[Submitted] Flahne: Now With Eggs

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
Who hasn't wanted to make lil Flahnes?

Been working on this for two weeks. Figured I'd post since I finished the first draft of the first of the two major scenes. It's around 6.4k words

I'd call it around 50% at this point. Although the second scene will be much easier to write.

Anyway, Lil Flahnes soon.

Don't hate on me for the requirements. It's the only way to make this work. I have other stuff in the pipe where you only need a cock or only need a vag.

Update July 14: emails done. First of four sections of second scene done.

Update 2 - July 19: second of four transitions done for scene two. Birth scene done.

Update 3-July 25:Halfway through 3rd of four transitions. Lots of editing.

Update 4 - Done

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mERU-wP-GuGADaGkXb2jSn3d03uNK-3ZboMzMuBGYJA/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
I feel Breedwell is something separate entirely. Maybe at most I'll throw in an easter egg where they'll send you congratulatory mail if you have x many kids with Flahne.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Has idea for fem PC, use Penny or that Gryphin chick to impreg Flahn then Flahn impregs PC. Also when we gettin a shot at that Gryphin booty?

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
Ehhhhh I’d rather not for multiple reasons.

First, it goes against the style of the scene I’m writing.

Second, just getting stuffed with Rahn is kinda what Breedwell it for.

Third I don’t really want to write it. It would require a lot of content be cut and even more to be rewritten. It’s a ton of work for very little payoff.

For some happier news there is the Gyrvain. I’d look at the document again. I’ve posted the first scene part of Get Egged and the Gyrvain is expanded on in it. ;)

I don’t know exactly when I’ll get to her nor am I 100% on the character design yet. But the character is designed to allow her to be brought into the game with minimal need for background exposition. Perhaps that’s even part of the appeal. Is that she’s just an everywoman. Not some space pirate, or soldier or Merc. Just a lonely and horny office worker.

Based on my very brief thoughts I had a possible plot line for her to expand upon after the fact as a result of certain sex actions.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I don't really see how that would require scene rewirtes but its your content so up to you. Just tryin to help out those who only have fem pc enjoy this as well. Not everyones down with unknown Rahn implanting them with eggs.

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
I’ll prob allow it in a roundabout way down the line through the Gyrvain but it’s a ways off and the character needs to be developed first. She’ll basically evolve into Flahne’s best friend if that’s something that would be allowed.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
1) I have to brainstorm and outline and then write character. I’m just introducing the opportunity for one in Flahne’s scenes. I have a number of other stuff I planned to do first though.

2) Yes it will be. I chose Gyrvain specifically cause there wasn’t one.
Ok, hopes are back up!

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
I wanted some feedback on the way I’ve treated Flahne’s personality in this writing. I had a comment that it’s out of character.

The PC is Flahne’s ideal partner because of the taste of their cum. In my head Rahn find ideal sexual mates through cum taste. The sweeter your cum tastes to them the more ideal of a mate you are. Each Rahn would have different preferences. So even if your Flahne’s ideal mate a different Rahn might actually find you distasteful.

For Flahne it really is about the cum. The whole addicted to the PC’s cum scene is based off a similar scene in which the Rahn has nearly of a strong reaction to the cum of a public cumslut Penny as she does here with the PC. She can’t get enough of it. Is in a daze, etc.

I don’t imagine many people have experienced that scene and thus seen that side of Flahne. Flahne, I imagine is too shy/nervous to tell the PC how she feels about their cum because she might chase them away. Once the PC takes the initiative, she opens up, releasing a literal flood of repressed desires.

Additionally, by the time you gain access to this scene you’ve had a loooooooot of sex with her and you’ve moved past more than aquaintences by then. I could add an affection system to Flahne to drive this point home and make it only available at 100 affection.

Finally, I feel the act of having children in many situations is a bonding experience. (Not Gastigoth lol) In game, many npcs treat the PC differently after you’ve had children together. I can see Flahne considering the PC more a true lover at this point instead of a sexual romp. Although there is the unspoken understanding that both of them have other partners but that’s always been the case.

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I would go with the affection system that way you don't just immediatly have access to this stuff after banging her twice.

Reactions: valkyr42

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
I hadn’t planned on it but I could add some lines when you are getting fucked and when she’s filling you with eggs. I’d have to check what the PC’s appearance is like. Maybe also when you are carrying the eggs.

Yeah I can add an affection meter. I just felt it somewhat redundant because you have to interact with her a while to unlock her exhibitionism.

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I just felt it somewhat redundant because you have to interact with her a while to unlock her exhibitionism.
It takes fucking her once to unlock her exhibitionism scenes. Eating her out under the table will suffice and then talking to her afterwards unlocks her ovipositer and more exhibition scenes.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Hrmm... *thinks heavily*... I prefer my character to be a pure male but on the other hand, Flahne. I wish there were alternatives like having the nursery bot carry or something but I'll havento put some thought into what I'll do if this gets added

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
Yeah I know I’m sorry. The tone of this scene doesn’t work well for a monogendered sex. Rahn pregnancy is complicated.

Perhaps a Penny/Flahne/Steele 3some or a Gyrvain/Flahne/Steele 3some down the line would overcome this. Flahne would find those two acceptable partners.

It would be a different scene though and I don’t know when, if ever, I’d get around to writing it as there is so much else I want to do and other people to breed or get bred by. ;)

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
I don’t imagine many people have experienced that scene and thus seen that side of Flahne. Flahne, I imagine is too shy/nervous to tell the PC how she feels about their cum because she might chase them away. Once the PC takes the initiative, she opens up, releasing a literal flood of repressed desires.

While I'm deeply into the possibility of Flahne romance and (subordinate to that, honestly) babies, my read of Flahne isn't really that she's shy or nervous. She strikes me as fairly self-assured in most of her interactions. I do think you're right about her being repressed (based on how easily she goes for exhibitionism, and her behaviour in the orgy and Penny scenes), but for me it's more that she's acting (relatively) reserved because she's concerned about her job, the reputation Rahn have, and the extent of her desires, even in the libertine environment of the rush. Of course, it's possible that she's sexually confident but shy about her emotional life.

Just some thoughts on her character, it's your vision and your work of course.

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
Yes. You’re right. I’m not sure why I wrote shy. Mostly cause I was just writing off the cuff and not thinking that deep. There was previously a part in the scene I cut early about Flahne’s concern for professionalism. Might try to work it back in.

I may have to change the second scene intro somewhat to maintain her modesty more. Although she doesn’t care what the Gryvain sees cause she is being set up as Flahne’s best friend.

If anything I think she may just not open up emotionally very easily.

I also want to bring out her mischievous side more.

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
Update 2 - July 19: second of four transitions done for scene two. Birth scene done.

Passed 10k words :)

I will be putting up a poll for my next small breeding project once I have only a single transition left. I have some big things I’m working on that I’m not ready to show yet.

Would enjoy suggestions. These would be existing characters and as always would require the approval of the creator. Please don’t get mad if they ultimately decline.

Current possiblities are Mitzi (which will include scenes other than breeding) or breaking Kaska. Mitzi is my favourite currently but I want to do both. Kaska might be workable without a dick but I need to think about it.

Either way, throw out other characters you want to see. Please no nonsense suggestions like Anno, Syri or Saendra. Those aren’t happening. Ideally the project shouldn’t be more than 15k words.

I tend to strongly prefer races which the PC hasn’t bred with yet so keep that in mind when offering suggestions.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Kaska is always a welcome addition

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
It's done. Will let it settle and do some editing before submitting.

Last edited:

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Mitzi breeding would be cool. It is already hinted at some in her sex scenes. I would love for it to be added

Last edited:

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
Kaska preg got shot down.

Mitzi preg is ok. But would involve fixing her mentally and physically. She took way too many drugs so currently she is sterile. In that case it’s turned into a longer term project and I have to brainstorm how I want to do it. I want to take some time to think about it and not rush right in.

In the more near term my most fleshed idea involves Gel’zon.

- Beat him 3 times in a row and you can get fed up with all the challenges. Push him down, mount him and ride his cock making him repeatedly cum until he passes out. Show him just how superior you really are. The victor does get to chose after all. ;)
- Lose 3 times in a row and he’ll keep you a while and fill up all your holes. He'll show you that your rightful place in this world is with your face down and ass up, ready to take his cock.

On the female NPC side more concrete ideas floating around involve a sub expansion for Inessa involving preg but mostly a whoooooole lot of exhibitionism. Walkies, or in her case floaties/flappies. Making her oral you in public. Fingering her in public. Making her interact with customers with a vibrator in her puss AND her ass and you would be able to set the speed of each individually. Making her model her products for her customers. Etc.

Finding the Naleen female in heat and setting foundations for crew.