Best Bimbo settings? (And question about piercings)

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
Well, if you want to make sure, try getting yourself zapped by Dr Badger.
Yeah I suppose I could do that. I thought I could do it without it and I just didn't want to risk the badger parts but its looking like I am going to have to.

TFMaster

OwO now how did I miss this?

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Holiday#Black_Cat

Wow. It's a shame you can only do Poe A once but getting your genital elasticity bumped up to 10 is fucking crazy awesome.

Yeah I rather like that particular Poe A Event it was interesting to stumble upon (and almost become a victim of) an illegal operation of creating living Kaithrit styled sex dolls. I just wonder what happened to all of the “merchandise” after the popo came in and put a stop to it?

Reactions: null_blank

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
well you can hit 7 with the perk and tentacle beasties and depending on how the math checks out you might be able to hit 12 with the cat mask.
I'd be happy with 10 at this point. My bimbo is already at 5.5 I think and it appears the changes made by this event are easy enough to get rid of. This is so ideal for Meadow. eeeeeeeeeeeee!

TFMaster

OwO now how did I miss this?

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Holiday#Black_Cat

Wow. It's a shame you can only do Poe A once but getting your genital elasticity bumped up to 10 is fucking crazy awesome.

Sorry to quote this post again but I just remembered that I made a character modeled after what Steele looks like during the event, the character is basically a latex Kaithrit. Oh and by character I mean a PC not an NPC.

Reactions: null_blank

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
How do you increase Elasticity in the save editor? (Since I already did the thing with Holiday.)

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
* Girlcum, Quantity Modifier: 25100 %
* Girlcum, Probable Ejaculation: 1360120 mLs

First Vagina
* Type: Lubricated, Nubby, Slightly Pumped, Tan, Gabilani
* Hymen: Taken
* Capacity, Bonus: 560 cubic inches
* Capacity, Effective: 44333.333 cubic inches
* Looseness Level: 0.5
* Wetness Level: 34, Squirter
* Clitoris: 1
* Clitoris, Weight: 0.009 lbs

OKAY FROSTWYRM, TRY STRETCHING IT OUT NOW

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
well you can hit 7 with the perk and tentacle beasties and depending on how the math checks out you might be able to hit 12 with the cat mask.
Went in with 5.5 elasticity and came out with 10, looks like it stops at 10 regardless. Didn't have the elasticity perk though.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Has anyone tried making a Galotian Cum-cow with a picardine core yet? I'm talking a possible 90 INT here :colbert:

(yeah you're going to have to save-edit in that last dose of Galomax)