Horse cock

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Also is there a specific trigger for winning the arm wrestling contest with zephyr?

Ideo

May 30, 2016
Has anybody got the proc?

If I recall correctly it can only trigger during Kaede's encouenter in Myrellion. You need to already know Shade, she still has to be at the bar and when Kaede invites you to her ship during her encounter you have to turn her down (refuse to have sex), then it should proc.

Reactions: MosAnted

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
If I recall correctly it can only trigger during Kaede's encouenter in Myrellion. You need to already know Shade, she still has to be at the bar and when Kaede invites you to her ship during her encounter you have to turn her down (refuse to have sex), then it should proc.
I'm pretty sure I got it without refusing Kaede sex, but it was a long time ago. But yeah, before KaraQuest2 but after sleeping with Shade, and during Kaede's Myrellion encounter. Time of day might have something to do with it, since Shade would need to be in the bar.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Ok what about the Astra intro?

Yeah. As long as Shade is in Myrellion's bar, if you go to the Pirate Base, you'll run into her on the roof and depending on what you say to her she'll either fight you, leave forever (become disabled), or leave for Uveto and wait for you there, but I don't think you can get the whole "Sister reveal" scene that way. The only way you can get the probe scene is if she's *still* in Myrellion's bar when you go to the landing pad with the probe. If you do that then you get the choice to reveal or hide the fact she's your sibling, regardless she will leave for Uveto afterwards. If you do that before Pirate Base then she won't show up in the roof before Amara.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
IIRC you only meet Astra if you're *not* Shade's lover. You need to be friends with her and not have had sex with her (I think you need to screw over Kara for that though).
if done right you don’t have to screw over ether of them

ghostly.winter

Dec 15, 2017
You need to be friends with her and not have had sex with her (I think you need to screw over Kara for that though).

No, you can help Kara and get Shade and later Astra just fine. Distract (flirt), back out, do Tavira's quest to get probe, go up and then you get probe + Shade sister scene. I forget if you have to go through Shade's talk scenes, but provided you do it in that order you get no Shade fight during Kara quest.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Well damn that sucks, thanks though

IIRC you only meet Astra if you're *not* Shade's lover. You need to be friends with her and not have had sex with her (I think you need to screw over Kara for that though).

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Well I told shade that she’s my sister and it’s been like 20 in game days and nothing has happened, so I don’t get it, from the first time I get invited to shade house and she tells me that she’s visiting Amara after you kicked her ass on Myrellion, shade said that Astra will be back in a day

No, you can help Kara and get Shade and later Astra just fine. Distract (flirt), back out, do Tavira's quest to get probe, go up and then you get probe + Shade sister scene. I forget if you have to go through Shade's talk scenes, but provided you do it in that order you get no Shade fight during Kara quest.

ghostly.winter

Dec 15, 2017
@Skylinegtr34 I've never fought Shade in KaraQuest, so I'm not sure if that's it? Have you tried a save before Kara Quest but after you meet Shade? Usually after telling Shade about the sister thing and then going to Uveto, the sister convos happen just fine with the email prompt.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It’s supposed to happen with the email prompt? It didn’t happen with me and no cuz I didn’t know at what point it’s supposed to trigger, so I saved after

@Skylinegtr34 I've never fought Shade in KaraQuest, so I'm not sure if that's it? Have you tried a save before Kara Quest but after you meet Shade? Usually after telling Shade about the sister thing and then going to Uveto, the sister convos happen just fine with the email prompt.

ghostly.winter

Dec 15, 2017
Maybe you should post on the bug report forums with a copy of your save? I can't think of anything that would stop it from not triggering by now, especially if you're following the route just fine :/

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Does anybody know if there’s a way have your pc permanently lactating without the treatment?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Does anybody know if there’s a way have your pc permanently lactating without the treatment?
Mega Milk.

To be more exact, start lactating, head to the Milk Barn on new Texas (probably want to save here since Mega Milk can only be gotten once without save editing), ask to milk self and proceed through all the warnings. Then just don't milk yourself until lactation stops. Due to the Mega Milk perk you'll always be at 40% of your current milk capacity, lactation or not.

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I wonder, when bring out the spaceship battles if they will include getting help from the people you met, example: Kiro Kaede Sean etc. , if you get overwhelmed by the black void or something

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Hypermilky perk from DracoGuard/Lactaid Overdrive is similar to the Treated Milk perk in that it keeps you producing milk even if you don't milk yourself.

i tried it and it works but it disapears after my pc cums is that how it supposed to be?

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
i tried it and it works but it disapears after my pc cums is that how it supposed to be?

Umm, no? You shouldn't be able to lose it unless you get your rack removed by Dr. Lash, maybe?

Did you actually get the perk? IIRC you need to have your milk production at a certain level to trigger the perk when taking Lactaid Overdrive, check the wiki.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Sorry for hassling you about it but I’m still learning about the game as I go, in the description screen, the description for my pc’s tits disappears after orgasm and I had it disappear in the codex, and yea I did get the perk

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
Sounds like a bug I guess, make a post about it in the Bug Report forums and make sure to attach your savegame.