Horse cock

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
On tarkus you find the horse cock, my question is do they spawn an infinant amount of times or limited to just 4

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Very low chance of finding them again, but I think they also let you buy 2 somewhere. I tend not to mod other people, so I don't use them much.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You can buy them from Shekka after you find the first one.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I think you can buy 2 and find 3, but you have to find that first one to get the other 4. My numbers may be wrong, don't hold me to them.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The first horse cock is at a fixed location. Once that has been retrieved, they have a (vary low) chance of spawning on most wilderness tiles in Tarkus.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
After finding the first horsecock, you may be able to find others randomly and very rarely in the wild on Tarkus. If your character has unlocked the Synthsheath codex entry (either by seeing the horsecock being used or using the horsecock on Steele or a valid NPC), the item may be unlocked in Shekka's shop inventory.

At the moment, a maximum of 4 synthsheath horse-cocks can be acquired (this includes any that are purchased from Shekka). This number may expand in the future. So far, Steele and 6 other NPCs can use the item (Delilah, Penny, Shekka, Sylvie, Tuuva, Ardia).

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
After finding the first horsecock, you may be able to find others randomly and very rarely in the wild on Tarkus. If your character has unlocked the Synthsheath codex entry (either by seeing the horsecock being used or using the horsecock on Steele or a valid NPC), the item may be unlocked in Shekka's shop inventory.

At the moment, a maximum of 4 synthsheath horse-cocks can be acquired (this includes any that are purchased from Shekka). This number may expand in the future. So far, Steele and 6 other NPCs can use the item (Delilah, Penny, Shekka, Sylvie, Tuuva, Ardia).
Why are the even limited to begin with? All it does it generate complaints about the limitation and get cheated around.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Thanks guys, also I’d love it if they added just one more, cuz I want to give one to penny, Tuva, slyvine, and that slave character that was added to Zheng Shi

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
also can someone help me in figuring out how to trigger the shade relastionship dialogue and the astra intro

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
also can someone help me in figuring out how to trigger the shade relastionship dialogue and the astra intro

I'm fairly certain the steps to that are as follows:

Step 1: Interact with Shade on Myrellion.
Step 2: Get the probe on Myrellion and reveal to Shade that you're probably related.
Step 3: When you go to Uveto some time later she should send you a message asking to meet you at her house.

I haven't done this in a while so I'm not entirely sure.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
It never triggered for me, not sure why though. I didn't know it existed at the time and don't remember what I did. I did have a relationship with shade at the time I acquired the probe..

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
i did do that and she didnt spawn when i got that probe, i finished the kara quest as well

Step 2: Get the probe on Myrellion and reveal to Shade that you're probably related.
Step 3: When you go to Uveto some time later she should send you a message asking to meet you at her house.

ghostly.winter

Dec 15, 2017
Did you finish KaraQuest before or after getting the probe? I always do it before so I don't have to fight Shade and it's always worked for me in that order, relationship or not.

Reactions: MosAnted

ghostly.winter

Dec 15, 2017
@Skylinegtr34, If you have a save before you even interacted with Kara and Shade, I'd load that up and follow the steps Ghost58 outlined. If it's still not working, try the Bug Report forums with a copy of your save.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
sadly i dont, i saved over it, i was thinking of starting a new game anyway, i did those steps exactly but by interact with shade it means to fuck right? becuase thats how i did it and shade didnt show up for me , do you have to fight taivra for shade to spawn?

@Skylinegtr34, If you have a save before you even interacted with Kara and Shade, I'd load that up and follow the steps Ghost58 outlined. If it's still not working, try the Bug Report forums with a copy of your save.

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
Ohh so if you do the probe first she’ll spawn?

Yeah. As long as Shade is in Myrellion's bar, if you go to the Pirate Base, you'll run into her on the roof and depending on what you say to her she'll either fight you, leave forever (become disabled), or leave for Uveto and wait for you there, but I don't think you can get the whole "Sister reveal" scene that way. The only way you can get the probe scene is if she's *still* in Myrellion's bar when you go to the landing pad with the probe. If you do that then you get the choice to reveal or hide the fact she's your sibling, regardless she will leave for Uveto afterwards. If you do that before Pirate Base then she won't show up in the roof before Amara.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
oh man thanks alot

Yeah. As long as Shade is in Myrellion's bar, if you go to the Pirate Base, you'll run into her on the roof and depending on what you say to her she'll either fight you, leave forever (become disabled), or leave for Uveto and wait for you there, but I don't think you can get the whole "Sister reveal" scene that way. The only way you can get the probe scene is if she's *still* in Myrellion's bar when you go to the landing pad with the probe. If you do that then you get the choice to reveal or hide the fact she's your sibling, regardless she will leave for Uveto afterwards. If you do that before Pirate Base then she won't show up in the roof before Amara.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Also I saw Savin said that shade can ask about Kaede, does that trigger after the Kara quest or before

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017