calm Aim - You’re a pretty good shot when things aren’t too hectic, so you gain +1 accuracy when above 50% health.
Can Opener - Grants a chance to sunder an enemy after landing a critical hit, reducing the effectiveness of their armor by 50%.
Carpet Grenades - Grants the ability to toss out a handful of micro-grenades, damaging everything in a large area. Hits all enemies.
Charge Shield - Allows you to infuse your shield with a destructive electrical charge that can blind your foes when struck or damage melee attackers. Costs 15 energy and expires after being triggered twice.
Charge Weapon - Grants the ability to charge your melee weapon with electricity for even deadlier strikes!
Cleave - Grants an extra, low-accuracy swing when fighting groups of enemies or “plural” type foes.
Cloak and Dagger - Gain a small bonus to evasion for one turn after landing a basic attack hit (melee or ranged).
Concentrate Fire - Allows consecutive ranged attacks to gain a bonus to damage.
Concussive Shot - Grants the ability to fire explosive-tipped arrows when equipped with a bow in combat. The arrows have a chance to stun for 2 to 4 combat rounds.
Critical Blows - Your strikes and shots gain a 10% chance of inflicting double damage on normal melee and ranged attacks.
Deadly Shock - Boosts the amount of electrical current used for Paralyzing Shock, allowing it to do a moderate amount of electrical damage on top of the stun effect.
Deflector Regeneration - Grants the ability to restore a moderate amount of shielding and energy over four combat rounds. Usable once per combat at no cost.
Desperation - Grants +7% critical hit chance when your HP drops below 50%.
Detonation Charge - Grants the ability to throw a focused detonation charge at an enemy for very high Burning damage. Focusing the charge restricts the blast radius to a single target.
Disarming Shot - Grants the ability to disarm your target, rendering them unable to wield a weapon for four combat rounds.
Drone Control - Grants any drone you control (whether you made or acquired it) a damage bonus equal to 25% of your Intelligence.
Drug Fucked - Grants: +40 to minimum libido, +10 to minimum lust, halved intelligence gains, and doubled libido gains.
Elasticity - Increases the elasticity of your orifices and renders them more resistant to stretching.
Energizing Libido - Your insatiable libido energizes your body during sex, giving you more energy through sheer adrenaline.
Enhanced Dampeners - Grants a 50% vulnerability reduction to damage absorbed by your shield generator.
Escape Artist - Converts the chance to escape from grapples to use your Reflexes stat rather than Physique. Conveys an additional minor chance to escape.
Extra Ardor - Increases lust gain over time.
Fertility - Increases your odds of getting pregnant.
Fight Smarter - Improves melee and ranged accuracy by a small portion of your intelligence.
Flash Grenade - Produce a rechargeable flash grenade and use it to blind your enemy. Better aim will increase the chance of success.
Flexibility - You can bend and stretch more easily than normal.
Flower Power - Everything about being a pollen-producing flower nymph is deeply arousing. It has its upsides, though: the effect you have on most foes, for instance.
Fuck Sense - Allows your sense ability to base success off your libido instead of intelligence.
Gas Grenade - Grants the ability to throw a grenade designed to emit a lust-inducing smog. Deals lust damage to all enemies in combat.
Giant Slayer - Grants +5% chance to critical strike foes who are 7 feet or taller.
Gravidic Disruptor - Grants the ability to deal Unresistable damage to targeted enemies.
Grenade - Grants the ability to throw a grenade designed to emit high levels of thermal radiation. Deals Burning damage to all enemies in combat.
Gun Tweaks - Allows you to do 20% additional damage with energy guns thanks to after-market modifications.
Headbutt - A physique-based attack that does not factor in weapon damage but has a chance of stunning your target.
Heavily Armored - Reduces the effectiveness of Sunder (and Sunder-like effects) on you by 50%.
Heavy Weapons - Increases damage from physical, non-energy-based ranged weapons by 20%.
Heroic Reserves - Raises your maximum energy reserves by 33, allowing you to use more special attacks before tiring.
Hidden Loot - Increases inventory size by two slots.
Hips Don’t Lie - Your hips will always remain wide and girthy to give you the appearance of a fertility goddess.
Hollow Bones - Your body weighs less than it should.
Honeypot - Allows your body to convert excess thickness into delicious, boob-filling goodness.
Improved Agility - Increases your evasion by an additional 10%.
Iron Will - Allows your physical fortitude to contribute slightly to your willpower, granting one point of willpower for every five points of physique.
Juggernaut - Grants a 25% chance to overcome any paralysis, stun or stagger effect every combat round.
Jungle Queen Scent - You smell like a mighty queen of the jungle. Boosts tease attacks.
Leap Up - Allows you to easily and freely leap to your feet after being knocked prone.
Limber - Grants an addition 20% chance to escape from grapples!
Linked Emitters - Grants 5% critical hit chance with energy weapons while your shields are up.
Low Blow - Grants the ability to perform a melee strike with a high chance of stunning the target.
Low Tech Solutions - Increases damage from physical, non-energy-based melee weapons by 20%.
Lucky Breaks - Enemy attacks will have an extra 10% chance to miss you in combat.
Lunge - Grants the ability to target most flying enemies with melee attacks and a low chance to stagger ground-bound foes.
Mag Binders - Grants the ability to throw a set of magnetic, self-guided restraints at the enemy, potentially stunning them for 1-3 rounds and dealing light shocking damage.
Mega Milk - Allows you to instantly produce a good amount of milk, even when empty.
Milk Fountain - Allows you to squirt milk with the greatest of ease.
Milky - Causes lactation to be induced more easily and harder to stop.
Mimbrane Symbiosis - Attached Mimbranes will no longer drain your willpower when feeding.
Myr Venom - Grants a love-bite tease ability that deals a little lust damage to your opponent.
Nyrean Royal - Reduces hostile nyrea attacks and deal increased tease damage to them!
Omega Fever - Your body will cycle through the stages of heat whenever your ass is not incubating.
Overcharge - Grants the ability to perform a single ranged attack for 200% normal damage. If the target’s shields have been depleted, the shot may stun the target. Requires an energy weapon.
Oviposition - Causes you to regularly lay eggs when not otherwise pregnant.
Paralyzing Shock - An attack that allows you to paralyze a single foe. Characters with higher intelligence will have greater success using this skill.
Peace of Mind - You radiate an aura of Zen-like calm. You can offer enemies the chance to peacefully surrender. The lower their level, the better the chance will be. In turn, however, enemies that peacefully demand you submit to them may be very difficult to resist.... Additionally boosts minimum lust to 20.
Power Strike - Grants the ability to perform a single melee attack for 200% normal damage.
Power Surge - Grants the ability to restore a moderate amount of shielding and 33 energy. Usable once per combat at no cost.
Quickdraw - Equipping a new weapon no longer consumes your turn in combat.
Rage Aim - You get so mad when you’re losing, you gain +1 accuracy when you’re below 50% health
Rapid Fire - Grants the ability to perform a ranged attack with two extra, reduced-accuracy shots.
Rapid Recharge - Grants passive shield regeneration on any turn where no damage is taken.
Rending Attacks - Allows your Power Strike to apply Sunder (reducing armor by 50%) and your Rapid Fire to Stagger your opponents (reducing reflexes and aim).
Riposte - Grants increased evasion after any melee attack made for the remainder of the combat round.
Second Attack - Allows you to make a second, low-accuracy attack whenever you perform a melee attack. Can stack with “Cleave.”
Second Shot - Allows you to make a second, low-accuracy attack whenever you shoot a ranged weapon.
Second Wind - Grants the ability to recover half of your maximum HP and Energy once per combat encounter.
Sharp Eyes - Decreases the time required to recover from blinding effects, reducing their duration by one combat round.
Shield Booster - Grants a further increase to your shield generator, providing an additional eight points of protection per level.
Shield Hack - Allows you to spend 25 energy to hack an enemy’s shield, dealing very high shield damage.
Shield Regen - Builds a redundancy into your shields that can reactivate them at 25% capacity once per fight after they drop.
Shield Tweaks - Grants your shield generator an additional 2 points of shield protection per level.
Shoot First - When using a ranged attack during the first round of combat, gain an additional attack.
Slut Stamp - A tattoo permanently emblazoned above your ass makes you horny faster while wearing anything clothing your lower body.
Smuggled Stimulant - Allows you to gain 25 energy per round for 3 rounds, once per combat encounter.
Sneak Attack - Grants the ability to perform a melee attack with greatly increased damage against stunned or blinded targets. Higher intelligence provides additional bonus damage.
Static Burst - Grants the ability to briefly overload your shield emitter. The burst shocks any enemies in close proximity, freeing you from grapples for a small energy cost.
Stealth Field Generator - Grants the ability to massively increase evasion chance for two combat rounds.
Supply And Demand - Reduces shopkeeper markups by 5% and markdowns by 10%.
Survival Instincts - Removes Stunned, Staggered, and Knockdown effects when your HP drops below 50%. Also grants you a 100% escape chance if possible.
Take Advantage - Increase sneak attack and aimed shot base bonuses by 100%.
Take Cover - Grants the ability to avoid nearly all incoming ranged attacks for 3 combat rounds.
Thermal Disruptor - Grants the ability to deal Burning damage to your foes. Deals higher base damage than Gravidic Disruptor, but some enemies may be resistant to Burning damage.
Tough - Resistance to Kinetic damage increased by 10%.
Tough 2 - Increases Kinetic damage resistance provided by ‘Tough’ to 15% (+5%).
Treated Milk - Any milk you lactate tastes better, and you are less likely to stop lactating.
Treated Readiness - Increases minimum lust to 33, ensuring you’re always ready to go.
Ultra-Exhibitionist - The pleasures of exhibitionism have been seared into your body, locking your exhibitionism at max value. Also boosts minimum lust and lust gain when in civilization.
Volley - Grants the ability to perform an extra ranged attack with reduced accuracy, but a chance of causing blindness regardless. Requires an energy weapon.
Weapon Hack - Allows you to spend 15 energy to hack the enemy’s energy weapons, preventing their use for four to five rounds.
Weapon Tweaks - Allows you to do 20% additional damage with melee energy weapons thanks to after-market modifications.

Last edited:

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
My 'powerhouse smart bimbo Steele' build. It includes a full female set of mimbranes perpetually kept at maximum feeding and permanent Deep Heat thanks to a steady Breeder's Bliss regime. I have been wondering whether I prefer my Steele being a giantess so her huge boobs and butt and multiple breast rows and vaginas look more proportionate, or reducing her height to the very tall fringe of normal since I fancy the alien hybrid label more than the amazoness one. She's supposed to look like an harmonious blend of Treated cowgirl, catgirl, succubus, dryad, and orange myr, and be labeled accordingly, although zil antennas are way cooler than myr ones. All her stats are maximized, most definitely including Intelligence, since I only fancy the hypersexualized body/looks/clothing and uncontrollable libido parts of the bimbo fetish. I always find dumbness lame, off-putting, and pitiful in and out of the bedroom.

Stats
Personal Statistics
* Name: Kim Steele
* Affinity: Physique
* Initial Race: Half-kaithrit
* Current Race: Amazoness
* Height: 10’
* Weight: 285.496 lbs
* Gender Alignment: Female
* Gender Appearance Rating: 279.5, Feminine
* Personality Score: 0, Kind, Ditz
* Carry Threshold: 8614 lbs
Head
* Hair: Iridescent, Latex, Hair
* Hair, Length: 4’
* Antennae: 2, Myr
* Ears: 3”, Demonic
* Eyes: Glowing Red, Demonic
* Lips: Universe-distorting (16), Ruby
* Horns: 2, 3” Bovine
Body
* Skin: Smooth, Lubricated, Latex
* Skin Tone: Lime Green
* Accent Color: Glowing Gold Markings
* Fur Color: Blond
* Arms: 2, Flower
* Legs: 2, Plantigrade, Smooth, Heels, Succubus
* Back: 2, Scaled, Gold, Demonic Wings
* Tail: 1, Tailcock, Prehensile, Nubby, Tapered, Sheathed, Long, Furred, Knotted, Feline
* Tail, Genital Type: Pink, Feline, Cock
* Tail, Genital Volume: 9.28 cubic inches
Chest
* Breasts: 6 Breasts
* Breasts, Weight: 94.44 lbs, total (1 %)
* Nipples: 6 Dark Green Nipples, 1 per breast, Lactation Active
* Nipple, Length Ratio: 3
* Areola, Width Ratio: 2
Lactation
* Milk, Type: Honey
* Milk, Capacity: 40 %
* Milk, Current, Total: 23040 mLs
* Milk, Max, Total: 57600 mLs
* Milk, Production Training: 125 %
* Milk, Production Bonus: 250 %
First Breast Row
* Breast, Size: Large P-cups (+15)
* Breast Row, Weight: 37.48 lbs
* Nipple, Length: 4 7/8” each
* Areola, Size: 6 1/2” each
Second Breast Row
* Breast Row, Weight: 28.48 lbs
Third Breast Row
* Breast Row, Weight: 28.48 lbs
Female Organs
* Clitoris, Count: 6
* Clitoris, Weight: 0.056 lbs, total
* Girlcum, Type: Fruit Girl Cum
* Girlcum, Quantity Modifier: 21200 %
* Girlcum, Probable Ejaculation: 642880 mLs
* Fertility: 2090 %
* Fertility, Speed Modifier: 900 %
First Vagina
* Type: Aphrodisiac, Fully Pumped, Lubricated, Nubby, Purple, Flower
* Capacity, Effective: 9744 cubic inches
* Looseness Level: 5
* Wetness Level: 14, Squirter
Second Vagina
* Type: Lubricated, Nubby, Fully Pumped, Dark Green, Mouthgina
Third Vagina
* Type: Lubricated, Nubby, Fully Pumped, Dark Green, Mouthgina
Belly
* Belly, Size Rating: 0
* Belly, Weight: 0 lbs
Ass
* Hip, Size Rating: 20
* Butt, Size Rating: 27 (+7)
* Butt, Weight: 27 lbs
* Anus: 1, Fully Pumped, Lubricated, Asshole
* Anus, Capacity, Bonus: 500 cubic inches
* Anus, Capacity, Effective: 7541.333 cubic inches
* Anus, Looseness Level: 5
* Anus, Wetness Level: 12

Description
You started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become an amazoness over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 10 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 3.05 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity bra.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray. It has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with glistening, lime green skin. Your lips appear lusciously large and undeniably kissable. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with jacquesian cock-suckers, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing red iris and nestled within the pitch black depths of your sclera. The cascading, iridescent curled hair on your head is parted by a pair of three-inch long, wicked-looking demonic ears. Floppy antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. A pair of bovine horns jut a full three inches from your forehead. Your horns appear to be crafted from polished iridescent, and have a pleasant, reflective shine. A huge purple orchid grows from the side of your head, its big long petals flopping gaily when you move. Your neck is adorned with Belle’s Sub-Tuner collar, covered with circuitry and locked around your nape with a magnetic seal, bearing a small holo-tag labeled “Subject 69”.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, sensually wrapped in a layer of extra-glossy lime green latex, and a pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Swirls of glowing gold trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your glistening skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your entire body emits musky pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your biceps and shoulders are covered in delicate vines. The spade-like leaves bob as you move, as do the small red flowers you’re displaying up there. Your hands appear unusually large, almost engorged. You have flaring, cow-like hips that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your id-stamped ass is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. There’s a barcode on your left butt cheek, forever marking you as the property of Belle and Accu-Pitch Labs. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. A soft blond cat-tail sprouts just above your tremendous rear end, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. When aroused, its tip opens to reveal an expansive animalistic shaft. Your perfectly lissom legs end in mostly human feet, apart from the horn protruding straight down from the heel that forces you to walk with a sexy, swaying gait. Surprisingly your mobility isn’t impaired by having your feet converted into natural high heels, although you are forced to totter about with your upper body thrust forward a little to compensate, leaving you permanently locked into an awkwardly sexy pose. Your feet appear unusually large and somewhat swollen, almost engorged. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have three rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two sugary jugs, capped with one whorish boob-mouth each. Plump lips cap them off in place of nipples. They could easily fill a large P-cup bra. The second group holds two sugary breasts, capped with one trembling lipple each. Plump lips cap them off in place of nipples. They could easily fill a M-cup bra. Your third batch contains two monumental milk-jugs, capped with one salaciously swollen lipple each. Plump lips cap them off in place of nipples. They could easily fill a M-cup bra. Your multi-layered exercise-ball-sized milk-jugs are producing honey but are nowhere near full at the moment.

Your drooling, pierced , kissable nipples are each pierced with a small golden ring, courtesy of Lund. If you lift them to check, you can see inscriptions along the inside written in korgonne script. Lund only smiled when you asked him what they said, but you’re pretty sure you have a good idea. At least no-one else will know unless you tell them.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have three pussies, each a unique and beautiful flower.
Your first entrance is a purple, orchid cunt with two 0.7-inch clits, profusely seeping immense streams of juice, its lips loosened by frequent fucking. Like an orchid, the exterior opening is framed in beautifully-colored flower petals and has a cute freckle dotting every clit. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions. The whole thing is ridiculously puffy and lush with womanly flesh. Even under clothing, it generates a considerable camel-toe. It appears delightfully plump, creating a gargantuan bulge in your armor.
The second slit is a dark green, mouth-like vagina with two 0.7-inch clits, profusely seeping immense streams of juice, its lips slightly parted. Instead of the usual inner and outer labia, your opening is shaped like a mouth, with whorish, oversized lips, frozen in a permanent seductive expression. A couple of metallic-colored, polished clits adorn your muff, looking totally adorable and drawing all the attention - or wandering hands - to itself. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.
The third and final vagina is a dark green, mouth-like pussy with two 0.7-inch clits, profusely seeping immense streams of juice, its lips slightly parted. Instead of the usual inner and outer labia, your opening is shaped like a mouth, with whorish, oversized lips, frozen in a permanent seductive expression. A couple of metallic-colored, polished clits adorn your muff, looking totally adorable and drawing all the attention - or wandering hands - to itself. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.

You have one ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your inhumanly soft, incredibly puffy and hyper-sized donut of a pucker protrudes greatly from between your buns like an obscene pubic mound, unable to be ignored when moving and unable to be hidden easily from view.

From time to time, small chirps remind you that your body is not owned by just you alone. The parasites attached to a variety of your appendages seem intelligent enough for some rudimentary communication....

Perks
‘Nuki Drunk - Get drunk twice as slow and sober up four times slower.
Advanced Shielding - Grants a defense bonus to your shields equal to 25% of your intelligence.
Agility - Increases evasion granted via items by 50%, or provides a flat 10% evasion boost, whichever is higher.
Aimed Shot - Upgrades ranged attacks with greatly increased damage against stunned or blinded targets. Higher intelligence provides additional bonus damage.
Akane’s Painslut - Your body is attuned to Akane’s methods of pleasurable pain. You have a chance to gain bonus Defense every time you take HP damage which increases with lower health... but you’ll also take additional lust damage. With higher lust, you gain bonus defense!
Alpha Scent - Your body produces pheromones that give you a distinctively commanding scent.
Alpha Strike - Allows your first attack in any combat to be a critical hit.
Amazonian Endurance - Allows you to orgasm without fatiguing.
Amazonian Needs - Increases minimum lust by 20.
Armor Piercing - Ranged attacks ignore the first few points of enemy defense.
Attack Drone - Grants an attack drone that will automatically fire on your enemies every combat round as long as your shields are up. The drone will also bolster your shields with its own, raising your maximum shielding by one point per level.
Bigger Guns - You can use Heavy weapons without needing to meet the physique requirements.
Black Latex - Gives you delightful latex skin, but keeps you slightly more aroused at all times.
Bloodthirsty - Melee attacks restore a few points of energy.
Boosted Charges - Enhances your gravidic and thermal charges’ damage, and also provides secondary effects. Gravidic charge leaves a lingering field that reduces all kinetic damage dealt for three rounds. Thermal charge has a chance of lighting your foes on fire.
Burst of Energy - Allows you to recover 60 energy, once per combat encounter.
Calm Aim - You’re a pretty good shot when things aren’t too hectic, so you gain +1 accuracy when above 50% health.
Can Opener - Grants a chance to sunder an enemy after landing a critical hit, reducing the effectiveness of their armor by 50%.
Carpet Grenades - Grants the ability to toss out a handful of micro-grenades, damaging everything in a large area. Hits all enemies.
Charge Shield - Allows you to infuse your shield with a destructive electrical charge that can blind your foes when struck or damage melee attackers. Costs 15 energy and expires after being triggered twice.
Charge Weapon - Grants the ability to charge your melee weapon with electricity for even deadlier strikes!
Cleave - Grants an extra, low-accuracy swing when fighting groups of enemies or “plural” type foes.
Cloak and Dagger - Gain a small bonus to evasion for one turn after landing a basic attack hit (melee or ranged).
Concentrate Fire - Allows consecutive ranged attacks to gain a bonus to damage.
Concussive Shot - Grants the ability to fire explosive-tipped arrows when equipped with a bow in combat. The arrows have a chance to stun for 2 to 4 combat rounds.
Critical Blows - Your strikes and shots gain a 10% chance of inflicting double damage on normal melee and ranged attacks.
Deadly Shock - Boosts the amount of electrical current used for Paralyzing Shock, allowing it to do a moderate amount of electrical damage on top of the stun effect.
Deflector Regeneration - Grants the ability to restore a moderate amount of shielding and energy over four combat rounds. Usable once per combat at no cost.
Desperation - Grants +7% critical hit chance when your HP drops below 50%.
Detonation Charge - Grants the ability to throw a focused detonation charge at an enemy for very high Burning damage. Focusing the charge restricts the blast radius to a single target.
Disarming Shot - Grants the ability to disarm your target, rendering them unable to wield a weapon for four combat rounds.
Drone Control - Grants any drone you control (whether you made or acquired it) a damage bonus equal to 25% of your Intelligence.
Elasticity - Increases the elasticity of your orifices and renders them more resistant to stretching.
Energizing Libido - Your insatiable libido energizes your body during sex, giving you more energy through sheer adrenaline.
Enhanced Dampeners - Grants a 50% vulnerability reduction to damage absorbed by your shield generator.
Escape Artist - Converts the chance to escape from grapples to use your Reflexes stat rather than Physique. Conveys an additional minor chance to escape.
Fight Smarter - Improves melee and ranged accuracy by a small portion of your intelligence.
Flash Grenade - Produce a rechargeable flash grenade and use it to blind your enemy. Better aim will increase the chance of success.
Flower Power - Everything about being a pollen-producing flower nymph is deeply arousing. It has its upsides, though: the effect you have on most foes, for instance.
Gas Grenade - Grants the ability to throw a grenade designed to emit a lust-inducing smog. Deals lust damage to all enemies in combat.
Giant Slayer - Grants +5% chance to critical strike foes who are 7 feet or taller.
Gravidic Disruptor - Grants the ability to deal Unresistable damage to targeted enemies.
Grenade - Grants the ability to throw a grenade designed to emit high levels of thermal radiation. Deals Burning damage to all enemies in combat.
Gun Tweaks - Allows you to do 20% additional damage with energy guns thanks to after-market modifications.
Headbutt - A physique-based attack that does not factor in weapon damage but has a chance of stunning your target.
Heavily Armored - Reduces the effectiveness of Sunder (and Sunder-like effects) on you by 50%.
Heavy Weapons - Increases damage from physical, non-energy-based ranged weapons by 20%.
Heroic Reserves - Raises your maximum energy reserves by 33, allowing you to use more special attacks before tiring.
Hidden Loot - Increases inventory size by two slots.
Hips Don’t Lie - Your hips will always remain wide and girthy to give you the appearance of a fertility goddess.
Hollow Bones - Your body weighs less than it should.
Honeypot - Allows your body to convert excess thickness into delicious, boob-filling goodness.
Improved Agility - Increases your evasion by an additional 10%.
Iron Will - Allows your physical fortitude to contribute slightly to your willpower, granting one point of willpower for every five points of physique.
Juggernaut - Grants a 25% chance to overcome any paralysis, stun or stagger effect every combat round.
Leap Up - Allows you to easily and freely leap to your feet after being knocked prone.
Limber - Grants an addition 20% chance to escape from grapples!
Linked Emitters - Grants 5% critical hit chance with energy weapons while your shields are up.
Low Blow - Grants the ability to perform a melee strike with a high chance of stunning the target.
Low Tech Solutions - Increases damage from physical, non-energy-based melee weapons by 20%.
Lucky Breaks - Enemy attacks will have an extra 10% chance to miss you in combat.
Lunge - Grants the ability to target most flying enemies with melee attacks and a low chance to stagger ground-bound foes.
Mag Binders - Grants the ability to throw a set of magnetic, self-guided restraints at the enemy, potentially stunning them for 1-3 rounds and dealing light shocking damage.
Milk Fountain - Allows you to squirt milk with the greatest of ease.
Mimbrane Symbiosis - Attached Mimbranes will no longer drain your willpower when feeding.
Overcharge - Grants the ability to perform a single ranged attack for 200% normal damage. If the target’s shields have been depleted, the shot may stun the target. Requires an energy weapon.
Oviposition - Causes you to regularly lay eggs when not otherwise pregnant.
Paralyzing Shock - An attack that allows you to paralyze a single foe. Characters with higher intelligence will have greater success using this skill.
Power Strike - Grants the ability to perform a single melee attack for 200% normal damage.
Power Surge - Grants the ability to restore a moderate amount of shielding and 33 energy. Usable once per combat at no cost.
Quickdraw - Equipping a new weapon no longer consumes your turn in combat.
Rage Aim - You get so mad when you’re losing, you gain +1 accuracy when you’re below 50% health
Rapid Fire - Grants the ability to perform a ranged attack with two extra, reduced-accuracy shots.
Rapid Recharge - Grants passive shield regeneration on any turn where no damage is taken.
Rending Attacks - Allows your Power Strike to apply Sunder (reducing armor by 50%) and your Rapid Fire to Stagger your opponents (reducing reflexes and aim).
Riposte - Grants increased evasion after any melee attack made for the remainder of the combat round.
Second Attack - Allows you to make a second, low-accuracy attack whenever you perform a melee attack. Can stack with “Cleave.”
Second Shot - Allows you to make a second, low-accuracy attack whenever you shoot a ranged weapon.
Second Wind - Grants the ability to recover half of your maximum HP and Energy once per combat encounter.
Sharp Eyes - Decreases the time required to recover from blinding effects, reducing their duration by one combat round.
Shield Booster - Grants a further increase to your shield generator, providing an additional eight points of protection per level.
Shield Hack - Allows you to spend 25 energy to hack an enemy’s shield, dealing very high shield damage.
Shield Regen - Builds a redundancy into your shields that can reactivate them at 25% capacity once per fight after they drop.
Shield Tweaks - Grants your shield generator an additional 2 points of shield protection per level.
Shoot First - When using a ranged attack during the first round of combat, gain an additional attack.
Smuggled Stimulant - Allows you to gain 25 energy per round for 3 rounds, once per combat encounter.
Sneak Attack - Grants the ability to perform a melee attack with greatly increased damage against stunned or blinded targets. Higher intelligence provides additional bonus damage.
Static Burst - Grants the ability to briefly overload your shield emitter. The burst shocks any enemies in close proximity, freeing you from grapples for a small energy cost.
Stealth Field Generator - Grants the ability to massively increase evasion chance for two combat rounds.
Supply And Demand - Reduces shopkeeper markups by 5% and markdowns by 10%.
Survival Instincts - Removes Stunned, Staggered, and Knockdown effects when your HP drops below 50%. Also grants you a 100% escape chance if possible.
Take Advantage - Increase sneak attack and aimed shot base bonuses by 100%.
Take Cover - Grants the ability to avoid nearly all incoming ranged attacks for 3 combat rounds.
Thermal Disruptor - Grants the ability to deal Burning damage to your foes. Deals higher base damage than Gravidic Disruptor, but some enemies may be resistant to Burning damage.
Tough - Resistance to Kinetic damage increased by 10%.
Tough 2 - Increases Kinetic damage resistance provided by ‘Tough’ to 15% (+5%).
Volley - Grants the ability to perform an extra ranged attack with reduced accuracy, but a chance of causing blindness regardless. Requires an energy weapon.
Weapon Hack - Allows you to spend 15 energy to hack the enemy’s energy weapons, preventing their use for four to five rounds.
Weapon Tweaks - Allows you to do 20% additional damage with melee energy weapons thanks to after-market modifications.

Dang.:eek: I can't even properly picture her in my mind with all those assets!

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Ok. Here are my current settings for my Steele girl.

Personal Statistics

* Name: Blue Steele
* Upbringing: Pampered
* Affinity: Reflexes
* Race: Half-ausar
* Height: 5’ 2”
* Weight: 287.057 lbs
* Gender Appearance Rating: 242, Feminine
* Personality Score: 9, Kind, Ditz
* Carry Threshold: 5360.143 lbs
Head
* Hair, Length: 2’ 6”
* Ears: 11”, Floppy Dog
* Eyes: Luminous Silver, Vulpine
* Lips: Universe-distorting (13), Luminous Pink
* Neck, Mane: Furred
Body
* Thickness: 30/100
* Skin: Smooth, Lubricated, Skin
* Fur Color: Blue
* Arms: 2, Human
* Legs: 2, Plantigrade, Furred, Paws, Canine
Chest
* Nipples: 2 Pink Nipples, 1 per breast, Lactation Active
* Nipple, Length Ratio: 1.23
* Areola, Width Ratio: 1
Lactation
* Milk, Capacity: 200 %
* Milk, Current: 8800 mLs
* Milk, Max: 4400 mLs
* Milk, Production Training: 117.6 %
* Milk, Production Bonus: 170 %
Breasts
* Breast, Size: Big GG-cups
* Breast, Lactation Size Rating: 4.5
* Breast Row, Weight: 22.1 lbs
* Areola, Size: 1 7/16” each
Female Organs
* Vagina, Count: 2
* Clitoris, Count: 2
* Girlcum, Type: Sugar Glaze
* Girlcum, Quantity Modifier: 57000 %
* Girlcum, Probable Ejaculation: 890140 mLs
* Fertility: 536.5 %
* Fertility, Speed Modifier: 1100 %
First Vagina
* Type: Lubricated, Nubby, Slightly Pumped, Tan, Canine
* Capacity, Effective: 17640 cubic inches
* Looseness Level: 4
* Wetness Level: 32, Squirter
Second Vagina
* Type: Lubricated, Nubby, Slightly Pumped, Tan, Canine
Belly
* Belly, Size Rating, Total: 62.42 (+36)
* Belly, Weight: 154.922 lbs (3 %)
* Cumflation, Oral: Cum, 8420 mLs
* Active Pregnancies, Total: 1
First Womb
* Belly, Size Rating: 144
* Pregnancy, Type: Riya
* Pregnancy, Gestation Time: 25 days 20 hours 35 minutes
* Pregnancy, Incubation Speed Modifier: 600 %
* Pregnancy, Offspring Count: 9
Ass
* Hip, Size Rating: 19
* Butt, Size Rating: 19
* Butt, Weight: 9.817 lbs
* Anus, Capacity, Effective: 7497 cubic inches
* Anus, Wetness Level: 10
Sexuality
* Orgasms, Total: 4023
* Orgasms, Time Since Last Orgasm: 0 minutes
* Masturbation, Times Used Upgraded Hardlight Strap-On: 6
{end spoiler]

Description

You are a half-ausar. You’re a good 5 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.57 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, using a thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with some pasties. Though to play it safe - at least in public - you have managed to cover yourself up with a Myr Greatcoat.
Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, tan skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with scylla-tier lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly luminous silver iris. The cascading, platinum blonde curled hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of droopy, 11-inch long dog ears, each capable of being highly expressive. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. Your neck is adorned with Belle’s Sub-Tuner collar, covered with circuitry and locked around your nape with a magnetic seal, bearing a small holo-tag labeled “Blue”.
You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, blue fur, making you appear quite royal. Your skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your entire body emits lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. You have flared, voluptuous hips that make it look like you’ve birthed many children, and your huge, slappable rump wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you walk. There’s a barcode on your left butt cheek, forever marking you as the property of Belle and Accu-Pitch Labs. Zero long, fuzzy blue dogtails sprout just above your ass, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two plantigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in fuzzy paws.
Your belly is obscene testament to what the body can endure. When you look down, you have no hope of seeing your crotch, let alone your paws. Your belly is obviously pregnant to anyone who looks at you.
You have two milk-bloated udders, capped with one pierced , stretchy nipple-cunt each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. Despite the uncomfortable fullness, you are at ease - you know your enhanced breasts will never stop lactating, no matter what. Unfortunately, a bit of alabaster milk leaks out onto your some pasties... Maybe you should invest in a maternity bra? You could easily fill a big GG-cup bra.
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have two panty-flooding, doggie slits, both similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is a tan, canine vagina with one 0.7-inch clit, profusely seeping immense streams of frosting, its lips slightly parted. Its womb is currently gestating children.
The second slit is a tan, canine pussy with one 0.7-inch clit, profusely seeping immense streams of frosting, its lips loosened by frequent fucking.
Each vagina’s exterior lips are that of a bitch and have a tendency to swell when in heat, giving them a very animalistic bent. Their lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions. They’re puffed out slightly, seemingly constantly engorged with girl flesh.
You have one ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take.
[end spoiler]

Stats

Corrupted - Increases your maximum libido but prevents the loss of taint.
Fecund Figure - Your broodmare body permanently changes you more into a fertility goddess while you are pregnant.
Inhuman Desire - Increases maximum lust by 70.
Nyrean Royal - Reduces hostile nyrea attacks and deals increased tease damage to them!
Pheromone Sweat - Slightly boosts tease attack and arousal while sweating
Potent - Increases the size of your orgasms and the speed at which you produce ejaculate.
Regal Mane - You have an impressive mane bordering your neck.
Second Attack - Allows you to make a second, low-accuracy attack whenever you perform a melee attack.

[end spoiler]

What do you guys think of her so far?

Reactions: null_blank

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Made a few 'upgrades'. But all in all, I think this is really good imo.

Personal statistics

Personal Statistics
* Name: Blue Steele
* Upbringing: Pampered
* Affinity: Reflexes
* Initial Race: Half-ausar
* Current Race: Ausar
* Height: 5’ 2”
* Weight: 139.091 lbs
* Gender Appearance Rating: 245.15, Feminine
* Personality Score: 9, Kind, Ditz
* Carry Threshold: 5436.558 lbs
Head
* Hair, Length: 2’ 6”
* Ears: 11”, Floppy Dog
* Eyes: Luminous Silver, Vulpine
* Lips: Universe-distorting (13), Luminous Pink
* Neck, Mane: Furred
Body
* Thickness: 33/100
* Skin: Smooth, Lubricated, Skin
* Fur Color: Blue
* Arms: 2, Furred, Canine
* Legs: 2, Plantigrade, Furred, Paws, Canine
Chest
* Nipples: 2 Pink Nipples, 1 per breast, Lactation Active
* Nipple, Length Ratio: 1.23
* Areola, Width Ratio: 1
Lactation
* Milk, Capacity: 134 %
* Milk, Current: 6165 mLs
* Milk, Max: 4600 mLs
* Milk, Production Training: 125.6 %
* Milk, Production Bonus: 270 %
Breasts
* Breast, Size: GG-cups
* Breast, Lactation Size Rating: 2.5
* Breast Row, Weight: 18.206 lbs
* Areola, Size: 1 3/8” each
Female Organs
* Vagina, Count: 2
* Clitoris, Count: 2
* Girlcum, Type: Girl Cum
* Girlcum, Quantity Modifier: 57000 %
* Girlcum, Probable Ejaculation: 754140 mLs
* Fertility: 636.5 %
* Fertility, Speed Modifier: 1100 %
First Vagina
* Type: Lubricated, Nubby, Slightly Pumped, Aphrodisiac, Tendril, Pink, Suula
* Capacity, Effective: 16800 cubic inches
Second Vagina
* Type: Nubby, Slightly Pumped, Aphrodisiac, Lubricated, Tendril, Pink, Suula
Belly
* Belly, Size Rating: 18
* Belly, Weight: 9.3 lbs
Ass
* Hip, Size Rating: 21.1
* Butt, Size Rating: 19.1
* Butt, Weight: 9.868 lbs
* Anus, Capacity, Effective: 7497 cubic inches
* Anus, Wetness Level: 10
Sexuality
* Orgasms, Total: 4439
* Orgasms, Time Since Last Orgasm: 0 minutes
* Masturbation, Times Used Upgraded Hardlight Strap-On: 6

Description

You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become an ausar over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.57 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a pair of Anal Princess Panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with some pasties. Though to play it safe - at least in public - you have managed to cover yourself up with a Myr Greatcoat.
Your suit of armor is silvery-gray.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with shining, tan skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with scylla-tier, luminous pink lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly luminous silver iris. The ass-length, platinum blonde curled hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of droopy, 11-inch long dog ears, each capable of being highly expressive. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. Your neck is adorned with Belle’s Sub-Tuner collar, covered with circuitry and locked around your nape with a magnetic seal,
bearing a small holo-tag labeled “Blue”.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, blue fur, making you appear quite royal. Your skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your entire body emits aphrodisiac-laced pheromones, enticing potential mates. A coat of blue fur covers your arms, giving them a distinctly animalistic bent. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well, just like one of the ausar. You have flaring, broodmother-sized hips that make you look more like an animal waiting to be bred than any kind of human, and your ass wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you walk. On one of your ass cheeks is a barcode, placed there by Dr. Belle for her scientific research, and to remind you of your place as her pet. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. Zero long, fuzzy blue dogtails sprout just above your id-stamped tush, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two plantigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in dog-like paws. Your hefty belly is pretty decent-sized. There’s no real hiding it.

You have two milk-swollen mounds, capped with one lactating, pierced , stretchy nipple-cunt each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. Your wobbling breasts are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with milk. You should release the pressure soon. You could easily fill a GG-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have two slavering pussies, both similar in appearance.

Your first entrance is a pink, suula cunt with one 0.7-inch clit, frequently drooling its ever-present girl-juice, its lips slightly parted.

The second slit is a pink, suula pussy with one 0.7-inch clit, frequently drooling its ever-present girl-lube, its lips loosened by frequent fucking.

Each vagina’s exterior openings are framed in writhing tentacles and the interiors are lined with aphrodisiac-laced cilia. They’re puffed out slightly, seemingly constantly engorged with girl flesh.

You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take.

Stats

Corrupted - Increases your maximum libido but prevents the loss of taint.
Fecund Figure - Your broodmare body permanently changes you more into a fertility goddess while you are pregnant.
Inhuman Desire - Increases maximum lust by 70.
Nyrean Royal - Reduces hostile nyrea attacks and deals increased tease damage to them!
Pheromone Sweat - Slightly boosts tease attack and arousal while sweating
Potent - Increases the size of your orgasms and the speed at which you produce ejaculate.
Regal Mane - You have an impressive mane bordering your neck.
Second Attack - Allows you to make a second, low-accuracy attack whenever you perform a melee attack.
Venom Slut - You’re a total venom slut, raising your maximum lust while on red myr venom.

I like to think that her figure is pretty close to these gals :D https://www.fenoxo.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/dsan_anno_syri_questyrobo.jpg

What do you guys think? Best bimbo settings for now?

EDIT: Gave her regular cum and different vaginas

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I'm not sure if anyone answered your question about piercings, so I will

There are two "rare" piercings: Geddanium Ring, found on Zheng Shi, and Urtanium Ring, found on Uveto. Both of these are fairly easy to get; about 5-10 mins of killing mobs should guarantee it. I got it in two enemies on Uveto.

There are also four different types of piercings, which can be found in two metals: Bar, bars, ring, rings. Each can be found as either silver, or gold. All silver stuff is found on Mhenga, but only after all the other rare drops (the stories: "BXBI: I", "BXBI: II", "Satyr Slave", and "Tentacles & Tanukis") have been found.

Similarly, all gold piercings can be found on Tarkus, after all four stories ("||||||||", "Fuck the System", "Stolen Goods", and "Becoming one...") have been found.

The piercing slots are as follows. Ear, eyebrow, nose, lip, tongue, nipples, belly button, vagina, and clit (only one, even if you have multiple clits).

Tangentially related sidenote; Jesus fucking christ, I want either the bar or the bars, but I keep getting rings, this is so frustrating. You'd think a 50% chance of getting what I want would work out eventually, but nooooo

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Edited my girl in the above post, but I can't seem to fix the issues with the whole spoiler thing
NOICE.

I'm working on a cum-cow, I've been ignoring that variation of the treatment for too long.

Why not make a forum for it? 'What's the best settings and perks for cum-cows?'

I'm sure it'll spark many people's interests :D

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Edited my girl in the above post, but I can't seem to fix the issues with the whole spoiler thing

Why not make a forum for it? 'What's the best settings and perks for cum-cows?'

I'm sure it'll spark many people's interests :D

I don't think it's that serious.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I have not yet enough experience as it concerns having Dzaan Withdrawal for long, since so far I have been getting a new romp with Ardia soon after Beta's Satisfaction expires.
I'm waiting until they make Ardia recuitable before I start running with Beta's Satisfaction. Also, I'm totally waiting for someone to try shoehorning a bad end in there so be wary.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
I'm waiting until they make Ardia recuitable before I start running with Beta's Satisfaction. Also, I'm totally waiting for someone to try shoehorning a bad end in there so be wary.

You mean like fully becoming addicted to Ardia? Some might see that as a good end.

irioth

May 12, 2016
This thread inspired me to experiment with a few cosmetic changes to my PC's build (reduce height to 2 m, change her triple set of vags to one each of flower, gabilani, and siren) and I edited my post above accordingly. Too bad those couple items that would allow to add the aphrodisiac and gabilani-like squeezing flags to any pussy did not (yet) make it out of the proposal stack. As things stand, at most I can save edit the former in, but the latter has never been coded.

Last edited:

irioth

May 12, 2016

I just hope the authors keep this addiction as playable as the bothrioc one. I have been getting my trouble keeping my bimbo PC out of the Forgehound's bad end but so far it seems doable with some effort. Key factor is to never, ever let my Steele fuck him, it creates far too much imprinting. In comparison, fooling with Ardia does not seem to make a difference, and I dearly hope it stays this way, since I like Ardia's sex scenes, esp. the creampie one.

Last edited: