The future of Vava Groom

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by XBoxMaster131, Aug 12, 2018.

1. XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131 Well-Known Member

........ so, uh, is there gonna be anything added to it anytime soon?

2. noscope god

noscope god Well-Known Member

you ask a lot of questions

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. XBoxMaster131

Everybody has questions. I'm just more vocal about mine.

4. Krynh

Krynh Well-Known Member

There is a thread for un-related questions which is better to use than creating a new one for every questions.

5. Karretch

Karretch Well-Known Member

That or just make your own thread where you just ask questions, as others have done as well. It's a valid criticism, I'm surprised you've made it this long without any complaints.

6. ScarletteKnight

ScarletteKnight Well-Known Member

To answer the question, although the other are correct, yes; there was/is a doc somewhere about how it'll be used to train you if you have a Domme or your sub if you are a Domme.

7. Nonesuch

Nonesuch Well-Known Member
    Creator

There isn't anything planned. Of course I'd LIKE to do scenes where you take one of your pet sluts to get a brushing or one of your doms pays for you to get some rigorous training - and indeed I've had half-offers to fund such things. It's finding the time to do it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. XBoxMaster131

I've been meaning to do something like that.... but I haven't, for whatever reason. Besides, it's not like I'm doing any harm.

9. Krynh

Krynh Well-Known Member

It helps those who might have the same question though. This thread will sink down the list but in the question thread, that's more likely to be always seen.

10. Karretch

Karretch Well-Known Member

Also, it keeps chances of a necro happening when there isn't tens of threads to choose from

11. river_song25

river_song25 Well-Known Member

I want to see what happens next with Vava Groom BEYOND what's already in the game.