Nipple Dicks Fucking Fuckable nipples

xVff12

Jul 21, 2016
So... in a post I made a while ago, various things were brought up regarding dick nipples, including dick nipples fucking fuckable nipples:

While personally I am not such a dick nipples fan, I am a true believer in fuckable nipples, and dick nipples just seems to be the logical counterpart to my fetish.

A scene where a character with dick nipples use them to fuck my Steele's nipple cunts would be just....divine....

Recently I have discovered that Bess has the option to get dick nipples:

Bess plays with them for a bit, and suddenly they become nipples! It seems she came with that particular function built in, so it’s an easy alteration to make.

“There you go, two dick-nipples! Anything else..?”

Bess now has a pair of nipple-cocks!
That brings me to two questions:
  1. Can a PC with breasts get either fuckable breasts or dick nipples
  2. If so, can Bess interact with either her fuckable breast or dick nipples changes so that breasts can have sex with each other?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I looked up dick nipples and I got some really nasty results such as "shitting dick nipples"
to be frank I'm traumatized and dont know if I want to support the movement anymore

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The "shitting dick nipples" is a meme. And even if it wasn't, you might like x kink without liking x+y.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Neither really appeal to me, but there's no reason to exclude them. I mean, they were in CoC, and we have ear-vaginas with breast-wombs so...

Reactions: Irrlicht

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Neither really appeal to me, but there's no reason to exclude them. I mean, they were in CoC, and we have ear-vaginas with breast-wombs so...

No sex scenes to support them though, so it's just a little detail on a Codex entry for a minor NPC.

TFMaster

No sex scenes to support them though, so it's just a little detail on a Codex entry for a minor NPC.

Actually there’s a scene on Poe A if you choose the Knotty Nurse costume where you utilize a Rodenian’s unique anatomy in an effort to “cure” her as she is pretty messed up due to that whole gland in her head that makes Rodenian’s more slutty and submissive and what with it being Poe A she had been having a lot of sex and was pretty fucked up as s result.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Actually there’s a scene on Poe A if you choose the Knotty Nurse costume where you utilize a Rodenian’s unique anatomy in an effort to “cure” her as she is pretty messed up due to that whole gland in her head that makes Rodenian’s more slutty and submissive and what with it being Poe A she had been having a lot of sex and was pretty fucked up as s result.

Flippin' Poe A. :p

Nice to know, thanks.

TFMaster

Flippin' Poe A. :p

Nice to know, thanks.

You’re welcome! Now if I remember correctly there are multiple paths that branch off of main one, there’s the Rodenian one which branches into two more paths one where you help her and one where you cause her to go further down the path to becoming a mouse slut, I chose the path where you help her since that particular Steele was a kind one and the other option seemed like something a hard Steele would do. There’s also another one where you help someone else but I can’t remember who or what it was and when I saw the Rodenian I jumped at the opportunity to “help” her.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
You’re welcome! Now if I remember correctly there are multiple paths that branch off of main one, there’s the Rodenian one which branches into two more paths one where you help her and one where you cause her to go further down the path to becoming a mouse slut, I chose the path where you help her since that particular Steele was a kind one and the other option seemed like something a hard Steele would do. There’s also another one where you help someone else but I can’t remember who or what it was and when I saw the Rodenian I jumped at the opportunity to “help” her.
I actually really like having the ability to fuck sense into someone, and I loved the line about mind(un)breaking or whatever it was.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I wanna look, but I also wanna not be traumatized. Am I in the clear, or should I avoid them like the plague?

It's fine.

Trust me.

I told you to trust me.

As for nipple dicks... eh, there's already mouthginas. None of that is my cup of tea but I'm not opposed. Is there a tf for nipple cunts or nipple dicks? Hard to keep track, and I don't wanna wiki walk...

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
overdose clippex for nipple cunts and then do it again for Lipples. Not sure what gives you dick nipples though

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Yeah me too! Too bad it’s not a repeatable scene.
I honestly love most of the crazy shit you can do on PoeA, so much so that I can't decide my canon! Do I help the Rodenian as a Knotty Nurse
(and possibly do some conspiracy shit I don't remember), do I bang a doggo and her cute kitty bf, go hit up a club and find Anno; so many great choices!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Hence why I have considered writing a dicknipple TF item several times. I mean, I saved myself the hassle and edited my savefile as soon as the feature was available in the game. Not that I have pondered since what are the differences between a hrad and a stereotypical alien.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Big Green Potion also gives cunt nipples. So does Clippex (via overdose). Though it's more like "fuckable nipples" than nipples which look like female bits, if I remember correctly.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
day 2:
despite seeing the shitting dick nipples i am making an attempt to find dick nipples (DICKLES) and lipples
i am struggling