The future of Vava Groom

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
That or just make your own thread where you just ask questions, as others have done as well. It's a valid criticism, I'm surprised you've made it this long without any complaints.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
To answer the question, although the other are correct, yes; there was/is a doc somewhere about how it'll be used to train you if you have a Domme or your sub if you are a Domme.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
There isn't anything planned. Of course I'd LIKE to do scenes where you take one of your pet sluts to get a brushing or one of your doms pays for you to get some rigorous training - and indeed I've had half-offers to fund such things. It's finding the time to do it.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
There is a thread for un-related questions which is better to use than creating a new one for every questions.

That or just make your own thread where you just ask questions, as others have done as well. It's a valid criticism, I'm surprised you've made it this long without any complaints.

I've been meaning to do something like that.... but I haven't, for whatever reason. Besides, it's not like I'm doing any harm.

K

Krynh

I've been meaning to do something like that.... but I haven't, for whatever reason. Besides, it's not like I'm doing any harm.
It helps those who might have the same question though. This thread will sink down the list but in the question thread, that's more likely to be always seen.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Also, it keeps chances of a necro happening when there isn't tens of threads to choose from