Baby-Daddies/Mommies: Who do you want?

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I've been looking through everyone's posts and I realized that no one put Rosalin up for pregnant content. Completely forgot about her.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Because Zenith didn´t have much interaction i was sure that no sex could be possible (but you can dream about it), And Vaughn isn´t that atractive anyway, but i like the fact that the posiblity to have Lei pregnant is open. Thanks for answering.

The only reason I didn't mention Lei is that I don't speak for Del.

Last edited by a moderator:

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
I've been looking through everyone's posts and I realized that no one put Rosalin up for pregnant content. Completely forgot about her.

I feel like she'd either continue to pull a Pokemon with the TF's and try to make and test them all which could possibly affect what kind of baby she's gonna push out, or use the child as a test subject FOR SCIENCE!...err MAGIC!

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Because Zenith didn´t have much interaction i was sure that no sex could be possible (but you can dream about it), And Vaughn isn´t that atractive anyway, but i like the fact that the posiblity to have Lei pregnant is open. Thanks for answering.

Lei preg is 99% unlikely to happen. Unless Del shows any interest in this kind of content (which she hasn't so far), it's 100%.

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
Welp after the 0.4m2 update my need for seeing Terry blossom into a literal and metaphorical 'Foxy Momma' has increased tenfold and burns so rightly that I feel as though I'm slowly deteriorating  as each day passes without said content.

I mean seriously that post-birth scene involving my PC cuddling with Terry and their newborn daughter Lady Elizabeth Hathorn was jus-HNNNNNGHITS2MUCHIMGOINDOWN!

tumblr_mgkxcv6tKJ1s2vczbo2_r2_250.gif

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Welp after the 0.4m2 update my need for seeing Terry blossom into a literal and metaphorical 'Foxy Momma' has increased tenfold and burns so rightly that I feel as though I'm slowly deteriorating  as each day passes without said content.

I mean seriously that post-birth scene involving my PC cuddling with Terry and their newborn daughter Lady Elizabeth Hathorn was jus-HNNNNNGHITS2MUCHIMGOINDOWN!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'm not sure if the game's keeping track of your foxy babies yet, so I'm not sure. But ideally you'd get all first blocks if you knock Terry up after this update hits.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Cveta, Miranda, and Asche for the most part. I'm curious to see what personalities the new act2 characters will have, so doubtless there will be more on the list then.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
How about the royal twins? I somehow doubt it, but having offspring of royal blood would make for some potentially interesting scenarios...

Twins expansion is #1 in my wishlist. As for topic... Kids? We have world to save!

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Just as a wish list [by category]

Improved with age 

Nexelle- That woman needs to be reacquainted with humanity and maybe a bun in the oven would dislodge what ever is stuck up her arse

Rhylla- seducing her at the country retreat might be fun and frankly cuckolding Rewyn for his poor choice of advisers and policies, would be reason enough.

Mother Tree- clue is in the name

Jeanne - she knows what's what

Double teaming

Defeated Lagon- you and Vena baby batter him good

Adrian - futa Gwendy and you filly him up

But mostly

Asche - mmm I suggest as a reward for getting one over on her sister[Nermine?] (V'.Dangerous) more a test of wits than of you combat skills

llat-2

Dec 15, 2015
Fera the Cat-morph in the clothing store.

Gwendy that farm girl.

Ophelia Lagoon's daughter.

Jeanne

Cveta

Kia

I'll be back when I can remember the rest I want to impregnate.

Edit 1: Lord Krawitz's wife and daughter. Y'know you're trying to humiliate him so might as well go the distance you feel me? :laugh:

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
Fera the Cat-morph in the clothing store.

Gwendy that farm girl.

Ophelia Lagoon's daughter.

Jeanne

Cveta

Kia

I'll be back when I can remember the rest I want to impregnate.

Edit 1: Lord Krawitz's wife and daughter. Y'know you're trying to humiliate him so might as well go the distance you feel me? :laugh:

Well Cveta is pretty much a shoe in for impregnation since that's supposed to be her whole shtick once her relationship progression has been implemented but Krawitz daughter and wife seems unnecessary since there's a good chance you wouldn't see your children because you gotta jet out of the area, and something tells me they might just get rid of the baby when they find out they're pregnant

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
personally id like more terry stuff (he is my fave so far <3) and the pregnacy document that was posted eailer  was adorable <3 

llat-2

Dec 15, 2015
Well Cveta is pretty much a shoe in for impregnation since that's supposed to be her whole shtick once her relationship progression has been implemented but Krawitz daughter and wife seems unnecessary since there's a good chance you wouldn't see your children because you gotta jet out of the area, and something tells me they might just get rid of the baby when they find out they're pregnant

Extra quest for exp then? Convince them to have your baby. It's not happening but still... meh screw those 2 sluts. Those 2 were the only ones I was not serious about.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Can getting pregnant be out of character? I think you mean you just don't want her to be.

Three words: The Pale Flame.

Now, don't presume to argue with authors over who understands their own works better.

Atoma

Nov 30, 2015
Three words: The Pale Flame.

Now, don't presume to argue with authors over who understands their own works better.

Don't think im arguing with you, just asking questions.

So she won't ever have feelings for the PC?

That is the only thing stopping her getting pregnant right?

It was the same with Helia in CoC.